Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here! Everyone go look at megs tiktok, she will only dance for Tel!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe reminds me of my sister in law with her clothes sizes, and I don’t get it. We had a family holiday a few years back and as I got the washing sorted there were these tiny size 8 thongs and pants and I was so confused as she’s like a 12, then I noticed most of her clothes were an 8 and she was just bulging out of them. I couldn’t care what size she is as I’m a comfy 14-16 but I accept that my arse fits a 16! It does no good to anyone to be squeezing into the wrong sizes just to keep to a certain label

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chloe reminds me of my sister in law with her clothes sizes, and I don’t get it. We had a family holiday a few years back and as I got the washing sorted there were these tiny size 8 thongs and pants and I was so confused as she’s like a 12, then I noticed most of her clothes were an 8 and she was just bulging out of them. I couldn’t care what size she is as I’m a comfy 14-16 but I accept that my arse fits a 16! It does no good to anyone to be squeezing into the wrong sizes just to keep to a certain label
Screaming at your arse fitting a 16 sorry but that made me howl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Says on the site they are both wearing a size 10 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbf I don’t think the woman even looks a size 10 she is very petite but imagine wondering what size to get and not having a clue about their sizing lol this would confuse someone. Then the other ones in the playsuits the girl is apparently wearing size 12 and Chloe is wearing a 10 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Don’t usually comment on the Chloe size saga because I actually don’t really care, she obviously feels incredibly insecure to be editing anyway. BUT.. from the ITS pics she’s absolutely nooooo way a size 10. She’s a 16 for sure

Reactions: 15
Don’t usually comment on the Chloe size saga because I actually don’t really care, she obviously feels incredibly insecure to be editing anyway. BUT.. from the ITS pics she’s absolutely nooooo way a size 10. She’s a 16 for sure
Yeah I'm the same usually keep out of it but I can't believe they have posted those on the actual website/app

Reactions: 9
As a 33 year old woman who only recently stopped trying to be a size I'll never be, I just wanna be like ffs chloe, you're really pretty and have a lovely figure so stop lying! But then I remember being her age and being absolutely obsessed with body image so I get it. It's sad but I really think for the majority (not all I know there is exceptions) that being less arsed about what size you wear comes with age.

That being said, ITS are absolutely taking the piss, they need to be honest about her size because people are going to be parting with their hard earned cash, and by saying chloe is a 10, Will make many people buy that size because they look similar shape to her, which will only upset people, and surely cause them no end of returns ?

Reactions: 19
Says on the site they are both wearing a size 10 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbf I don’t think the woman even looks a size 10 she is very petite but imagine wondering what size to get and not having a clue about their sizing lol this would confuse someone. Then the other ones in the playsuits the girl is apparently wearing size 12 and Chloe is wearing a 10 🥴
I’m sorry but this is totally wrong on ITS part. I’ve never been interested or bought anything off them before (genuinely don’t know what there sizes are like) but to do something like this is totally wrong not only towards Chloe’s young followers but we don’t know what any of them have been through. The kids I’ve worked with recovering from eating disorders always come to me telling me how stressful and triggering it is when they’re trying new clothes especially the sizing seeing it going up after being a pretty low weight and I can only imagine the anxiety and stress they would be in with all this. To say Chloe is the same size as that model is laughable I get different body types portions differently but it’s clear as day looking at how different those clothes are hanging off them.

Reactions: 10
Dylan out clubbing with his gf that just turned 18 😩 the fact he’s been clubbing for 6 years and she could only start going 4 days ago

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She made her bed🤷🏼‍♀️Little sympathy. Doesn’t make it ok for Dylans behaviour but idk why she is shocked 🤣
Now I’m all against Dylan being 24 and potentially going out with an 18 year old like morally it is wrong but Dylan has no morals anyway. But I can see reanne being more peeved off with him going with someone younger than her more than anything else.

Reactions: 6
Dylan out clubbing with his gf that just turned 18 😩 the fact he’s been clubbing for 6 years and she could only start going 4 days ago
You can tell she’s young aswell with her lil side step dance bless 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe is a size 14-16 and nobody will convince me otherwise! The whole saga with the horrendous pictures from her underwear collection revealed that
But it’s absolutely FINE to be that size! I just wish she would stop pretending because it’s so obvious she’s not a 10 💔🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.