Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber seems to forget she was in prison for physically assaulting Gary. Why on earth should he stay in a violent relationship and not move on with kristina?! Also she’s banging on about Gary and kristina spoiling Leah, you do spoil your kids?! I do feel for amber as she has mental health issues but she really shouldn’t be on the tv show anymore in my opinion. She needs to be off the show and get more help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine Amber being your mum. Poor Leah & James.

I know an ‘amber’ in real life except it’s a bloke. Always making excuses as to why he can’t se his kids but (in normal times) goes to social events and girl friends come and go like a revolving door. So annoying to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I don’t want to be a big spoiler for future episodes but if everyone wants to know why Amber went off on her latest one it’s because of what broadcast on the US teen mom which is a couple episodes ahead of us. Let’s just say she’s brought all her negativity on herself she’s an actual clown of a woman.
I saw a clip from an episode on facebook .

It must be the one you’re talking about.

I think in a few Leah will decide to cut Amber out of her life completely

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw a clip from an episode on facebook .

It must be the one you’re talking about.

I think in a few Leah will decide to cut Amber out of her life completely
I read the Javis lips page so I always know what’s going happen from the episode recaps which are hilarious for anyone who’s interested.

Reactions: 12
Omg the “sex” talk with Bentley tonight was so cringe that poor boy can nothing be private imagine what’s his friends must think!
I have a daughter his exact age and she would be mortified.

Reactions: 2
Ok I don’t want to be a big spoiler for future episodes but if everyone wants to know why Amber went off on her latest one it’s because of what broadcast on the US teen mom which is a couple episodes ahead of us. Let’s just say she’s brought all her negativity on herself she’s an actual clown of a woman.
Oooh can you message it to me please?

Reactions: 1
I read the Javis lips page so I always know what’s going happen from the episode recaps which are hilarious for anyone who’s interested.
I love Jarvis lips 😂
On YT, “Without A Crystal Ball” sometimes covers Teen Moon episodes too

Does anyone know if Amber has any type of custody of either of her kids?

Does anyone know if Amber has any type of custody of either of her kids?
Im not sure what the agreement is but she does see Leah and in one of the previous episodes she said that Leah and James have spent time together. Whatever custody she has of James will probably be court arranged and with Leah I don’t think she has had her overnight. Seems like a few hours here and there the last few years

Im not sure what the agreement is but she does see Leah and in one of the previous episodes she said that Leah and James have spent time together. Whatever custody she has of James will probably be court arranged and with Leah I don’t think she has had her overnight. Seems like a few hours here and there the last few years
Yes I would say just some visitation but in her head she’s probably sole guardian.

Yes I would say just some visitation but in her head she’s probably sole guardian.
Makes me so sad that when she was with Matt she barely saw Leah because she kept saying her anxiety was so bad yet she kept going all over the place including Las Vegas. She’s actually live now on insta but I just can’t bring myself to watch because she’s so me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE 🙌🏻😂

Does anyone know when the next episode is out on MTV, I only have up to episode 6, no episode 5 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Does anyone know when the next episode is out on MTV, I only have up to episode 6, no episode 5 🤔
Are you in the UK? If so the episodes are on on a Wednesday night on MTV. I’m not sure which episodes are which, the last one here was Maci telling Bentley about the birds and bees so that must have been episode 6 so episode 5 must have been Catelynn doing 97 pregnancy tests in the kitchen with a nice tub of orange pee 🤢

Just checked my sky go app and it says the last one shown was episode 7. So next is 8 but yeah Wednesdays it’s on

Are you in the UK? If so the episodes are on on a Wednesday night on MTV. I’m not sure which episodes are which, the last one here was Maci telling Bentley about the birds and bees so that must have been episode 6 so episode 5 must have been Catelynn doing 97 pregnancy tests in the kitchen with a nice tub of orange pee 🤢

Just checked my sky go app and it says the last one shown was episode 7. So next is 8 but yeah Wednesdays it’s on
Yes that was gross. I get show everything but really? Surprised we did not actually see her pee. Well partly did in that was it restaurant service place? Just a tad too much I think. I get they both want another kid but that was very soon and borderline desperate and far too much detail 🤮

Did anyone see the post Amber wrote about Kristina? Think it’s deleted now. She basically accused her of not being a good mum to her own daughter and should stop choosing Leah over her. And she doesn’t have joint custody like Amber has.

She also said it’s sad there no pictures on insta of Kristina’s daughter.

The comments I saw were sticking up for Kristina saying the only reason we don’t see her daughter is because her dad wants privacy

Amber will never change!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I’m guessing you mean the search as I had this problem... You know how there’s results for Teen Mom, Teen Mom OG, and then I think Teen Mom again? And they’ve all got different pictures and numbers of episodes? Check them all, a couple of episodes from season 9 are in a different place. Hopefully that makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are all on there, I just had to look through a few different folders.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.