Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan was off his head on the last episode! Hes vile.. i dont like the way he talks to Bentley either
I remember watching Macis 16 and pregnant episode. Ryan was a dick back then but I still thought he was a hot dick and totally would have 😋😋😕

I have watched teen mom og and teen mom 2 since the very beginning they are my guilty pleasure.

I don't think I have ever cried as much as I did at Cate and Tyler's 16 and preg episode . I actually really hope they do stay together , Cate seems like she is doing better lately. But Tyler obviously takes on a lot of stress for his own family unit as well as his extended family!

Ryan is 100% still in love with Maci, and it's a shame he can't turn back in to hot douchy Ryan and them get back together.

Amber is horrible the worst I have no idea how Kristina , Gary and Leah can even bear to spend a second in the same room as her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ryan was off his head on the last episode! Hes vile.. i dont like the way he talks to Bentley either
I agree I hate the way he and Mackenzie were making fun of him during golf, they are pathetic bunch of bullies and blamed it on the editing🙄 I also hate how they witch about Jen and Larry and wanting to spend time with Bentley on his own, they don’t even seem to enjoy him when they are around him! Couldn’t believe Ryan sat and sulked at Bennys bday party, imagine how you would feel with your dad moping in the corner... embarrassing.

Sidenote: I love the relationship Maci and Jen have and loved that Jen was invited on Macis hen and wedding 💕💕

Reactions: 13
I agree I hate the way he and Mackenzie were making fun of him during golf, they are pathetic bunch of bullies and blamed it on the editing🙄 I also hate how they witch about Jen and Larry and wanting to spend time with Bentley on his own, they don’t even seem to enjoy him when they are around him! Couldn’t believe Ryan sat and sulked at Bennys bday party, imagine how you would feel with your dad moping in the corner... embarrassing.

Sidenote: I love the relationship Maci and Jen have and loved that Jen was invited on Macis hen and wedding 💕💕
Yeah the golf thing was really uncomfortable to watch, Ryan just came across like a spoiled bitchy only child and treats gently like his unwanted younger brother .

And I hate the way Mack tags along on everything , she said is so desparate to have the relationship with Jen and Larry that Maci has.

Reactions: 6
Teen Mom have showed a few episodes now where Ryan’s behaviour, attitude and body language are just bizarre including the golf one and the bday party. Ryan acts like the jealous older sibling towards Bentley whenever they are all around Jen and Larry. Mack can go and duck herself for the way she just let Ryan drive them to the shambles wedding putting so many people in danger when he was off his face on drugs. They shouldn’t be on the show if it’s that hard for them to act normally! They always blame Maci for everything from Bentley not going over to Ryan’s downfall. Jen’s a lovely woman but she’s an enabler. Larry is beginning to fight back and it shows. Funny how Maci and Bentley are the main ones in that family on the show and it’s Ryan’s family who always bring the drama

Reactions: 7
Yeah the golf thing was really uncomfortable to watch, Ryan just came across like a spoiled bitchy only child and treats gently like his unwanted younger brother .

And I hate the way Mack tags along on everything , she said is so desparate to have the relationship with Jen and Larry that Maci has.

Gently ? I meant Bentley 😂

Anyone else fast forward through Mackenzie’s part 😴
Ambers got a new boyfriend 🥴

Reactions: 1
I’ve got to say this. As someone in the uk I’ve totally took for granted the birth control we have here and it’s free. Imagine having to pay for it? That’s fucked up

Anyone else fast forward through Mackenzie’s part 😴
Ambers got a new boyfriend 🥴

Mackenzie no because she’s got a lot going on. Have you seen the updates also about josh and her cousin?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to say this. As someone in the uk I’ve totally took for granted the birth control we have here and it’s free. Imagine having to pay for it? That’s fucked up
I know it’s messed up over there! Can you imagine paying over £1000 for birth control?!

