Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I know I posted about liking Amber, but I do agree with everything you've said. They way she behaved when Ste was with Kirsty was not on at all and if the shoe had been on the other foot she'd have kicked off big time. I still stand by thinking she's doing a good job of showing the realities of being a Mum and I like that she keeps it real by not editing her size in her photos etc
Wasn't directly taking aim at anyone that is a fan was just suprised as the other mums past stuff gets brought up alot but her's definitely gets overlooked.

Leo100

VIP Member
Her boobs just wouldn’t look like they do on the pics if she’d just had them done. She also wouldn’t be prancing around so soon after the op either - it’s major surgery and it HURTS!
There is a lot of swelling and in some cases they leave drains in fir a few days later. She’s definitely not had a boob job whilst on holiday
Yeah exactly and she didn't have a full BBL before, which is why the recovery was quicker

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this so far but did anyone notice that Charlie (the bloke from Marlow) was recently in court for driving offences?

Here2BNosey

Ma
Day 4 of chicken pox maybe? I am sure she posted she had chicken pox at the weekend? Cake would be an essential for me 😂🤣🤣🤣
Yes cake but not pickles 🙈🤣

Yeah thats why I thought it wasn't day 4 sickness, I was pretty sure she posted about chicken pox recently like over the weekend. Now surely you would mention both if thats the case and thats the way you roll?

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Wow I can’t believe how rude some people can be over it!! Most people are very understanding when they know about it, if your anything like my hubby he gets embarrassed telling people but it’s nothing to be embarrassed about
Too be fair the people calling me thick was when I was in school 🤷🏼‍♀️ But the lack of understanding too it to this day astonishes me. I’m not that embarrassed about it too be fair it’s just more struggle of getting to were I want to be. I did a masters and told them about it and they were like you’re doing a masters degree this is what’s expected so basically put up or shut up about it

lazymum

Emma just came up on my FYP and I completely forget she exists tbh bless her . Looks like if they’re filming for another series they’ve dashed her and she isn’t involved. I did used to fast forward her parts I’m not gonna lie.
Emma was Teen Mum Young and Pregbant wasn’t she? Or did she join Teen Mum UK?