Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Ohh what had she posted about covid etc? She's private acct on ig
I honestly can’t remember because it was over a year ago now, I just remember she had strong views about Covid and she was arguing with followers and even with the teen mum Gossip page at one point 😂

tmttea

This is how I feel too!! The guy on her snap chat story sounded Irish which means she’s probably met him over there which you know is fine if your on a girls holiday…!! Wonder where Marliya was at this point x
What’s her Snapchat?

bitsandpieces

Wtf why does it look like she’s taken marliyah to a full on adults bar or club abroad? That isn’t in a hotel? And she’s in Turkey? Like how random why would u go take your child to a bar on your own at what looks like night time . It’s so off and strange?
that just looks like standard hotel entertainment in marmaris not a bar.

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Yes, she does have two baby daddies.
The TikTok is about how you think these this be when you are younger but life doesn’t always go to plan.
I think she means she won’t won’t have 3 as she won’t have more children. Not that she’s back with Dylan.
It could be that but she also has said she wants more children when she’s older as she loves babies.

moreanimalsplease1

I’ve been away because of illness - can anyone link me to the downfall of Megan and her convict bf? I’m assuming they split

sorry to be a pain!