Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 months seems a reasonable time to me to introduce a child??? 2-3 years is a bitttt extreme is it not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maggie is vile. Always has been. She and her daughter thrive on the drama and upset.
Manley has zero personality.

Mia comes across so much better on here than on Instagram.

Amber & Sassi are both fab.

Size 10 Chloe with her life goals, whiteboard & GCSE maths 😂 deluded ... Jordan realised he wanted me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thought it was a bit harsh saying her relationships don't last more than a year , she might be right but it's not really her business , it should be between mia and manley , he needs to bloody grow up , part of being a good separated parent also means being civil with each other , marliya obviously realises how much he hates mia will notice he doesn't talk to her

Reactions: 20
I must of heard a different conversation with Maggie and Mia because I didn’t think anything said was ‘harsh’ or ‘brutal’. Seemed a pretty pointless conversation to me.
I thought the “yours normally only last a year” comment was harsh

Reactions: 29
Anyone else think that Mia and Manley have been seeing each other when both single? It's been years since they were together so why wouldn't Erin want them to meet up. I deff think Manley still has feelings for Mia.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
9 months seems a reasonable time to me to introduce a child??? 2-3 years is a bitttt extreme is it not?!
Not being funny but if I ever went out with someone and it took them 2-3 years to introduce me to their children I would think they’re a bit dodgey and it would make it more awkward for me and the child 🤦🏼‍♀️
I rather introduce in 9 months then having an on off relationship

Reactions: 23
All I have that's positive to say is HOW CUTE Zena'ya is, she's just adorable! I love the way Darren and Sassi look at her, Darren esp though. You can tell how much they love her :)

Proper proud of Amber for the mountain trek, done it myself and it's not easy! Loved seeing her with her dad, he seems a lovely guy
Really wish Sassi and Darren would get back together. They are the cutest family!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sure Mia said once that they get on when they’re both single.. so I can’t work out if this is all for the show cos he’s with Erin again.. like it’s so odd that they’re still like this after all these years. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think that Mia and Manley have been seeing each other when both single? It's been years since they were together so why wouldn't Erin want them to meet up. I deff think Manley still has feelings for Mia.
Ether that our Erin is really paranoid of Manley cheating on her I think unless Erin says herself maybe Manleys just using it as an excuse to not take orders off mia making him feel like he’s winning whatever he thinks he’s winning

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Mia said once that they get on when they’re both single.. so I can’t work out if this is all for the show cos he’s with Erin again.. like it’s so odd that they’re still like this after all these years. 🙄
Yeah Erin probably heard they were filming again and wanted to boost her followers , never thought of that, seems like they've just got back together when filming started as we since it's only the first episode it's news to Mia

Reactions: 20
My opinion but i’m sure Manley definitely has feelings for Mia still.

He gives her the hardest time otherwise, no matter who she’s with. I watch her youtube vids & in some q&a’s, she mentions that they can only co-parent properly when neither are in a relationship.
He gets back with Erin because clearly she’s a push over. He knows she’ll go back time & time again.

He still acts like he’s angry at Mia, even when she’s SINGLE. I believe he does it to try and mask his true feelings.. he’s using the ‘angry ex’ facade 😬 thinking it won’t be obvious to Erin that deep down, his mind and heart is elsewhere.

It’s also clear because at the end in the car, look how he’s smirking and being with her when she asks about fixing his r/ship with Erin. Where’s the seriousness now, Manley?

Rant over guys, lol 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a lovely moment with Amber and her Dad climbing the mountain, even made me feel a little emotional lol.

Reactions: 27
Omg that Mia and Manley scene??!!! When they are in the car smirking and laughing 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought it was Manchester but didn’t know if I imagined that. I wondered if sassi and darren were from else where then moved to Manchester as I think Z has a slightly different accent x
Sassi is from stockport, greater Manchester. And darren is just Manchester.

Reactions: 6
I loved it I didn't have high hopes but it didn't disopoint cant wait for next weeks already

Reactions: 16
Omg that Mia and Manley scene??!!! When they are in the car smirking and laughing 😱
Deffo makes me think they’ve slept together since they split all those years ago!! Like someone mentioned already that’s probably why Manley kicks off so much when she has a new partner. Such a good ep, loved having the OG cast back! The series looks quite good

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.