Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
I thought the same about that set looked too tight on the leg. Also what’s this about? Doesn’t Elle Darby say this as well? (Only looks familiar as my daughter watches her 😩) Can just imagine Chloe sitting watching her you tubes all day itching to have that life 🙄

3925B032-972E-4677-AAD5-1A90AD1EF940.png

Reactions: 1

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I mean…. I think it’s obvious it’s because they are all squashed into Ree’s flat.
She won’t want to move to a bigger place even if they had money for a deposit as she’s losing her secure home, especially with them breaking up a few times now.
I’m sure of he was cheating or it was any great scandal then Billie or Megan would have let it out by now.
Can anyone tell me when and why Dylan and Ree broke up? I haven't read on here in ages

_basic_

VIP Member
Well that white swim suit is see through 😐 and sorry but the white trousers aren’t flattering

Leo100

VIP Member
To be fair I don't think tmt though she was being serious and why are people "howling" it's shit crack and Billie needs to using Megan's life and exes for attention

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Katy lee’s TikTok. I’m sur that’s amber and Chloe. Chloe vaping in a train station and amber i. The background sounds out of it 🤣

tspnwn

Woohoo nearly new thread time! Any news on an air date for the new series yet? I've not been able to find anything :(

Letmereaditall

A girl commented on Dylan's insta post of his dogs, saying my photography, it's been deleted since but she and him posted about being in London at the same time so I'm thinking it's her, she is only 18
I thought it was her too, if you guys look in his ‘following list’ she’s near the top so not hard to find. Can’t post her name cause she’s not a known person

Leo100

VIP Member
Yes, she does have two baby daddies.
The TikTok is about how you think these this be when you are younger but life doesn’t always go to plan.
I think she means she won’t won’t have 3 as she won’t have more children. Not that she’s back with Dylan.
Yeah I knew she had 2 "baby daddies" (hate that phrase) I get it now , meaning it's never what she had planned , I think the hot girl summer comment is why the original poster thought she may be back with Dylan

JHB73

Chatty Member
Anyone know the beef between Billie and Bobbie? I've seen some sly digs from both of their insta stories but Billie has just answered a q&a and it defo seems like there's something going on
I wondered what happened between them as well

brookemck8

VIP Member
You’re def right 😂 she doesn’t seem independent or like someone who would just enjoy her own company on holiday. She’s trying so hard on all her Morocco highlights to look like she’s alone but in one you could see reflection in glass that someone was sat opposite her with their food too 🤣 (got too much time on my hands clearly to notice)
What happened to that lad