Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how can amber be looking for a new boyfriend, and be putting so much focus on that. If I was separated from my child I’d be totally focused on getting him back. Anyone else think it’s totally obvious she’s not bothered about having custody of James? She doesn’t even mention him most of the time!! Was the same with Leah. I really think kristina is the gem of this show. I couldn’t put up with ambers tit that’s for sure

Reactions: 12
Sorry but how can amber be looking for a new boyfriend, and be putting so much focus on that. If I was separated from my child I’d be totally focused on getting him back. Anyone else think it’s totally obvious she’s not bothered about having custody of James? She doesn’t even mention him most of the time!! Was the same with Leah. I really think kristina is the gem of this show. I couldn’t put up with ambers tit that’s for sure
Completely agree she makes me so angry 100% selfish. Always sat around feeling sorry for herself. Gary and Kristina should have put their foot down about her new man and said he couldn't meet leah, didnt agree one bit with that situation.

Reactions: 8
I watched last nights. Maci made me so angry going on about Bentley’s diet. No 11 year old should be hungry

Reactions: 11
I never thought I'd agree with Ryan but I really dont think he should be losing weight when he's still growing.
I think I read somewhere that Maci said he's not on the diet anymore.

Reactions: 10
I’ve always liked Maci, but last night I thought it showed a real different side to her that we’ve heard Ryan talk of but not seen ourselves. Was absolutely shocking to her hear her say the things she did about Bentley and his diet Because of one muffin & a glass of bloody chocolate milk

Reactions: 11
I watched last nights. Maci made me so angry going on about Bentley’s diet. No 11 year old should be hungry

I agree. I think Maci is usually great but it was very unsettling seeing her be so strict with his diet. I understand that wrestling have certain weight goals but a child should not be subjected to such a controlled diet. He's still growing!! If he was older and in High schools then that's different. I couldn't believe I actually agreed with Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan, he is using again, right?

I am still os angry that Amber is still on the show and even more angry that she is turning the blame yet again. Its never her fault, it's always the partner. She's an abuser and she needs to piss off.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I think Maci is usually great but it was very unsettling seeing her be so strict with his diet. I understand that wrestling have certain weight goals but a child should not be subjected to such a controlled diet. He's still growing!! If he was older and in High schools then that's different. I couldn't believe I actually agreed with Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan, he is using again, right?

I am still os angry that Amber is still on the show and even more angry that she is turning the blame yet again. Its never her fault, it's always the partner. She's an abuser and she needs to piss off.
Ryan DEFINITELY looks like he’s using. Mack is silly for staying, he was strung out at their first wedding, looked a bit out of it at their second, and keeps snapping out of the blue while looking awful now. I hated that I agreed with him this ep but a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Reactions: 4
Ryan DEFINITELY looks like he’s using. Mack is silly for staying, he was strung out at their first wedding, looked a bit out of it at their second, and keeps snapping out of the blue while looking awful now. I hated that I agreed with him this ep but a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Mack should have left before getting to deep with marriage and children, not that she can't leave but I really dont think she cares? I think she's just happy to be in MTV.

I can absolutely predict the Mack and Ryan thing. He’s going to get arrested, caught or something and Mack will have to choice but to leave him. Then she and Maci will pal up just like Chelsea and paisleys mum.. Taylor was it?

Reactions: 9
I really don't think she'll leave him but I guess we'll see! I just feel sorry for his kids.

Chelsea is bloody annoying 😂 but that could happen. I hope not though, I'd hate to see more of Mack.

Reactions: 1
I know it was the last episode last week but was there no reunion this series? I imagine it would be boring af anyway so probably not missing much, hasnt been a good series

Reactions: 1
Do you guys remember on the 1st episode of 16 & pregnant when ambers mum looked her nose down at Gary and his mum ........oh boy have the tables turned ....Gary has been a god send for amber ......cough cough where are and have been ambers family ??? Besides her wet blanket of a brother appearing the other week!!!

cait I can’t stand!! Wish Tyler Would understand he can and deserves better!! I just see her as a drain on him 😩😩😩😩

maci I’ve always seen as entitled....Ryan is a shithead and did treat her like crap...but I think she has always been spoiled and still is.... she will be that all American pushy stage mum (she always wanted private school also I believe she just wanted to relate to her audience)

cheyanne - I always fast forward her storylines sorry

Maci is a bit sly, but has to deal with an addict co-parent, so even if he is right once about Bentleys diet I could see how she would get annoyed, he is not going to try and do anything about it just whine. He does not care about Bentley-who is an utter credit to Maci, works hard, is kind to his siblings and will turn out like a well rounded productive adult-unlike his father. I hate Caitlin as well-such a women child, however Tyler has the air of a man who will cheat as soon as a near enough possibility comes up. As a couple they are at Amber levels of slothness, they don’t have jobs and just sit about, going on about loving Carly so much but we’re hours late to meet her on that trip to the zoo making a half completed scrap book. Brandon and Theresa must absolutely hate them. Amber should have been sacked after she was charged with domestic violence for the second time-It is an utter disgrace she was kept on. Quite like Cheyenne, The other one who’s name escapes me is a bit boring.

