Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your man Dimitri? She was saying he was too possessive and wouldn’t stop calling her in the most recent episodes.
No way! I must have missed that but I suppose the episodes were filmed a while ago so they must be back together.

Sorry if that was a spoiler alert lol but I didn’t know they had split in the episode but saying that I’d I get bored when watching tv I usually browse tattle so it’s probably what happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ryan shows more affection to his dog than his children
Always noticed that every scene he is in the dogs are on his lap, I have never seen him interact with his children or hold them he just moans at them, what a waste of oxygen

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else been watching Amber's live Instagram videos this week?
Not many I imagine, as she drops from just over 1k viewers down to 200-300 within a few minutes each time!
For someone with nearly 2 MILLION Instagram followers, to only have 250 viewers on her lives is pretty telling.

Just caught up on tonight’s episode. WHY does Jen and Larry continue to blame Maci for Ryan’s shortcomings? Why does Gary continue to appease Amber can’t believe he offered her a modular home on his land and when she saw the price she’s looking at $ signs not what time she could be spending with Leah. Mackenzie there is so much going on I dunno. Cate and ty deffo reign in your entitled child
ETA AS IF Amber was going on about buying a home and renting it out come on now it’s not your land honestly she’s not wired right the tit she wore to speak to her brother and carried on wearing the only person with any clout in her life is her bro so he needs to be telling her what she needs to be doing. Like you have 2 kids and don’t mention them unless It’s for the show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jen and Larry are lucky that Maci has worked so hard to ensure Bentley has a relationship with them. To suddenly start biting the hand that feeds this access is sad. Maci gets alot of slack online for liking a beer but to me she seems very intent on making sure her kids enter the world enducated to the highest standard, educated about sex education. She is also very open with Bennie about been a teen mom.

It woudl always have been difficult for Cate and Ty not to spoil their first child after what they went through with Carly. But they do seem to try and bring it in a little.

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on tonight’s episode. WHY does Jen and Larry continue to blame Maci for Ryan’s shortcomings? Why does Gary continue to appease Amber can’t believe he offered her a modular home on his land and when she saw the price she’s looking at $ signs not what time she could be spending with Leah. Mackenzie there is so much going on I dunno. Cate and ty deffo reign in your entitled child
ETA AS IF Amber was going on about buying a home and renting it out come on now it’s not your land honestly she’s not wired right the tit she wore to speak to her brother and carried on wearing the only person with any clout in her life is her bro so he needs to be telling her what she needs to be doing. Like you have 2 kids and don’t mention them unless It’s for the show
Just watched the episode she was out of her head in the restaurant there is no way she was sober and someone please tell me why she wore the outfit out in public? Could you imagine being a pre-teen and that being you Mom 🙈🤡🙈 I don’t know how Kristina and Gary film scenes with her and act as if nothing is out of the ordinary. Messed up.

Just watched the episode she was out of her head in the restaurant there is no way she was sober and someone please tell me why she wore the outfit out in public? Could you imagine being a pre-teen and that being you Mom 🙈🤡🙈 I don’t know how Kristina and Gary film scenes with her and act as if nothing is out of the ordinary. Messed up.
Cause they know everyone is laughing at her and it makes them look awesome 😎

Honestly, they must go home and wet themselves with laughter. What is she on?? She's definitely on something, she needs to stay away from her kids and Gary needs to start being harsh with her. That outfit man.

Are Rhines parents taking the same drugs as him? Or at least his dad? Because I do not understand how they can switch the way the have and act like Maci is the devil? And to tell your young grandson that you would choose your junkie son over him? Disgusting. Poor Benny, so glad he has Maci and Taylor in his life.

I'm so glad people on here don't seem to like Tyler. Everywhere I go kine he just gets praise and love. He's horrible to Cate and always has been. That outing with the bouncy castle incident he started shouting at her and said she "started spitting venom so he spit venom back" but he's the one that started it? And making digs and him and his mum laughing at Cate changing the kid... Do it yourself if you don't like the way she's doing it!! His mum is a bit of a witch towards Cate too tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, they must go home and wet themselves with laughter. What is she on?? She's definitely on something, she needs to stay away from her kids and Gary needs to start being harsh with her. That outfit man.

Are Rhines parents taking the same drugs as him? Or at least his dad? Because I do not understand how they can switch the way the have and act like Maci is the devil? And to tell your young grandson that you would choose your junkie son over him? Disgusting. Poor Benny, so glad he has Maci and Taylor in his life.

I'm so glad people on here don't seem to like Tyler. Everywhere I go kine he just gets praise and love. He's horrible to Cate and always has been. That outing with the bouncy castle incident he started shouting at her and said she "started spitting venom so he spit venom back" but he's the one that started it? And making digs and him and his mum laughing at Cate changing the kid... Do it yourself if you don't like the way she's doing it!! His mum is a bit of a witch towards Cate too tbh.

I think Tyler is a huge part of Cate's mental health issues.
He's had smoke blown up his arse for years about how he's SuperDad, how he does all the parenting, how he's soooo strong for Cate when she's ill blah blah blah that it's made him truly think that too.

He is the child of a domestic abuser. He witnessed domestic abuse. He was always at a higher risk of becoming an abuser himself because of that or a complete mental health disaster with drug use himself (hint hint.....this is why children should be removed from homes with DV every.single.time). And I genuinely believe he abuses her. Not physically, but mentally.