• Wow
Don’t have anywhere else to rant about this and I super don’t want it to come across horrible, but I really don’t like Mackenzie’s mum. When Mackenzie was telling her mum she didn’t want to forgive Josh all the absolute tit he put her through all she said was not to give up on her marriage?! If my daughter was put through even half the tit Josh has put Mackenzie through I’d be telling her to get shot not convincing her to stay with someone like that!! She keeps telling Mackenzie to promise her she’ll try etc and that before she dies she wants them to work it out. Just can’t understand actively wanting your daughter to think so low of herself that she needs to stay with and work it out with someone who is an absolute hole!

My now tv isn’t coming up with this current season and it’s sounds like I’m missing such a good one 😤😤😤

Don’t have anywhere else to rant about this and I super don’t want it to come across horrible, but I really don’t like Mackenzie’s mum. When Mackenzie was telling her mum she didn’t want to forgive Josh all the absolute tit he put her through all she said was not to give up on her marriage?! If my daughter was put through even half the tit Josh has put Mackenzie through I’d be telling her to get shot not convincing her to stay with someone like that!! She keeps telling Mackenzie to promise her she’ll try etc and that before she dies she wants them to work it out. Just can’t understand actively wanting your daughter to think so low of herself that she needs to stay with and work it out with someone who is an absolute hole!
Her mother was a nutcase. She wouldn't let her take birth control even though she was clearly having sex and multiple teen pregnancy 🙄

My now tv isn’t coming up with this current season and it’s sounds like I’m missing such a good one 😤😤😤
YouTube it that's what I do! It's actually been pretty boring I think 😅

• Heart
New to this thread , hi
I completely agree dont want to speak bad of someone who has passed but she needed to get in the modern world. I understand how committed they are to their faith but she should put her daughter first. Her Dad aswell never seemed to say a thing unless he didnt like being filmed? You would think they would give Josh hell for putting her through all that, its mental.

I havent watched this weeks yet but I usally fast forward through Macis now 😴

Dont know if anyone already knows about this but 'The Ashley' on twitter always has the latest stories on the cast and other american reality and she waits until things are confirmed before posting and it's not click bait

Her mum has always been a bit like that if I’m remembering her 16&p correctly. Sad that she got sick and died but she was an odd one.

Reactions: 2
Maci’s always been my favourite but recently it’s seemed like she has no enthusiasm for anything. She means so well with her activism towards PCOS but she’s coming across as quite disinterested with everyone she’s been filmed talking to. I guess maybe she’s shy and doesn’t get her passion across?

Reactions: 4

apparently he’s been cheating on her with her cousin! maybe even as close to 2 weeks after her mum’s death. wow, absolute scumbag.
I honestly don’t know how she has put up with him for so long. He was a shitbag towards her from the start.

I hope she has the support she needs and can go on to lead a happy and fulfilling life apart from him.

Maci’s always been my favourite but recently it’s seemed like she has no enthusiasm for anything. She means so well with her activism towards PCOS but she’s coming across as quite disinterested with everyone she’s been filmed talking to. I guess maybe she’s shy and doesn’t get her passion across?

Maybe she’s reluctant to tie it in with the teen mom franchise? Let’s be honest as much as it’s made them loads of money, it’s not exactly well received as a serious tv show. Maci and Taylor come across as tired of the whole thing now, must be annoying to have to keep taking about Ryan all the time for the cameras. I’ll bet they never utter his name unless it’s for the show. I don’t think they need the show anymore but I’d miss watching them and their kids. They’ve all grown up now with half having trainwrecks for lives and half doing great

I honestly don’t know how she has put up with him for so long. He was a shitbag towards her from the start.

I hope she has the support she needs and can go on to lead a happy and fulfilling life apart from him.

I think Mackenzie has gone through so much since she had Gannon, she’s tried to hold the family together with a guy who mumbles his way through life and was a complete arse to her in the beginning, and blamed it on the meds from his accident. I used to follow her on snapchat when she had Broncs and although she had PND she soldiered on and was always out on walks with him and the kids, trying to oversee a house renovation and starting her business. And him cheating after she lost her mother is just the last straw, I honestly don’t know how he’s managed to get someone else he acts like a wet wipe. There was talk that she had also done something years ago (cheated) but not heard any details

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.