Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jen was also a trigger that's why she's scared to say anything
Funny how it’s the strong women in his life who trigger him! Guess being reminded of your responsibilities is too much pressure when you want to dick around like a self involved douche.

Reactions: 21
Rhines guilt is a trigger, not Maci. The audacity of his family, making her out to be some sorta she-devil.

Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can Maci be his trigger? And his mum too? Is it just their existence that is triggering or when they talk to him or what? It seems to me like anyone who tries to get him to face up to his responsibilities in life is a trigger to him. Not a coincidence that both of his triggers are women either imo. Eventually, Mack will make the trigger list too I reckon.

Reactions: 11
How can Maci be his trigger? And his mum too? Is it just their existence that is triggering or when they talk to him or what? It seems to me like anyone who tries to get him to face up to his responsibilities in life is a trigger to him. Not a coincidence that both of his triggers are women either imo. Eventually, Mack will make the trigger list too I reckon.
You would think Mack would have some respect for Maci by now. I can’t imagine Rhine’s that different with her and there kids..

Reactions: 7
I think that's how triggers work. My trigger is my family and it's always been because they have always put me down and I never felt any good and so I went for the stuff that made me feel good. So yes he's not been a great dad and his mum has kind of tried to build some relationship but it wasn't the way Rhine wanted it so the way he felt he should do it and it pushed him towards something else that made him feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that's how triggers work. My trigger is my family and it's always been because they have always put me down and I never felt any good and so I went for the stuff that made me feel good. So yes he's not been a great dad and his mum has kind of tried to build some relationship but it wasn't the way Rhine wanted it so the way he felt he should do it and it pushed him towards something else that made him feel better.
Thank you for explaining. That does make a lot of sense when you put it like that.

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking, does anyone remember maybe a series or 2 ago when Larry was just so pissed off at Rhine (rightly so aswell) I remember really feeling for them as parents dealing with a child with drug issue! Then all of a sudden they are not acknowledging it and blaming Maci, What could of happened to change?
Yes I do! And it was blamed on Rhine using his equipment or taking something like his tools without asking. It was absolute bullshit he literally wouldn’t have a bar of Rhine and I thought then it had something to do with the drugs. I think Mack truck has swung him in the direction of blaming Maci

I think Jen was also a trigger that's why she's scared to say anything
How heartbreaking is that tho to say your own mother is a trigger. Rhine’s parents babied him but they love him and for that to be taken by Rhine and turned into something else is disgusting. They will forever baby Rhine now because of the direction his life has taken. That family could have so much potential but they are so bad for each other they all feed each other’s bad habits

Saying Maci is a trigger basically says her whole existence is a trigger, it’s a crappy move to blame the woman who mostly single handedly brought his child up, whilst maintaining a relationship with his parents for the sake of them and Bentley. I think he says Jen is a trigger due to how emotional she gets, i remember one episode she was visibly upset but was scared to show that in front of Rhine.
I’m sorry but Rhine is a big baby whose had his privileged life handed to him. When he wasn’t happy having all of that he turned to drugs while in the meantime everyone around him pussyfoots not wanting to cause a relapse. He’s useless and Maci truck enables him. She is a sorry excuse for a female and mother and she knows it. The lot of them blaming Maci for everything is hilarious and pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking, does anyone remember maybe a series or 2 ago when Larry was just so pissed off at Rhine (rightly so aswell) I remember really feeling for them as parents dealing with a child with drug issue! Then all of a sudden they are not acknowledging it and blaming Maci, What could of happened to change?
I think it's to do with the fact Rhine has more kids now. Before, Bentley was their only grandchild so Jen and Larry very much didn't rock the boat too much so they still could have a relationship with Bentley. I think Jen (especially) and Larry are scared of if they don't side with him now then Rhine and Mack Truck will stop them seeing their children - which I personally believe they would. I know it's like choosing grandchildren over each other but with Bentley getting older and spending most of his spare time doing sports I can see why Jen and Larry may feel they have more to loose not seeing Rhine and Macs kids (whose names have totally escaped me).

Reactions: 11
I was wondering if Gannon has some additional needs after watching him doing so much rocking back and forth in the car. Not sure if it was edited to look like it was going on for a very long time but he seemed to be doing a lot of self soothing to my untrained eye.
I personally think all of her kids look slightly off ...like they have additional needs glad I’m not the only one thinking this!!!

