Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the finale tonight (I think) and I’m really pissed at josh. Mackenzie is really struggling and he just fucks off out of there no trying to help!
He should think back to when some horse kicked him off and people rallied round, when you lose a parent it’s 200000xworse!
Think they’ll be filming around the time he started sleeping with her cousin she said it was about 2 weeks after her mum died, he’s a waste of space I hope she finds strength in herself again and moves on!

Reactions: 1
Think they’ll be filming around the time he started sleeping with her cousin she said it was about 2 weeks after her mum died, he’s a waste of space I hope she finds strength in herself again and moves on!
Apparently he was just asking her cousin for advice on how to handle her 🤨

Apparently he was just asking her cousin for advice on how to handle her 🤨
I don’t believe a word he says 🥴 I don’t get them or if they’re religion plays a part on taking back cheats but I feel for Mackenzie so much I don’t think she wanted josh back but her family made her feel like it was the best thing to do and he made ‘little mistake’ erghhh I could never give my sister that advice!

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe a word he says 🥴 I don’t get them or if they’re religion plays a part on taking back cheats but I feel for Mackenzie so much I don’t think she wanted josh back but her family made her feel like it was the best thing to do and he made ‘little mistake’ erghhh I could never give my sister that advice!

I totally agree if she’d have went with her heart she would be outta there. Maybe she will make different decisions now her mom isn’t there as hard as it might be

Reactions: 4
Her mum and sister kept pushing her to forgive him. Which is insane! Why would you want your child to stay in an unhappy marriage

Reactions: 6
I feel like Mackenzie has been a bit of a black sheep of the family for wanting to do her own thing. Dont get me wrong they do support her but I dont agree with them pushing her back into the marriage because divorce is frowned upon. I vaguely remember her crying talking about how she felt she had no support with post natal depression and her Mum was really hard on her when talking about it.

I feel like Mackenzie has been a bit of a black sheep of the family for wanting to do her own thing. Dont get me wrong they do support her but I dont agree with them pushing her back into the marriage because divorce is frowned upon. I vaguely remember her crying talking about how she felt she had no support with post natal depression and her Mum was really hard on her when talking about it.

Yeah I think they went through a bad period with PND while Mackenzie was away from the screens. I think her marriage has been up and down from the beginning, she must have been miserable the majority of that time while going on to having another 2 children. She said she was horrible to her mother while suffering PND but didn’t really go into detail about what had been said. Angie is quite matter of fact and lets the “Lord” guide her. I’m not religious and find it incredible that someone could have so much faith and be so calm whilst accepting her fate as the decision of God. Not that that is a bad thing-I’m not bashing people who have faith. So I could totally imagine her telling Mackenzie to sort herself out as the Lord will be there for her, to have faith and the PND will go away as long as she stays in her marriage. I’ve no doubt that Angie was a lovely person but I don’t think she supported Mackenzie in the right way and in a bizarre way Mackenzie blames herself for that. And for Mackenzie knowing that if she left the marriage her mother would be disappointed that must be hard. I wonder what will happen now Angie isn’t there to guide her, will she make a U turn when they hit the next bump and leave him?

Is there a thread for TM 2 here? Since OG finishes soon and TM2 will be back, no one I know irl watches it 😆

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think they went through a bad period with PND while Mackenzie was away from the screens. I think her marriage has been up and down from the beginning, she must have been miserable the majority of that time while going on to having another 2 children. She said she was horrible to her mother while suffering PND but didn’t really go into detail about what had been said. Angie is quite matter of fact and lets the “Lord” guide her. I’m not religious and find it incredible that someone could have so much faith and be so calm whilst accepting her fate as the decision of God. Not that that is a bad thing-I’m not bashing people who have faith. So I could totally imagine her telling Mackenzie to sort herself out as the Lord will be there for her, to have faith and the PND will go away as long as she stays in her marriage. I’ve no doubt that Angie was a lovely person but I don’t think she supported Mackenzie in the right way and in a bizarre way Mackenzie blames herself for that. And for Mackenzie knowing that if she left the marriage her mother would be disappointed that must be hard. I wonder what will happen now Angie isn’t there to guide her, will she make a U turn when they hit the next bump and leave him?

Is there a thread for TM 2 here? Since OG finishes soon and TM2 will be back, no one I know irl watches it 😆
Yeah I agree she could have supported her better. Although looking back at 16 and preg she did seem supportive considering how religious she is , alot of people in her situation would disown their child for getting pregnant so young or just let them get on with it. She seemed to babysit and help out alot so I know she isnt a bad person.

Not sure on tm2 thread but did you see the drama on Twitter with Kaylin , jennelle and brianna a couple of weeks ago 👀

Yeah I agree she could have supported her better. Although looking back at 16 and preg she did seem supportive considering how religious she is , alot of people in her situation would disown their child for getting pregnant so young or just let them get on with it. She seemed to babysit and help out alot so I know she isnt a bad person.

Not sure on tm2 thread but did you see the drama on Twitter with Kaylin , jennelle and brianna a couple of weeks ago 👀

Yeah I mean considering she got pregnant so young they were supportive of her, so I dunno maybe it was a bit of both of them over the years.

I saw something about Kail saying David better shut up about her weight since Jenelle has put weight on but I don’t go on Twitter. It’s just what the TM pages share. What happened with Brianna? And what else did I miss? 👀 I can’t wait for it to come back on 😆 I hope there’s more to it than OG had this season

Yeah I mean considering she got pregnant so young they were supportive of her, so I dunno maybe it was a bit of both of them over the years.

