Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Mia having more surgery. It’s like the girls addicted she does not need any of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Forgot to say but I have Manley and Maggie on Facebook 😂 both pretty boring other than I’m sure Maggie had to have her dogs destroyed last year as someone had made a complaint about them. Sounds like they’d attacked someone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs Mia having more surgery. It’s like the girls addicted she does not need any of it
Ohnooo what is she having done now?? Don't say its her a nose she mentioned that one time on her YouTube.

She didn't need anything in the first place sucha a shame 😕

Reactions: 6
I’d forgotten about the picture of Mia that Manley got out of his tree about. He’s unhinged. Poor Mia.

Reactions: 9
Still doing the rewatch and I can't believe Dylan asked Megan to go to a rave at 8 months pregnant wtf😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know. Like he wasn't the controlling or vile one but her getting with someone WHEN THEY BROKE UP was destroying the family. Like in what world????
He wasn't even bothered about her till she moved on a strange controlling nasty vermin he is

Reactions: 8
It's such a shame she feels like she has to have all this surgery because she's actually a really beautiful girl! She doesn't need anything!

Reactions: 10
He wasn't even bothered about her till she moved on a strange controlling nasty vermin he is
I know he literally moved out of the flat and refused to say a word too her and then she moved on and he's crying to mummy and suddenly cares. I know I say it all the time but they're a disgusting family.

Ohnooo what is she having done now?? Don't say its her a nose she mentioned that one time on her YouTube.

She didn't need anything in the first place sucha a shame 😕
she said on an insta story last night she was having her boobs done some time this year due to the last procedure not being what she wanted or something along them lines! Her boobs look fine! It’s like she’s chasing to have everything perfect when in reality you will never get ‘perfect’

• Wow
i think just saying mia’s having more surgery is quite misleading, she said she’s getting her boobs done again because before her first boob job she had an abscess removed and now they’ve dropped and one is bigger & different to the other so she’s just getting that rectified :) she’s not going for a whole different surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i think just saying mia’s having more surgery is quite misleading, she said she’s getting her boobs done again because before her first boob job she had an abscess removed and now they’ve dropped and one is bigger & different to the other so she’s just getting that rectified :) she’s not going for a whole different surgery
Thank the lord 😅

Reactions: 1
She’s had them done already and having them done again to lift them again.. I think she’s using the abscess thing as an excuse personally. Her boobs look fine and I think she’s doing it for vanity

Reactions: 5
Still doing the rewatch and I can't believe Dylan asked Megan to go to a rave at 8 months pregnant wtf😂😂😂😂😂
I know, couldn’t believe that 😂
She should have got rid of him when he slept with her best friend in season 1 😬

I know he literally moved out of the flat and refused to say a word too her and then she moved on and he's crying to mummy and suddenly cares. I know I say it all the time but they're a disgusting family.
They really are. When they were in that counselling session and Manley said their Daughter didn’t need Mia 😮
Such a cruel thing to say.

I know, couldn’t believe that 😂
She should have got rid of him when he slept with her best friend in season 1 😬

They really are. When they were in that counselling session and Manley said their Daughter didn’t need Mia 😮
Such a cruel thing to say.
The rave thing makes me laugh more everytime I think about it😂 she really should've!

I know that made me so sad for Mia but when she walked out and said she's not putting up with it anymore I was like yesssss Mia finally😂😂😂😂

So Chloe’s showing off with her Range Rover and it doesn’t even have a sat nav which is probably one of the most basic things in newer cars 😂 if you feel the need to show off Chloe at least have something a bit more up to date. That car must be quite old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just about to watch Chloe's vlog on YT with her dad that she uploaded few days ago,it's gone.Not the first she's uploaded then deleted. Like Why??🤷🏼‍♀️ - I know this is petty of me✌🏼

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.