Also cate wtf !!! She is so lazy !!! I just see her when the cameras are not rolling the house is a dump her kids are left to own devices dirty nappies everywhere!!! Crisp packets all over the floor.....dog tit in the garden !!!! I mean she has 0 self respect than to show a tub of of dehydrated piss on global television. Her car is filth

Tyler please please run for the hills stop enabling her!

Reactions: 2
I personally think all of her kids look slightly off ...like they have additional needs glad I’m not the only one thinking this!!!

Also cate wtf !!! She is so lazy !!! I just see her when the cameras are not rolling the house is a dump her kids are left to own devices dirty nappies everywhere!!! Crisp packets all over the floor.....dog tit in the garden !!!! I mean she has 0 self respect than to show a tub of of dehydrated piss on global television. Her car is filth

That was awful having that pot of piss there. She could have done it in a pot that wasn’t see through if she insisted on doing it like that on camera.

I think it's to do with the fact Rhine has more kids now. Before, Bentley was their only grandchild so Jen and Larry very much didn't rock the boat too much so they still could have a relationship with Bentley. I think Jen (especially) and Larry are scared of if they don't side with him now then Rhine and Mack Truck will stop them seeing their children - which I personally believe they would. I know it's like choosing grandchildren over each other but with Bentley getting older and spending most of his spare time doing sports I can see why Jen and Larry may feel they have more to loose not seeing Rhine and Macs kids (whose names have totally escaped me).
I think this too. Remember when Maci was saying to Mack Truck that Jen shared a bed with Bentley and used to cry when he wasn’t there. She was so emotionally attached to him then all these other grandkids arrive so she had others to share so wasn’t so dependant on Bentley anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Tyler is just as bad tho, he's so aggressive and gas lighting with cate. They both are 🤢
Cate is funny with her when I grow up I want to be a vet/teacher/horse trainer/nurse whatever tv show she's watched that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tyler is just as bad tho, he's so aggressive and gas lighting with cate. They both are 🤢
Cate is funny with her when I grow up I want to be a vet/teacher/horse trainer/nurse whatever tv show she's watched that week.
She plans all these careers and then she has another baby instead! One of the reasons they chose adoption the first time was so that they could finish high school and go to college and they just finished high school and stopped education. Neither of them has really done anything except be on MTV and the on and off online clothes store.

Reactions: 3
Just seen a screen recording of Amber calling Kristina a home wrecker, apparently she expected to come out of prison to her perfectly preserved family but was surprised when Gary moved on! Not sure what’s happening with her lately she’s quite happy to stay silent on the idiots who have messed her around but she is attacking Gary and Kristina again who were actually there to bring up her child. She’s a disgrace

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen a screen recording of Amber calling Kristina a home wrecker, apparently she expected to come out of prison to her perfectly preserved family but was surprised when Gary moved on! Not sure what’s happening with her lately she’s quite happy to stay silent on the idiots who have messed her around but she is attacking Gary and Kristina again who were actually there to bring up her child. She’s a disgrace
Is it a recent video?

I noticed she has been live on Instagram a lot lately.

Ok I don’t want to be a big spoiler for future episodes but if everyone wants to know why Amber went off on her latest one it’s because of what broadcast on the US teen mom which is a couple episodes ahead of us. Let’s just say she’s brought all her negativity on herself she’s an actual clown of a woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok I don’t want to be a big spoiler for future episodes but if everyone wants to know why Amber went off on her latest one it’s because of what broadcast on the US teen mom which is a couple episodes ahead of us. Let’s just say she’s brought all her negativity on herself she’s an actual clown of a woman.
Why doesn't that surprise me! At least her daughter is in a loving home!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why doesn't that surprise me! At least her daughter is in a loving home!
I used to really empathise with her because I know how hard it is to struggle with mental health it’s a daily battle but as the years have gone by I feel she has used bad mental health as an excuse rather than a reason. My main issue with her is she can make all kinds of plans with whatever man is in her life but can’t always show up for her kids 🤨 No that’s unacceptable her first priority should be her health and well-being so she can be in the right frame of mind to parent her children. Men should be last on that last particularly as she’s prone to volatile relationships which never do her any favours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.