Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching old eps and totally forgot Kristina has another daughter!! Does she not have custody?
Im sure the father just doesn’t want her to be on the show, I’m sure that’s what I’ve heard before

Reactions: 3
Jenelle has posted a YouTube video about how everything is everyone else's fault & not hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched it and even Barbara is backing her up?!
Yup, it's just victim mentality with jenelle. Everything is always someone else's fault. As if she said David only has an anger problem like it's not a big deal. I think there's gonna be more to this I seen someone in the comments say she's making it a series 😅

I'm gonna miss Jenelle on TM2 though, I can't be the only one, she was unintentionally hilarious and brought the drama (you just have to not think of the kids...)

Reactions: 5
I won't miss her it got a bit boring every season hearing her scream about how unfair life was, bullshit about David & just talking shite. Babs on the other hand I love dramatic oldies 😂

• Haha
I'm gonna miss Jenelle on TM2 though, I can't be the only one, she was unintentionally hilarious and brought the drama (you just have to not think of the kids...)
Yeah cos Chelsea is 😴,
I don’t care for Jade, Kail is just repeating her story lines. It is only Brianna and Jenelle who continually bring the WTF 🤦🏾‍♀️ moments that make it worth watching 😁

• Haha
Every time I think of Janelle and barb I hear this in my head 🤣🤣 her accent kills me and the way she says ‘well janelllllllllle’
“HIGH HIGH YA BOTH HIGHHHH “😂 I rewatched all the old ones during lock down and shes just the funniest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah cos Chelsea is 😴,
I don’t care for Jade, Kail is just repeating her story lines. It is only Brianna and Jenelle who continually bring the WTF 🤦🏾‍♀️ moments that make it worth watching 😁
chelsea does my head in. She’s so dramatic about everything and the baby voice drives me mental. I can’t believe she’s pregnant with her fourth when she can’t handle the 2 little ones that she’s got. (Aubree is older so she’s doesn’t count) I remember when she announced her pregnancy with Layne I was like ? are you sure that’s wise considering you had a mental down in the car when Watson was crying and aubree had tonsillitis. I never liked how she handled aubree either. She always for me treated her like she was in the way.

Reactions: 7
Aww before she had the other kids I always thought she was a really good mum to Aubree, excluding the quizzing her about Adam stuff. But Adam was/ is really tit, she's not like Kail was with Jo and Javi, overreacting, hypocritical and creating problems where there aren't any.

I do think Chelsea is the most put together (obviously she has had the best start in life and Randalicious supported her a crazy amount) and she tends not to be drawn into much drama, she never had a load of different boyfriends for example unlike the rest of the moms.

However I agree the baby voice needs to go 😂

Reactions: 6
chelsea does my head in. She’s so dramatic about everything and the baby voice drives me mental. I can’t believe she’s pregnant with her fourth when she can’t handle the 2 little ones that she’s got. (Aubree is older so she’s doesn’t count) I remember when she announced her pregnancy with Layne I was like ? are you sure that’s wise considering you had a mental down in the car when Watson was crying and aubree had tonsillitis. I never liked how she handled aubree either. She always for me treated her like she was in the way.
So true .... and omg let’s address this weird voice she does, Aubree now does it and her husband even does it too! They all sit there talking in this weird voice 🤣 drives me mad .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So true .... and omg let’s address this weird voice she does, Aubree now does it and her husband even does it too! They all sit there talking in this weird voice 🤣 drives me mad .
it drives me crazy! I actually really like Cole and Aubree which is why I watch but in all honesty I don’t know what Cole sees her in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.