Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you leave your purse in the car overnight anyway!? Even if it was in the glove box... just take it indoors? If I had some Louis Vuitton sunglasses too I'd be taking them out the car as well!

Reactions: 25
She lives very close to Shirley highstreet which is also known as the mutant mile 😂 so does not surprise me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you leave your purse in the car overnight anyway!? Even if it was in the glove box... just take it indoors? If I had some Louis Vuitton sunglasses too I'd be taking them out the car as well!
Exactly 🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes it obvious to find where she lives keeps nothing private and then is stupid enough to leave her purse in the car ffs . She will get all that money back through the bank anyway but still .. bet she feels silly now making everything so public and easy to find (could’ve been a random thief going past though I suppose, they do look in cars for this reason)

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I don't think mia deserved that , although got to admit it was quite braggy saying they spent £1800 on her debit card

Reactions: 21
I was just about to watch Chloe's vlog on YT with her dad that she uploaded few days ago,it's gone.Not the first she's uploaded then deleted. Like Why??🤷🏼‍♀️ - I know this is petty of me✌🏼
Probably does what my teenage niece does with Instagram posts and deletes it if it doesn’t reach a certain number at a certain amount of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably does what my teenage niece does with Instagram posts and deletes it if it doesn’t reach a certain number at a certain amount of time 😂
My mates daughter does that and she’s 20! With a 4 year old! Then reposts later on 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion but I don't think mia deserved that , although got to admit it was quite braggy saying they spent £1800 on her debit card
Don’t see how this is an unpopular opinion. She isn’t a bad person she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t think any one deserves that to be honest!

Reactions: 13
Don’t see how this is an unpopular opinion. She isn’t a bad person she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t think any one deserves that to be honest!
I know but there were a few comments saying she showed her house too much but I don't think she should take any blame

Reactions: 4
I know but there were a few comments saying she showed her house too much but I don't think she should take any blame
Nothing super bad has happened. The money she will get back off the bank and hopefully it’s a lesson learned for her

Reactions: 1
Could be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Mia (who I’ve always liked) maybe got pregnant because Erin had her baby. I’m sure she loves Marliya to bits but she always seems to be out with the girls (which im not saying there’s anything wrong with mums going out) but even when she does seem to go out with Marliya it’s always like shopping or lunching with her friends! You don’t really see her doing child friendly things with her and she’s said things before like Marliyas been walking around the flat while she was asleep?🙈 no to me she just doesn’t seem maternal!

Reactions: 26
Could be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Mia (who I’ve always liked) maybe got pregnant because Erin had her baby. I’m sure she loves Marliya to bits but she always seems to be out with the girls (which im not saying there’s anything wrong with mums going out) but even when she does seem to go out with Marliya it’s always like shopping or lunching with her friends! You don’t really see her doing child friendly things with her and she’s said things before like Marliyas been walking around the flat while she was asleep?🙈 no to me she just doesn’t seem maternal!
Mia 100% got pregnant to compete with Erin!! She treats marliya more like a little sister/friend than her daughter.I’m sure she doesn’t regret it butshe clearly wasn’t ready for motherhood and all it entails

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but Mia is out again on the weekend? Marliya is at school all week, where’s her one on one time with her mum?

I’m sorry Mia needs to grow up. Yes mums should get to go out, but it should not be an excuse to go out all time and not spend any quality time with your kids. When she does finally see marliya she’s going to be hungover. also it will be with her friends as per usual. Never just Mia and marliya 😢 it seems to be glamorised that Mia does it, but if you actually think about it, your parents going out to piss ups every weekend is a horrible way to be raised.

Marliya deserves better parents.

Reactions: 23
She basically confirmed that she did this. I can't remember if it was on teen mum or an interview but I know she confirmed it.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Mia is out again on the weekend? Marliya is at school all week, where’s her one on one time with her mum?

I’m sorry Mia needs to grow up. Yes mums should get to go out, but it should not be an excuse to go out all time and not spend any quality time with your kids. When she does finally see marliya she’s going to be hungover. also it will be with her friends as per usual. Never just Mia and marliya 😢 it seems to be glamorised that Mia does it, but if you actually think about it, your parents going out to piss ups every weekend is a horrible way to be raised.

Marliya deserves better parents.
I thought Manley had her on weekends?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.