I saw something about Kail saying David better shut up about her weight since Jenelle has put weight on but I don’t go on Twitter. It’s just what the TM pages share. What happened with Brianna? And what else did I miss? 👀 I can’t wait for it to come back on 😆 I hope there’s more to it than OG had this season
Is their a thread for tm2? I love kail 😂 I know most people dislike her but I think she’s great I love watching her 🤣 I do think she’s a brilliant mum though

Reactions: 5
Is their a thread for tm2? I love kail 😂 I know most people dislike her but I think she’s great I love watching her 🤣 I do think she’s a brilliant mum though

I love Kail too! She’s a great mum and doesn’t take any tit. I think a lot of the way she is stems from her childhood. I don’t think anyone in her family have ever helped her so she’s done every thing for herself.

I don’t think there is one but I don’t know how to make one or even if anyone would post on it?

Reactions: 2
I think brianna made a comment about one of kails pics to stick up for jenelle, I think she was glad of an excuse to start an argument with her tbh

I do like kail and feel sorry for her as it does seem she didn't have a good childhood , I remember Jo always being awful to her aswell got the impression her never liked her. I think she has got on her high horse a bit though and she has been lucky getting on teen mom but who wouldnt take the opportunity in her position. All the american teen moms make a fortune

Briana and her sister are always trying to be in the middle of arguments. Yeah most of them have done really well and to use their position to open businesses etc. Then you look at the uk ones which fair enough hasn’t really been established as long but probably because it’s more relatable to Brits it won’t last

Just watched the latest teen mom og and cant believe Amber intruduced that guy to leah. I know Gary had supported her but hes too soft he should've put his foot down and said it's too soon. I dont think they are even together now anyway

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest teen mom og and cant believe Amber intruduced that guy to leah. I know Gary had supported her but hes too soft he should've put his foot down and said it's too soon. I dont think they are even together now anyway

Amber infuriates me. I know she has her demons but honestly she hasn’t learned at all from everything she has been through. I don’t really want to watch her anymore tbh but I love the family unit Gary and Kristina have with the girls. The show seems to be lagging a bit now. I’m still interested in their lives but MTV seem to want to focus on old stuff like getting Maci to talk about Ryan and getting Chelsea to talk about Adam.

Honestly could not believe that in the midst of what Amber was going through re custody of her son etc. The last last last thing on her mind should of been shipping in a new man! I nearly fell over when he said he was "visiting" for 3 MONTHS!! Sorry but I couldn't think of anything worse then being stuck on a 3 month long first date IN MY HOME. he gave me real creepy vibes I'm sorry but she doesn't half pick them! Even my partner who has been subjected to this show for years was like omg what is she doing and why is Gary being so supportive?? So so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly could not believe that in the midst of what Amber was going through re custody of her son etc. The last last last thing on her mind should of been shipping in a new man! I nearly fell over when he said he was "visiting" for 3 MONTHS!! Sorry but I couldn't think of anything worse then being stuck on a 3 month long first date IN MY HOME. he gave me real creepy vibes I'm sorry but she doesn't half pick them! Even my partner who has been subjected to this show for years was like omg what is she doing and why is Gary being so supportive?? So so strange

My husband doesn’t watch either and said the same thing!
I personally couldn’t have a relationship with someone where there is a language barrier like that.
And what about the long term? She’s acting young free and single when in fact she’s tied to Indiana for Leah, Andrew is trying to take James to California, and she’s beginning a relationship with a guy who not only lives in a different country but has kids there too. It’s sad she’s just not living in the real world. When her children finally decide to not see her again and teen mom drops her she will never be able to get a normal job.
Gary shouldn’t be pandering to her but I think he feels tied to her to do things for her for leahs sake

Why have I only just discovered this thread !

I have watched all the series since 16 and pregnant yes I know that’s sad ha ha 🙈

Amber = felt sorry for her initially but she doesn’t help herself at all thank god Leah has Cristina and Gary but poor James 😔

Cait and Tyler = boring strange relationship now thing it’s just dependency tbh Love there girls and think Carly will always be missing from there lives

Maci = just don’t think she’s relevant tbh Used to like her but I don’t like her husband

Cheyenne = seems nice slightly more relatable co parenting etc I think Corey is easy on the eye And a very good dad

Kailyn = my fave teen mom follow her on everything just don’t like her situation with Chris

Chelsea = I think she’s beautiful and love her and Cole together slightly too moany sometimes

Janelle = what the f**k crazy love barb though she’s been there for jace

Farrah = turned her child into a right Diva and she’s not the best role model but I think she’s just had no guidance in life !

Brianna = can’t understand why they all live in the flat with her mum and her awful sister I think novas dad has stepped up

McKenzie = josh is an idiot and it’s just a horrible situation for her she seems so lovely

Jade = parents are car crashes and her poor daughter but she does seem to try never seems like they have a stable home !

Leah = I’m glad she’s improving but I think it’s hard for her with the girls and she always seems to have such a disorganised life that guy she moved in with was weird glad she got away from him I think her n Addies dad should be together !

That’s my rant lol il now read through the thread :)

Reactions: 5
Taylor and Corey been dropped by MTV for Taylor’s racist tweets. She’s on Instagram trying to pretend it was her decision not to sit their special...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.