Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if she still held those views then that would be one thing, but she has clearly changed. I’m sure we’ve all held views previously, particularly in our younger days that when you look back you wonder what the hell you were thinking. It’s unfortunate that she put those views on social media but there’s been no evidence of her holding these views in recent times, it has actually been addressed on the show so... what exactly is the problem here?

I do feel for her, they used her tweets as a storyline and that suited them fine back then and suddenly now they want to virtue signal in light of the black lives matter movement. If they were actually bothered by her tweets they would have taken her off long ago. I see right through it.

Reactions: 1
Cheyenne called MTV out on Twitter when people started talking up about BLM. She said as the only black mum on a tv show who claims to be diverse & talks about every other issue she was disappointed to see they hasn't said anything. Then they spoke up.
But it Cheyenne wants to be like that then maybe she should be booted of for her words against white people!

‘My mom said I can’t watch the help, she knows already I have a problem with white people’

‘This little white kid said I looked like a cat today, I should of kicked him in the head’

‘Last night I saw it and wanted to kill every white person i saw’

Reactions: 3
But it Cheyenne wants to be like that then maybe she should be booted of for her words against white people!

‘My mom said I can’t watch the help, she knows already I have a problem with white people’

‘This little white kid said I looked like a cat today, I should of kicked him in the head’

‘Last night I saw it and wanted to kill every white person i saw’
I previously posted what Cheyenne had said I'm aware 🙂

I think that’s a fair response to the oppression black people have faced at the hands of white people for generations.

I fully support the BLM and I can’t stand racists, I also understand why black people dislike white people BUT Cheyenne saying that she wants to kill all white people? Nahh gtfoh you absolute rat. My son is white and you want to kill him? You’ll have to get through me first you dog. I hope very very bad sinister things happen to that little sweat. Why can’t she have just said that about racist people? Why was it directed at all white people including innocent children? Would she like it if I said the same about her child? That kid needs taking from her cause it doesn’t stand a chance with rat mother like her

• Angry
I fully support the BLM and I can’t stand racists, I also understand why black people dislike white people BUT Cheyenne saying that she wants to kill all white people? Nahh gtfoh you absolute rat. My son is white and you want to kill him? You’ll have to get through me first you dog. I hope very very bad sinister things happen to that little sweat. Why can’t she have just said that about racist people? Why was it directed at all white people including innocent children? Would she like it if I said the same about her child? That kid needs taking from her cause it doesn’t stand a chance with rat mother like her
I’m finding her draining, she isn’t doing a good job at protesting blm or promoting how we should change how we think she’s just constantly moaning at anyone and everyone.. calling people out with that monotone voice, I don’t find her a very supportive or encouraging person to listen to

• Angry
I’m finding her draining, she isn’t doing a good job at protesting blm or promoting how we should change how we think she’s just constantly moaning at anyone and everyone.. calling people out with that monotone voice, I don’t find her a very supportive or encouraging person to listen to
I don’t know why this has made me so mad! I see lots of comments about white people and I get them, I really do get why white people are disliked and rightly so, there is far to many racist dickheads but to say stuff about white kids and saying that you want to kill us all has just made me absolutely furious. I hope she loses everything and bad things come to her

I stopped watching her stories ages ago but just looked then and she hasnt go anything on at all. Has she stopped doing them since them tweets came out?
I like her on the show but I know what you mean she is just so negative and patronising on social media

Her voice and Maci’s are so monotone . It’s like they can’t be bothered to read . I honestly feel Cheyenne should also be fired . The context in which her comments were made was full of hate and vitriol. Taylor apologised and was used as a storyline for Cheyenne too. They need to show consistency.

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching her stories ages ago but just looked then and she hasnt go anything on at all. Has she stopped doing them since them tweets came out?
I like her on the show but I know what you mean she is just so negative and patronising on social media
Think they’ve all went hush since the tweets re surfaced, I like her too but at the same time I don’t know if could be around someone like her

Just watched the latest episode where amber gets her latest bf to do a lie detector how much of a car crash is her life , honestly. I think they are not together now anyway, does anyone know anything about it?

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not OG but David got arrested again for pistol whipping someone and Jenelle is saying she is leaving him again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Catching up on the latest season - bloody hell its gotten boring. I used to love the show But it’s really run it’s course now!

Amber - how does she even still have a slot on the show! She just cares about herself and getting a man and not being a good mother. Gary has really stepped up and is a great parent to leah and I applaud him for trying to help Amber.

Mackenzie -I don’t get why she is on the show. I personally find her storyline on her moms cancer battle and how the cameras were there to film very sensitive moments including her oldest sons reaction to finding out his nana was going to die, very intrusive and upsetting. Guess she will so anything for money.

Cheyenne- can’t stand her. She is a spoilt brat.

Maci - I Like her and think she is a good mum. Bentley is such a lovely boy.

Cate -she has done well to get herself better. I really like Tyler and think he is a fantastic dad.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Gary behaves like Ambers parent at this point .
It does feel that way, it’s almost cringey to see how Amber needs her baby daddy to tell her not to do stuff etc. It’s great how supportive he is though, especially when it comes to Leah. He has matured so much since the first couple of seasons!

It does feel that way, it’s almost cringey to see how Amber needs her baby daddy to tell her not to do stuff etc. It’s great how supportive he is though, especially when it comes to Leah. He has matured so much since the first couple of seasons!
I think it’s really nice that Gary and his wife support Amber when she clearly doesn’t have anyone else to turn to. Never see her cousin (Crystal?) anymore, or her mum.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really nice that Gary and his wife support Amber when she clearly doesn’t have anyone else to turn to. Never see her cousin (Crystal?) anymore, or her mum.
Yeah I agree, I think Gary and Kristina are amazing, and you can that they are supporting Amber for Leah.

Reactions: 2
I just think ambers whole dynamic is weird who meets a foreign man off the internet and invites him over for pizza with her kids father, step mum & kid. Weird.

Reactions: 10
I just think ambers whole dynamic is weird who meets a foreign man off the internet and invites him over for pizza with her kids father, step mum & kid. Weird.
Yeah it is weird like. I can understand if she had been with the guy for a couple of years having food with Gary etc, but the first time is strange. Probably just did it for the cameras

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.