Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MTV new about Taylor's past tweets though. It had already been discussed on the show. There was litteraly a whole segment of Chey telling her family she needed to talk to Taylor & how it went after she did. They need to keep the same energy at all times. If they felt this way they shouldn't have had her filming at all.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree she could have supported her better. Although looking back at 16 and preg she did seem supportive considering how religious she is , alot of people in her situation would disown their child for getting pregnant so young or just let them get on with it. She seemed to babysit and help out alot so I know she isnt a bad person.

Not sure on tm2 thread but did you see the drama on Twitter with Kaylin , jennelle and brianna a couple of weeks ago 👀
McKenzie's teen mom episode was her second pregnancy. Her mum had no choice to be supportive as she forbid and blocked her access to birth control 🙄 her mum was horrible to her, did you see the episode where she wanted to make peace with her mum before she passed away and tried to discuss her feelings, her mum totally shut her down😭

Why have I only just discovered this thread !

I have watched all the series since 16 and pregnant yes I know that’s sad ha ha 🙈

Amber = felt sorry for her initially but she doesn’t help herself at all thank god Leah has Cristina and Gary but poor James 😔

Cait and Tyler = boring strange relationship now thing it’s just dependency tbh Love there girls and think Carly will always be missing from there lives

Maci = just don’t think she’s relevant tbh Used to like her but I don’t like her husband

Cheyenne = seems nice slightly more relatable co parenting etc I think Corey is easy on the eye And a very good dad

Kailyn = my fave teen mom follow her on everything just don’t like her situation with Chris

Chelsea = I think she’s beautiful and love her and Cole together slightly too moany sometimes

Janelle = what the f**k crazy love barb though she’s been there for jace

Farrah = turned her child into a right Diva and she’s not the best role model but I think she’s just had no guidance in life !

Brianna = can’t understand why they all live in the flat with her mum and her awful sister I think novas dad has stepped up

McKenzie = josh is an idiot and it’s just a horrible situation for her she seems so lovely

Jade = parents are car crashes and her poor daughter but she does seem to try never seems like they have a stable home !

Leah = I’m glad she’s improving but I think it’s hard for her with the girls and she always seems to have such a disorganised life that guy she moved in with was weird glad she got away from him I think her n Addies dad should be together !

That’s my rant lol il now read through the thread :)

Absolutely here for a Leah and Jeremy reunion. They will defo get back together at some point I believe

Reactions: 6
Cheyenne's even deleted twitter because yesterday old tweets about her saying she hated white peope, wanted to kill them & she even said her mother knows she hates white people. Old tweets still horrible to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it repeated on MTV? I stopped recording it and keep missing it, same with the UK one.

McKenzie's teen mom episode was her second pregnancy. Her mum had no choice to be supportive as she forbid and blocked her access to birth control 🙄 her mum was horrible to her, did you see the episode where she wanted to make peace with her mum before she passed away and tried to discuss her feelings, her mum totally shut her down😭

Absolutely here for a Leah and Jeremy reunion. They will defo get back together at some point I believe
What do you mean teen mom episode was her second pregnancy?

Oh no I used to like leah but I think she let's her kids rule her life too much. Plus I got put off when I heard she joined a cult

MTV new about Taylor's past tweets though. It had already been discussed on the show. There was litteraly a whole segment of Chey telling her family she needed to talk to Taylor & how it went after she did. They need to keep the same energy at all times. If they felt this way they shouldn't have had her filming at all.
Exactly ! So confused... they had literally dealt with it on the show , maybe 2 years ago?
I thought they dealt with it well and I assume Cheyenne was happy too.

Doesn’t Brianna live in a house now that she bought outright? Still with her mum and sister but I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Has anyone seen Jenelle drama on Reddit? I’m still figuring out what’s going on but apparently she’s going to sue Reddit or something because she reckons the subreddit r/teenmomogandteenmom2 is responsible for her loss of income and damaged reputation or something. No hun you damaged your own reputation. Must be desperate for cash😂

What do you mean teen mom episode was her second pregnancy?

Oh no I used to like leah but I think she let's her kids rule her life too much. Plus I got put off when I heard she joined a cult

Sorry I meant her 16and pregnant episode was not her first pregnant. She was pregnant to josh before they had Gannon. She had a v late miscarriage around 7 month

• Wow
  • Sad
Exactly ! So confused... they had literally dealt with it on the show , maybe 2 years ago?
I thought they dealt with it well and I assume Cheyenne was happy too.
I thought Cheyenne was satisfied after their chat. Weird how MTV are acting like it's new information. The tweets what? Nearly a decade old. People change. The current protests are asking for people to change & educate themselves. How can someone change and grow if at every opportunity the get tore down because of how they used to thing. I don't think black people scare Taylor anymore & I don't think Cheyenne still hates & wants to murder all white people. For change we need to actually let people do that.

Reactions: 5
In all honestly 50% of the cast are racist... I do actually feel for Taylor.. she obviously deeply regretted what was said and fell in love with a black man and was part of his child life who was also black.. i think she educated herself and moved forward and grew up, what’s the point in educating racists if your just going to keep punishing them for their past beliefs? - if it was Taylor’s own decision then fair enough she didn’t seem cut out for tv tbh I think Cory loves the limelight majorly so maybe he’ll carry on without Taylor eventually , I also think without Cheyenne teen mom og would be dead and gone

Reactions: 8
Weird how they sack someone for old racist tweets but we continue to see machete-wielding Amber on our screens!

Reactions: 21
And druggie strung out, drive whilst high on smack Ryan.
Completely agree. MTV comes across very hypocritical. I quite like Taylor, and I thought the issue had been dealt with. I don’t agree with her comments at all but she has apologised many times, and for MTV to fire someone over past comments yet allows abuse and drugs to be continuously showed on our screens is strange.

I do feel like teen moms became drug related? I watched it because I could relate to been a young mum not because of drugs , depression, anxiety , suicidal thoughts, issues with my parents, maybe they should change their name 🥴 I mean Cate and Tyler who I love are always bringing toxic people into their lives .. their segment isn’t about been parents either.. ambers a car crash she couldn’t give two hoots about Leah or how she feels.. I could go on but everyone knows that majority of these families on this show love drugs! I’ll stick to teen mom 2 .. og has became a bore

Reactions: 5
I guess that's why Taylor said "reality tv being selective in who they apply rules to or what is considered acceptable behaviour"

Weird how they sack someone for old racist tweets but we continue to see machete-wielding Amber on our screens!
I don’t get how Amber is still on the show, she has a history of domestic violence... she was even jailed for it! If it was a man, he would never have got off so lightly.

I’m also sick of Amber throwing the mental health card when she fucks up, she needs to take responsibility for her behaviour and sort herself out for her kids sakes.

Reactions: 11
Taylor fell in love with a black man, clearly loves his black child mothered by a black woman and now has a mixed race baby...? Does she need to be cancelled for something she said 8 years ago, has apologised for and clearly learnt from? Her statement calls out the double standards.

Cheyenne called MTV out on Twitter when people started talking up about BLM. She said as the only black mum on a tv show who claims to be diverse & talks about every other issue she was disappointed to see they hasn't said anything. Then they spoke up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.