Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it is weird like. I can understand if she had been with the guy for a couple of years having food with Gary etc, but the first time is strange. Probably just did it for the cameras
I can understand why she asked Gary to take her to pick him up it's good to be safe in those situation. But the condoms, pizza, meet the family? Odd.

Reactions: 3
I can understand why she asked Gary to take her to pick him up it's good to be safe in those situation. But the condoms, pizza, meet the family? Odd.
Oh yeah, I totally get him picking him up with Amber etc. And yeah, it did seem a very awkward environment for them all! Kristina has been amazing for them all as well.

Reactions: 2
Amber lives in one of garys rental homes, so I think that has something to do with it aswell, him waiting to know/see who was in his house as such.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who would have thought that all those years ago watching 16&p that Gary the absolute knob, would wind up being such a nice guy. I genuinely enjoy watching him now. He comes across as a great dad and husband. Amber is so lucky that he puts up with her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For some reason I can’t get enough of this show, watched it since they were on 16&Pregnant.

I’ve just watched last week’s, my heart is breaking for Mackenzie. I feel so, so sad for her.

Reactions: 4
For some reason I can’t get enough of this show, watched it since they were on 16&Pregnant.

I’ve just watched last week’s, my heart is breaking for Mackenzie. I feel so, so sad for her.
I felt sad for her but I felt even sadder that her mum wanted her to stay in a unhappy relationship. Iv heard shes left josh now but imagine your mother in her death bed telling you to stay with someone you aren't happy with who doesn't treat you well & cheats on you. I'd hope my mother never thought that low of me. Especially when her dad seems like such a great man. (From what we see) she should have encouraged her to find better.

Reactions: 4
I felt sad for her but I felt even sadder that her mum wanted her to stay in a unhappy relationship. Iv heard shes left josh now but imagine your mother in her death bed telling you to stay with someone you aren't happy with who doesn't treat you well & cheats on you. I'd hope my mother never thought that low of me. Especially when her dad seems like such a great man. (From what we see) she should have encouraged her to find better.
Absolutely.
I don’t particularly like her, and did wonder why they’d added her to the season. But it didn’t seem like she had anyone to supoort her and she was distraught.

Reactions: 1
I hate Caitlyn’s hair soo much. Also I can’t stand amber she’s so self absorbed

Did anyone watch last nights episode?

How awful was Ryan about Bentley?

I don’t think he is a good influence in Bentleys life at all.

Also, what happened to Ryan’s teeth?

Reactions: 5

What do you mean about his teeth? I never noticed

He’s like a jealous big brother. Probably a result of his drug use

Ryan was so horrible about Bentley! Bentley is such a lovely boy, such a shame he has Ryan as a dad.
And I really don’t think McKenzie dealt with Gannon very well, the poor child is clearly struggling and the cameras don’t help that!

Reactions: 5
I have just caught up with last week’s episode. Amber totally irritates me. She is so toxic and loves herself and thinks she is better than anyone else. I also have no idea why that psychiatrist still sees her because he is a child and adolescent psychiatrist and surely she should be seeing an adult one by now?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.