Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss.. for anyone who doesn’t have sky etc you can get the paramount+ Subscription shows on your Amazon prime! Just search teen mom uk and you can get a free 7 day trial too.. I’m going to watch now with a cuppa 😂 (I’m meant to be doing work haha) x
Maggie is so brutal to Mia
😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If we’re discussing it should we put in a spoiler tag for anyone waiting until it airs on tv?
Am I the only one who didn’t realise Manley and Erin got back together officially?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What’s the agreement on here for discussing the new episode guys? Because I’m only 12 mins in and my big mouth has so much to say already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch until tonight but can’t help but read ur spoilers already I have no patience :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the agreement on here for discussing the new episode guys? Because I’m only 12 mins in and my big mouth has so much to say already 😂😂
It’s on sky 8pm and I’m sure most people are working so I’ll probably interact about it live or 9pm 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't think I'll be able to watch it till tomorrow as I no longer have now TV (trying to save some pennies) I have MTV play tho?

Idc if you don't use spoiler tags as I'm always too nosey and click them anyway :ROFLMAO: If you are posting spoilers please just don't be vague I want the details

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On most threads people live react/can say anything after the ep with no spoiler tags, you know to avoid the thread if you can’t watch until later and don’t want spoilers!!
I think if you’re watching early maybe use spoiler tags??? I will open every one anyway because I live for the dramas and can’t wait to find out the gossip😂😂😂 but just in case it might be best to use them!

Reactions: 8
I feel it shouldn't be discussed until the programme has aired later on tonight so then everybody is able to join in the discussion but that's just my opinion

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ll be able to watch it as I don’t have sky or Amazon prime! Ffs

Reactions: 6
Okay I promised myself I wouldn’t click the spoilers.. but I clicked the spoilers! I can’t wait too watch it tonight 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else see Dylan's post just now, wonder what's going on 👀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.