Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd definitely miss watching Bentley I think you see a lot more of him than the other kids & it's nice to see him making choices about his education so young!

Reactions: 3
I find Maci's story so boring now.

I know they're not OG's but I really like Cheyenne and Cory.

Reactions: 5
I find Maci's story so boring now.

I know they're not OG's but I really like Cheyenne and Cory.

I like Cheyenne. Cory is a good father but a dick person. Carried on sleeping with Cheyenne saying he wasn’t ready to be in a relationship or settle down, next minute he’s with Taylor and she’s pregnant. That’s got to be hard on Cheyenne’s feelings. He basically strung her along when he could have just said “look can’t see myself with you we can coparent and have fun but that’s all it will ever be”

Reactions: 6
I like Cheyenne. Cory is a good father but a dick person. Carried on sleeping with Cheyenne saying he wasn’t ready to be in a relationship or settle down, next minute he’s with Taylor and she’s pregnant. That’s got to be hard on Cheyenne’s feelings. He basically strung her along when he could have just said “look can’t see myself with you we can coparent and have fun but that’s all it will ever be”
Yeah I agree with you on that. I wonder if it will last with Taylor? I notice he always likes Cheyenne's photos on ig.

Yeah I agree with you on that. I wonder if it will last with Taylor? I notice he always likes Cheyenne's photos on ig.

I didn’t notice that but I hope he does the right thing and sticks by her. Did you see what he was on live and was telling Taylor to show her flat stomach and bum and making daft comments while holding the baby? It’s nice he finds her attractive but come on keep it private

I didn’t notice that but I hope he does the right thing and sticks by her. Did you see what he was on live and was telling Taylor to show her flat stomach and bum and making daft comments while holding the baby? It’s nice he finds her attractive but come on keep it private
Ah no I didn't see that. I hope he sticks by her too. He's a great dad though and I love seeing that. When you compare him to the likes of Ryan.

Reactions: 2
Ah no I didn't see that. I hope he sticks by her too. He's a great dad though and I love seeing that. When you compare him to the likes of Ryan.

God yes anyone is good compared to Ryan. My daughters dad is a saint compared to Ryan and he’s never met his 19 year old, naffed off to Australia but at least sent her a bottle of fizz for her 18th lol. Ryan must be absolutely a different person away from the cameras cos unless Mack is desperate, no one could put up with that crap

• Haha
It always has shocked me just how naive Ryans parents, and now Mackenzie, are to his clearly obvious addiction. That's what made it worse I think. I think Maci is great, her and Taylor are just so good together. And Jayde and Maverick are so adorable.

I love Catelynn and Tyler also. There story is just so unique and just shows how much they love each other. Cate looks amazing right now, and you can see how much she has improved with her mental health. Again, Nova is so adorable as well. It's also great to see how much her mum has improved aswell, honestly their relationship right now just looks amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember watching Macis 16 and pregnant episode. Ryan was a dick back then but I still thought he was a hot dick and totally would have 😋😋😕

I have watched teen mom og and teen mom 2 since the very beginning they are my guilty pleasure.

I don't think I have ever cried as much as I did at Cate and Tyler's 16 and preg episode . I actually really hope they do stay together , Cate seems like she is doing better lately. But Tyler obviously takes on a lot of stress for his own family unit as well as his extended family!

Ryan is 100% still in love with Maci, and it's a shame he can't turn back in to hot douchy Ryan and them get back together.

Amber is horrible the worst I have no idea how Kristina , Gary and Leah can even bear to spend a second in the same room as her.
Tyler sticks around because he knows he pushed cait into the adoption by threatening to leave her. It was a crappy thing to do to a vulnerable young girl who had massive insecurities in my option.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've not watched Teen Mom usa since Amber was with Gary but I've tuned into MTV tonight and I just want to know why all the men look like Joe Exotic's next husband

Tyler sticks around because he knows he pushed cait into the adoption by threatening to leave her. It was a crappy thing to do to a vulnerable young girl who had massive insecurities in my option.
Is this true?! I remember their 16&P and first couple seasons of Teen Mom. I had no idea this was the case. 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the episode where Mackenzies mum passed away! I cried, so sad..
Emotional

I like Cheyenne but I’m not convinced with Corey.. absolute madness that he had the audacity to question Cheyenne’s parenting.. she’s constantly doing things to promote ryders condition to raise money, taking her to the hospital etc what does he do? Go’s and makes another child and then f*cks of to do a show when his girlfriends pregnant!.. I hope Cheyenne didn’t end it with mat because Corey said her focus wasn’t on Ryder anymore.. I liked Matt I think he would of been good for her.. I also really like Taylor now too! But something about Corey smells of

Reactions: 6
I think Cheyenne and Matt were too different he wanted a lot of attention and she said she didn’t feel like she needed to give it. He probably was paranoid as well the way her and Corey are together. I’ve never really liked Corey he’s a good father but he used to be so over the top acting goofy it used to make me cringe.
Did anyone catch Maci’s response to Mackenzies interview with the crystal ball woman? Mackenzie is absolutely delusional I don’t know why Maci hasn’t slapped her by now. Apart from not wanting to get arrested lol. Maci must love the fact that she doesn’t need to do anything for Mack and Ryan to come across as idiotic fantasists they do it all by themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if it's been said already. But regarding mackenzies reaction n concerns about maci letting Bentley drop/gain weight. My first thought was It's a bit rich to be concerned when you let your husband use hard drugs n try to hide it hun.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if it's been said already. But regarding mackenzies reaction n concerns about maci letting Bentley drop/gain weight. My first thought was It's a bit rich to be concerned when you let your husband use hard drugs n try to hide it hun.
I feel like she’s all talk when the cameras aren’t rolling yet when she’s face to face with Macie she says f*ck all.. she needs to worry about her own kids and stop popping them out then Bentley might get a bit of attention of his tit dad.. I’d be embarrassed been married to someone like that , the whole relationships been shambles I don’t think she can slate anyone for anything, I hope she really did get tubes tied! Done herself a favour

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s all talk when the cameras aren’t rolling yet when she’s face to face with Macie she says f*ck all.. she needs to worry about her own kids and stop popping them out then Bentley might get a bit of attention of his tit dad.. I’d be embarrassed been married to someone like that , the whole relationships been shambles I don’t think she can slate anyone for anything, I hope she really did get tubes tied! Done herself a favour
I agree 100%. She was probably using the same drugs with Ryan n that's probably the reason her other kid stays with his dad.

Reactions: 1
My now tv isn’t coming up with this current season and it’s sounds like I’m missing such a good one 😤😤😤
Don’t know if yours is the same but my nowtv has added on the eps to the rest of season eight- it’s episode thirteen onwards which is like the new block that people are chatting about x

Don’t know if yours is the same but my nowtv has added on the eps to the rest of season eight- it’s episode thirteen onwards which is like the new block that people are chatting about x
Oh I shall have a look thank you! It just says there isn’t any new ones x

I’m watching the finale tonight (I think) and I’m really pissed at josh. Mackenzie is really struggling and he just fucks off out of there no trying to help!
He should think back to when some horse kicked him off and people rallied round, when you lose a parent it’s 200000xworse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.