Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is the worst deadbeat father. Rhine or Adam Lind?
oooooh that is tough but I’m gonna say Rhine, because I think mentally he’s more damaging to Bentley then Adam is to Aubree. I also think that Adam’s parents aren’t as bad as Jen and Larry are now

Reactions: 3
oooooh that is tough but I’m gonna say Rhine, because I think mentally he’s more damaging to Bentley then Adam is to Aubree. I also think that Adam’s parents aren’t as bad as Jen and Larry are now
Totally agree with this! Adam being pretty much completely absent (although they did talk about an occasional lunch at school?) is probably better than the terrible, less than half arsed job Rhine does??

Reactions: 2
The kids were lucky both mums seem to have very secure backgrounds and good support and kept their heads screwed on; though Macis family don't do Teen Mom. Both step dads seem like pretty good guys too. I've seen some think that Cole is a bit controlling but to me he seems pretty steady and family orientated. As a mum to boys if mine ever let their child down in such ways I'd be pretty devastated.

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing on caits Instagram she is posting about twins?! I take it this is some click bait sh**e? God I dislike her click bait nonsense, even when she had a miscarriage she turned it into an opportunity for clicks

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing on caits Instagram she is posting about twins?! I take it this is some click bait sh**e? God I dislike her click bait nonsense, even when she had a miscarriage she turned it into an opportunity for clicks
Yeah, I hate it at the best of times but to do it with your own miscarriage stuff is not a good look..

I think it something to with that they could have twins at some point, as it runs in the family? I don't know, it was hard to find answers!

Yeah, I hate it at the best of times but to do it with your own miscarriage stuff is not a good look..

I think it something to with that they could have twins at some point, as it runs in the family? I don't know, it was hard to find answers!
Yea, I didn’t want to give them the profit from clicking on it to see what it said! I think we can safely assume tho it’s a load of nonsense 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yea, I didn’t want to give them the profit from clicking on it to see what it said! I think we can safely assume tho it’s a load of nonsense 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Nova asked Cate if the doctor said it was twins.
Cate said no just the one baby and this will be the last
That’s it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Must need some funds for the new therapy horse she’ll need after giving birth to this new sprog.
I was thinking earlier about recently when Cate decides she wants to do microblading and straight away Tyler told her to look into renting a place. She hadn’t even qualified

Like with the horse thing she does seem to act impulsively sometimes so thought she actually made a good decision for once by saying they need to wait until she has some clients

I was thinking earlier about recently when Cate decides she wants to do microblading and straight away Tyler told her to look into renting a place. She hadn’t even qualified

Like with the horse thing she does seem to act impulsively sometimes so thought she actually made a good decision for once by saying they need to wait until she has some clients
Tyler IMO is just too EXTRA all the dam time. I think I read before that he has bipolar disorder not sure if it was professionally or self diagnosed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tyler IMO is just too EXTRA all the dam time. I think I read before that he has bipolar disorder not sure if it was professionally or self diagnosed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh. I didn’t know he had bipolar disorder

I used to really like him in the old days but there’s just something about him now I can’t warm to

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Maybe he just wants her to get a job so she's not prancing around from one thing to another. She doesn't seem to stick to anything. At least he had a business albeit didn't maybe make as much money.

My opinion on Gary has changed, he’s coming across as such a good guy to amber. She’s lucky to have him.

Has anyone been watching ambers lives on insta with her fella? It’s cringe af cause of obvious translation issues and I just can’t 😱😱 he says something random, she says something random and people are firing questions all over the place 🤣 she’s been live now 3 times in less than 24 hours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.