He is controlling, manipulative and very clever at turning everything around on Cate to make it all her fault, whilst telling her how amazing he is.

He's positively manic this season and the way his eyes are darting around make me wonder about substance abuse. I know he says he's been diagnosed with ADHD but I'm not convinced there's more to it.

Cate is so entwined with him she can't imagine life on her own or see what he's doing.
She knows if they split up it would be her that got all the abuse and blame from the TM viewers. You see it on social media. She's always attacked and he's the perfect man. I think that's a big part of why she won't ever leave for good.
The TM narrative that has been spun for those two is Cate portrayed as the fragile damaged and lazy one and Tyler as dad of the year and rock to Cate. That's clearly not the case day in day out but that's how TM sell it.
She's constantly craving the positive love she got after her 16+pregnant episode but she'll never get that amount of adoration back and staying with Tyler and continuing their 'love' story is the closest she'll get to it.

Tyler's mom came as close to admitting he treats Cate like trash as she'll ever come on the picnic episode. Telling him he looked just like his dad when he spat hate at Cate and she looked disgusted with him. You could tell when everyone came back and he apologised (STILL whilst making it Cate's fault for misunderstanding) that they'd had words between scenes.

He's a cocky, rude, arrogant man-child and Cate AND the children would be better off away from him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
He's had smoke blown up his arse for years about how he's SuperDad, how he does all the parenting, how he's soooo strong for Cate when she's ill blah blah blah that it's made him truly think that too.

He is the child of a domestic abuser. He witnessed domestic abuse. He was always at a higher risk of becoming an abuser himself because of that or a complete mental health disaster with drug use himself (hint hint.....this is why children should be removed from homes with DV every.single.time). And I genuinely believe he abuses her. Not physically, but mentally.

He is controlling, manipulative and very clever at turning everything around on Cate to make it all her fault, whilst telling her how amazing he is.

He's positively manic this season and the way his eyes are darting around make me wonder about substance abuse. I know he says he's been diagnosed with ADHD but I'm not convinced there's more to it.

Cate is so entwined with him she can't imagine life on her own or see what he's doing.
She knows if they split up it would be her that got all the abuse and blame from the TM viewers. You see it on social media. She's always attacked and he's the perfect man. I think that's a big part of why she won't ever leave for good.
The TM narrative that has been spun for those two is Cate portrayed as the fragile damaged and lazy one and Tyler as dad of the year and rock to Cate. That's clearly not the case day in day out but that's how TM sell it.
She's constantly craving the positive love she got after her 16+pregnant episode but she'll never get that amount of adoration back and staying with Tyler and continuing their 'love' story is the closest she'll get to it.

Tyler's mom came as close to admitting he treats Cate like trash as she'll ever come on the picnic episode. Telling him he looked just like his dad when he spat hate at Cate and she looked disgusted with him. You could tell when everyone came back and he apologised (STILL whilst making it Cate's fault for misunderstanding) that they'd had words between scenes.

He's a cocky, rude, arrogant man-child and Cate AND the children would be better off away from him.
Do you know what, a year ago I would have absolutely disagreed with you, the whole Cate and Tyler narrative is that they have stuck together through everything, but after seeing only some of this season I absolutely agree with you. Ok think my doubts began when they had a trial seperation when Cate was pregnant. Who does that to someone in an already emotional situation who has history of PPD, seperation anxiety and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. I think that was Tyler’s way of saying that this was the last straw. Cate to stop having her breakdowns as this was a taste of life without him. She’s not perfect by a long shot but the things that were hidden before are starting to appear

• Heart

You have put my exact thoughts beautifully into words! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks it, I can't believe the amount of love he gets for "putting up with Cate". He's horrible, I grew up in a home with DV and I feel like i definitely notice things when most people don't. His has ego stroked from all the adoring fans and he thinks he's Mr perfect. Even my husband can't stand the guy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As soon as TMOG is cancelled so will Tyler and Cait. Can’t bear either of them. Tyler even though he looks like a cartoon teenage boy thinks he is amazing and is dying to leave sad lazy Cait-I feel bad but I can see why he hates her, all the get up and go she had went-it’s sad but if they had just not gone on TM they would have broken up, actually gone to uni and be productive adults, and be happy. They had a lot of good will towards them after the first episode and could have got scholarships and all sorts. They are only worth free trips to rehab now. As But he can’t leave her for an Instagram model as all the lovely TM money will go-it will be all about her as it is teen mums, not teen dads and he will get an episode rate like the rest of the dads.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought the trial separation showed Cait she could be without Tyler, it’s sad to think she’ll probably have gone backwards now. He is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cate and her jar of horse piss tonight doing them tests 🙈 She was ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she needed to see a doctor with colour of it!

Rhine being late for his sons birthday party and staying in his room is no surprise, they enable him so much..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh fake positive.. Oooh fake positive. Showed mutliple people going no girl dont want it.. Its not there and then shes still flabbergasted when having a period. Delusional behaviour tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m just watching it now and it’s literally making me feel ill! 😷
A big old jam jar of single distilled piss full of all kinds of dehydration most likely caused by too much salt and not enough water 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.