Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh my favourite car crash TV!

I don’t know how Cate & Tyler are still together but I don’t think it’s fair to call her a mess when she has obvious issues that she seems to be doing a fair job of working through.

I love that Andrew would only tell his side if he got paid the same as everyone else! Talk about showing his true colours.

Maci has always been my favourite, Ryan’s a waste of space but Bentley seems like a really sweet young man so she’s done something right.

I cannot believe the nerve of Corey telling Cheyenne how to put her kid to bed! She did well to remain reasonably calm.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe the nerve of Corey telling Cheyenne how to put her kid to bed! She did well to remain reasonably calm.
Corey totally went about it the wrong way didnt he? I could kind of see his point when he was talking to Taylor and was saying that he didnt think Ryder should have her dummy during the day and how they needed to have similar rules at both of their houses so Ryder didnt get confused etc. But then when he was actually talking to Cheyenne he was just rudely saying "you need to do this, you need to do that". I would have blown my top if someone said that to me!

Reactions: 6
Corey and Taylor have had a baby girl - Mila Mae!
I didn't realize that they initially thought they were having twins

Corey and Taylor have had a baby girl - Mila Mae!
I didn't realize that they initially thought they were having twins
I don’t think these two will last!

Reactions: 2
I watched Cheyenne's YouTube, Corey knew about Ryder. As for Corey and Taylor I don't know, they've been together a while now. Taylor uploaded a video of her holding ryder when she was a baby. I think Ryder is hilarious 😂

Gary and Kristina are really taking care of Amber. She is like their adopted child! I love how Gary is really supporting her as much as he can.

Reactions: 10
I'm catching up and Gary took her to pick up the guy she's been chatting to online & took them condoms. I don't know how they can be bothered taking take of her to the level they do. They always pick up the pieces

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm catching up and Gary took her to pick up the guy she's been chatting to online & took them condoms. I don't know how they can be bothered taking take of her to the level they do. They always pick up the pieces
I think they are angels, cos I could never! 😂

She needs to be single and fix up her life. Stop getting these random boyfriends!

Reactions: 4
I think they are angels, cos I could never! 😂

She needs to be single and fix up her life. Stop getting these random boyfriends!
Me either. Kristina is always super nice and positive about it on camera. I just think what an angel because I'd have have least kicked her arse by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In last nights episode (the one with the invite to bentleys party cause I know we’re behind the US) Ryan was so off his face it was actually bizarre. How does anyone think he’s sober??

Just watched last nights episode. Ryan seemed strung out, on something imo.
Totally, but it’s like they don’t want to confront him. His mum and Mack are just enabling him.

In last nights episode (the one with the invite to bentleys party cause I know we’re behind the US) Ryan was so off his face it was actually bizarre. How does anyone think he’s sober??
And he had loads of scabs/spots on his face also??!
I didn’t get what “Rhine” was trying to say, his points were all stupid, like his the victim of evil Maci. Only his dad tried to call him out and Jen and Mack were like mutes 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s embarrassing to watch his family enable him. It’s written all over their faces they know he’s not sober yet they play along as if he is. Not good for anyone.

Reactions: 9
I've watched it since 16 and pregnant and for most of them I'm actually proud of how far they've come. I don't think they're a mess, I actually like the show because it shows the ugly of parenting. I grew up with a mum with Schizophrenia and an alcoholic dad so I understand the stress it puts on families and it's nice to see (most of them) grow.

Cait & Tyler - I think its really unfair to call her 'a mess' or 'lazy' She's been diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression which was so clear to see when Nova was born. With her childhood trauma & the adoption I think it was almost inevitable. Although it took her a couple of tries at treatment, she is doing so well now with the Vaeda. I think them having a break was needed for both and you can see it's made them stronger. Tyler has also had such a hard life but I think he is mentally stronger which I think is remarkable.

Maci & Ryan - Ryan's parents enable him so much. His addiction is real and he needs help but sometimes to help someone you need to give them tough love, especially after how many chances hes been given. I feel sorry for Mac, her wedding on the showing was so depressing to watch (as was the car scene). Maci is brilliant and I can totally understand how frustrated she gets with Ryan. The fact ryan and his parents haven't sat down and explained or talked to Bently or apologised is messed up. He is well aware of what's going on and brushing it under the carpet isn't healthy.

Cheyenne & Cory - I think they have a lovely relationship but defo think cory is a bit more immature than Cheyenne. They co-parent beautifully and its lovely to see.

Amber & Andrew - Amber really needs help. She needs to be single and to work on her BPD and anger issues. Not excusing her behaviour at all, the way she has treated partners in the past and present is appalling. Watching her makes me sad because I don't think she realises how she comes across, constantly cutting people off, no empathy etc. I hope she stops filming and gets real help.

Gary & Christina - Love them, love Christina. Recently watched an episode about Leah's anxiety and felt like Gary didn't deal with that well - there's a way to see what's going on without making it a big deal. For once I agreed with Amber in that situation, I feel like Gary was projecting his fears onto Leah (not wanting to label her, not wanting her to be 'crazy).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ryan was off his head on the last episode! Hes vile.. i dont like the way he talks to Bentley either

Mackenzie seems threatened by Maci and tbh I can see why. Mackenzie is just another idiot in Ryan’s life who enables him. Maci has always wanted the best for Ryan because she wants Bentley to have a decent dad. I wouldn’t allow Ryan around my kids if he was like that, I’d move out and if he didn’t sort himself out I’d end the relationship. Mackenzie is just as bad as Ryan in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Have any of you watched Maci’s naked and afraid?
random I know but it was on the other night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.