Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they are still together and are now tax dodgers lol! April and Butch broke up and April seems to be doing ok but Butch is back in jail nearly every season. The OG season was originally Amber, Maci, Cate and Farrah but the 3 mean girls got Farrah kicked off for adult movies but seem to have no problem supporting an ex convict Domestic Abuser

I don’t enjoy Teen Mom 2 anymore either, I think it’s boring. Janelle is an absolute mess and Chelsea is the only normal one but her story line with her anxiety is very draining... I can’t even remember who the other girls are! Oh Leah - Addie (by the way, my name ain’t sis) is just a superstar, amazing to watch!
i mean i only watch it for Chelsea, Leah and Kail tbh, Janelle has annoyed me ever since 16 and pregnant.

Reactions: 7
i mean i only watch it for Chelsea, Leah and Kail tbh, Janelle has annoyed me ever since 16 and pregnant.
Omg how could I forget about Kail!! She is awful too. It’s really wild how Jo turned himself around and is living a good life now with , I feel bad he’s had to move away from his family due to her. He used to be a nightmare.

Reactions: 5
Kail other ex javi is a weirdo . He’s already cheated on his new baby mama. With her friend in there downstairs bathroom while she slept upstairs ! He’s a pig .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maci - I think she’s done the best out of all of them. If I had an ex like Ryan I’d probably be over cautious. I think she’s given him plenty of chances but at the same time she has to protect Bentley (he’s my fav). Ryan is a bleeping knob and his parents have definitely played a huge part in that.

Amber - That girl needs serious help. She’s been abusive since day 1 and it’s only got worse. I’m glad Gary seems to have stepped up and brought Leah up, I can’t say he’s done a bad job because he’s not.

Catelyn - She used to be my fav, then she went off the rails. You can see how much she’s dragged Tyler down with her and I’m surprised he’s still with her. It’s a shame really, I was really rooting for them

Cheyenne - Seems ok. Bit odd that her recent bf has to abide by all her odd rules though.

Farrah - Lets not forget this absolute slapper. She’s totally ruined Sophia and I feel really sorry for that little girl.

Reactions: 9
God Farah and her daughter- disturbing!

Can we have a teen mom 2 thread pls??
Wana talk about Brianna

Reactions: 5

Reactions: 1
Random thought......
Has anyone ever seen Farrahs mum and Carol Baskin in the same room? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I used to love 16&P, TM OG and TM2 but I stopped watching them all around the time they 'revealed' Maci was pregnant with baby number 3. She had an obvious baby bump that the cameras were trying to hide, had already admitted in the press that she found out at the doctors office and the show made her ask the husband if she was getting fat and then took a pregnancy test. The whole thing was so fake that it was funny watching them trying to act. I know they've always faked scenes, I remember when they showed Kail breaking up with a boyfriend and it turned out it happened off camera so mtv made them recreate the whole argument again. Catelynn and Tyler 100% regret giving up Carly regardless of what they say. Its a bit of a catch 22 situation. If they knew they would have made a ton of money and would have been able to provide for her then they would have kept her. But they only got on the show because mtv wanted to show an adoption. If they weren't on the show they wouldn't have made the money. Ryan saddens me the most. He was a good looking guy but the drugs have ruined him. Sure he was a dick of a person but his parents were too easy on him. Back when I watched it there was always talk of him being on pills or at least being stoned but to see what he turned to after I stopped watching ☹ signing off my essay with one of the best adverts mtv ever made:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know and I do feel a little bit sorry for Cate and Ty as I feel they signed up for an open adoption and annual visits minimum but these are always thrown into question by her parents. Although, you can’t blame Brandon and Teresa for not wanting Carley to be around them (Cate) when she is a mess!

I know and I do feel a little bit sorry for Cate and Ty as I feel they signed up for an open adoption and annual visits minimum but these are always thrown into question by her parents. Although, you can’t blame Brandon and Teresa for not wanting Carley to be around them (Cate) when she is a mess!
Same. Brandon and Teresa didn't know what they were signing up for as it was the first season. For all they knew the show could have disappeared and no one would know who they were. Cate and Ty shot themselves in the foot by going against B&Ts rules and posting photos online. I havent seen it in years but I'm guessing Cate sees her other children as Carly replacements.

Did anyone see in the news that Leah has written in her book that she lied about having the miscarriage on the show and actually had an abortion? Only her and her mum knew, even Jeremy didn't know. She secretly wanted to get back with Corey but she knew a baby with Jeremy would ruin that.

Reactions: 3
Same. Brandon and Teresa didn't know what they were signing up for as it was the first season. For all they knew the show could have disappeared and no one would know who they were. Cate and Ty shot themselves in the foot by going against B&Ts rules and posting photos online. I havent seen it in years but I'm guessing Cate sees her other children as Carly replacements.

Did anyone see in the news that Leah has written in her book that she lied about having the miscarriage on the show and actually had an abortion? Only her and her mum knew, even Jeremy didn't know. She secretly wanted to get back with Corey but she knew a baby with Jeremy would ruin that.
Yep how could she deny the world another Addie 🤣🤣🤣 No seriously, that’s outrageous not to tell J but Leah went through her own turmoil too.

I read this too.
My first thought was that maybe it wasn’t jeremys baby and she was scared?
If she still wanted to be with Cory, why was she engaged to Jeremy. Were her and Cory still sleeping together because he was crying when he found out she was pregnant again.
Probably reading to much into this but that’s what my thought process was when I was reading about it!

• Wow

Cate and Tyler definitely do not see their other children as a replacement.

I read this too.
My first thought was that maybe it wasn’t jeremys baby and she was scared?
If she still wanted to be with Cory, why was she engaged to Jeremy. Were her and Cory still sleeping together because he was crying when he found out she was pregnant again.
Probably reading to much into this but that’s what my thought process was when I was reading about it!
I think she was sleeping with them both and she didn’t know who the dad was 😩 have you seen the part of the book about how her mum pressured her to have sex with a random boy at 13. So weird. I follow teenmom.tea on Instagram and see so much more drama

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.