Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Larry and Jen have apparently been fired!!

Something needs to happen with that family. They all enable Ryan and he still seems like he is taking something. If they have been fired there must be more to the story. I used to really like Larry and Jen but the last couple of seasons they have changed so much and have become so stupid when it comes to Ryan it’s unreal!

Reactions: 10
Something needs to happen with that family. They all enable Ryan and he still seems like he is taking something. If they have been fired there must be more to the story. I used to really like Larry and Jen but the last couple of seasons they have changed so much and have become so stupid when it comes to Ryan it’s unreal!
Agree with you. How could they let Bentley go to that birthday party and just let Ryan ignore him and not say anything

Reactions: 4
Same I used to love Jen and Larry but wow have they changed, someone has said on this thread they think the reason behind the change is because they are scared to upset Rhine incase he stops them seeing his kids with Mack, also I think blaming Maci is easier for them than accepting they haven’t been perfect parents

Reactions: 6
I think this is a strange move for Maci. Yes it get that they are annoying to have to deal with for a tv show but Jen,Larry and Ryan are perfect "bad guys" and not having them on the show is opening Maci up for a bad edit...makes me wonder if her frequent drinking will come into question :unsure:

I think this is a strange move for Maci. Yes it get that they are annoying to have to deal with for a tv show but Jen,Larry and Ryan are perfect "bad guys" and not having them on the show is opening Maci up for a bad edit...makes me wonder if her frequent drinking will come into question :unsure:
The drinking all the time in front of the kids doesn’t sit right with me. They always seem to be having a beer. She seemed drunk in tonight’s episode when they went live with Taylor’s cheque. Maybe she’s a lightweight and one bud does that to her but somehow I doubt it.

Just watched last night's episode, I know she's not an original but Cheyenne is becoming my favourite! Ryder is the sweetest little girl and they all seem the most balanced family on teen mom, the reveal at the end was just too cute 😍

Reactions: 11
Just watched last night's episode, I know she's not an original but Cheyenne is becoming my favourite! Ryder is the sweetest little girl and they all seem the most balanced family on teen mom, the reveal at the end was just too cute 😍
When Ryder wiped Cheyanne’s tears I thought it was so sweet
I think she’s smart for her age too asking if they would tell her dad about the baby

• Heart
I think Larry has dipped his nose/veins in rhines stash rbh, he's a strung out at times as his son! Mimi jen I think is fucked, Larry treats her like Shite, her sons treats her like Shite at times you can almost see her going to say something and stick up for Bentley then she stops.

Cates piss put me off my dinner 😂😂🙈🙈

larry and Jen I am so sick of. However I do fee for Jen cause it’s almost like a abuse situation mentally. Larry and Rhine treat her like utter crap and it’s sickening.

Definitely agree about poor Mimi Jen, she constantly looks on the verge of tears and like she's going to get shouted at. Larry I think is a bit of a misogynist too and I can see him being coming to hate Maci because she inadvertently makes his family look bad.

You can guarantee that once Rhine and his family are gone from the show they will have to focus on some drama with Maci. I personally don’t think she drinks too much, but that’s just my opinion. But wouldn’t suprise me in the slightest if MTV started editing it to make it seem like she does to bring the drama. That’s when Maci and co will do a Chelsea and leave. Maci and Chelsea always seemed the more successful and level headed ones, they aren’t gonna stick with a TV show that can’t even remember the point of the actual show anymore.
Also! Mackenzie having that conversation on the phone with Josh in front of the children was awful, poor Gannon looked like he wanted to jump out of the car

You can guarantee that once Rhine and his family are gone from the show they will have to focus on some drama with Maci. I personally don’t think she drinks too much, but that’s just my opinion. But wouldn’t suprise me in the slightest if MTV started editing it to make it seem like she does to bring the drama. That’s when Maci and co will do a Chelsea and leave. Maci and Chelsea always seemed the more successful and level headed ones, they aren’t gonna stick with a TV show that can’t even remember the point of the actual show anymore.
Also! Mackenzie having that conversation on the phone with Josh in front of the children was awful, poor Gannon looked like he wanted to jump out of the car
I was wondering if Gannon has some additional needs after watching him doing so much rocking back and forth in the car. Not sure if it was edited to look like it was going on for a very long time but he seemed to be doing a lot of self soothing to my untrained eye.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Maci drinks too much either, she might have one or two beers a night but probably doesn’t even affect her if she’s doing it every night 🤷🏼‍♀️ Think it’s the only thing that people really have that bad about her so it sticks a bit

I find it so strange the way they all talk to their kids, it’s like there’s so affection or warmth! I know you shouldn’t talk to a 10 year old like a baby but they shouldn’t be involved in adult conversations either. They’re so matter of fact with the kids and talk to them like adults, it drives me mad! I’m not sure if that’s just an American thing or a Teen Mom thing 🤔

Reactions: 2
I find it so strange the way they all talk to their kids, it’s like there’s so affection or warmth! I know you shouldn’t talk to a 10 year old like a baby but they shouldn’t be involved in adult conversations either. They’re so matter of fact with the kids and talk to them like adults, it drives me mad! I’m not sure if that’s just an American thing or a Teen Mom thing 🤔

I think this is probably due to the fact it’s filming and they see it as their job, so interacting with the children is something that’s been set by MTV, like certain conversations. I’m sure it’s different when the cameras aren’t there.
Filming fights though with the children there is so bad though, MTV do this throughout the franchise US and UK and it’s awful but they love it cause it’s drama. They only care about the ratings, not the affects of these scenes on the children

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking, does anyone remember maybe a series or 2 ago when Larry was just so pissed off at Rhine (rightly so aswell) I remember really feeling for them as parents dealing with a child with drug issue! Then all of a sudden they are not acknowledging it and blaming Maci, What could of happened to change?

• Heart
I was just thinking, does anyone remember maybe a series or 2 ago when Larry was just so pissed off at Rhine (rightly so aswell) I remember really feeling for them as parents dealing with a child with drug issue! Then all of a sudden they are not acknowledging it and blaming Maci, What could of happened to change?
Rhine went to rehab and apparently learned that Maci is his trigger.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.