Reactions: 7
Maci is a bit sly, but has to deal with an addict co-parent, so even if he is right once about Bentleys diet I could see how she would get annoyed, he is not going to try and do anything about it just whine. He does not care about Bentley-who is an utter credit to Maci, works hard, is kind to his siblings and will turn out like a well rounded productive adult-unlike his father. I hate Caitlin as well-such a women child, however Tyler has the air of a man who will cheat as soon as a near enough possibility comes up. As a couple they are at Amber levels of slothness, they don’t have jobs and just sit about, going on about loving Carly so much but we’re hours late to meet her on that trip to the zoo making a half completed scrap book. Brandon and Theresa must absolutely hate them. Amber should have been sacked after she was charged with domestic violence for the second time-It is an utter disgrace she was kept on. Quite like Cheyenne, The other one who’s name escapes me is a bit boring.

I agree about Maci. I don't necessarily think she's sly as such but I do think she knows full well that Jen and Larry (Jen especially) will jump through whatever hoops she puts in place to see Bentley. However, I do think she's a wonderful mother and Bentley is a fantastic kid. The diet thing was a bit alarming but for me it just seemed like she's making sure bentley gets what HE wants. I don't actually think Maci is pushing him for her own gain. I liken it to Dance Mums UK that was on a few years ago. One of the mothers could have been described as a crazy stage mom but she wasn't. Her kid just desperately wanted to be a professional dancer so her mother pushed her and facilitated it cause that's what her kid wanted.

Catelynn really frustrates me cause she's a lovely, empathetic woman, the problem for me with her is that whole point of placing Carly was to go to school and improve their lives cause they couldn't give her what she deserved. They didn't really do that. The years between Carly and Nova were the perfect opportunity for them to go to therapy and better their lives. They didn't do that and she essentially did to Nova what her mother did to her. Nova sobbing in the car at Catelynn leaving again was heartbreaking. I never understood why they didn't just post the scrapbook if it wasn't done. I'm under the impression that they don't trust Brandon and Theresa to actually give it to Carly. A few years ago they had a meeting with an adoption counsellor and she said "do you ever just ask about her instead of asking for visits?" and they said no and I remember thinking... surely if you given up your child you'd ask how they were doing at school or what they liked at least!!!

I have so much to say about Amber I could probably start my own thread. She should be kissing Kristina's feet. Leah is a lucky kid and has a good chance at life because of her. I'll never forget amber being annoyed that the school called Kristina to tell her about leah's panic attack, giving it "they should have called her mom". I remember thinking ... "they did. They called Kristina."

I like Cheyenne. I think she deserved way better than Cory but I'm glad they coparent well.

And finally, I wish Mckenzie would divorce Josh's ass cause he's a waste of space husband and they 100% do not love each other.

Reactions: 14
Maci - I really like her. I feel shes the best mother of the lot. Shes present and involved. She was mature about having Bentley and things could have been very different for him if she wasnt because Ryan has been the worst parent ever. I hope she doesnt have a drink problem but the show is certainly edited to suggest she might. I think Taylor is great for Maci and her family

Ryan/Jen / Larry - I routed for Ryan but alas hes just a total deadbeat. Overall I get good vibes from Jen and Larry. Theyre not perfect but who is? They adore Bentley and are warm friendly people in spite of the upset Ryan causes them

Amber - I used to love her at the beginning. Underneath her angry outbursts and excessive cursing she was / is a sweet loving Mom. Theres alot of damage to unpick with her and sadly She doesnt seem to learn from her mistakes. Im so glad Leah has Kristina and even Gary (who I hated in earlier seasons). She needs to stay single and focus on healing herself so she can salvage some relationship with her kids

Catelynn / Tyler - I'm surprised to see them still together all these years later. Tyler always seemed frustrated with Catelynns lack of get up and go and I thought he stayed with her out of familiarity more than love. In a different family I think Catelynn could have thrived but I think she buried her feelings for so many years and it crushed her spirit to the point where laziness is more comfortable for her than having any more stressors. I really like both of them though and always routing for their success and happiness

No interest in Mackenzie or Cheyenne. Ryder is adorable though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m rewatching old eps and totally forgot Kristina has another daughter!! Does she not have custody?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.