Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is, I think Cate and Ty done the right thing at the time as their life then would not of been a good environment for Carly, No one knew how big it was going to be and the opportunities they have now and I think if they had of known that they wouldn’t of gave her up for adoption and I think that’s where Cates struggles are where she feels like “she could of actually gave Carly a good life” But can’t go back and time.
I really like Jen and Larry I wish they were my in-laws 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel the exact same way as you, I had really absent and emotionally neglectful parent so I related to her in a lot of ways, and I always felt like their decision to place Carly was almost them vowing to break the cycle and separating themselves from their own upbringings. The reason it's so hard for me to support her now is her leaving Nova constantly to go back to therapy has exposed Nova to the exact same thing that Cate went through. When Cate dropped her off at school and Nova was bawling in the car I was like yeah you've done to your child the same thing your mom did to you! I definitely commend her for getting help (although I do feel like that was the whole point of placing Carly. She had like 6 years between her first and second child to seek help which also annoys me) however if you're fine during rehab but then come home and feel you need to go back then it's obviously not helping? The whole point of therapy is to help you cope with your life and deal with the trauma so you can function. It's learning to live with it not fixing it. It never felt like outpatient was an option.

Side note: my heart goes out to you in regards to your own parent ❤
Thank you, you too ❤ Agreed, I think Nova is definitely going to be affected by Cate unfortunately. I hope for the children’s sake they aren’t pregnant with a third child. I’ll never forget their disappointment when they found out Vaeda was a girl. It was just disgusting and I hope she never watches their reaction when she’s older.

My theory is, I think Cate and Ty done the right thing at the time as their life then would not of been a good environment for Carly, No one knew how big it was going to be and the opportunities they have now and I think if they had of known that they wouldn’t of gave her up for adoption and I think that’s where Cates struggles are where she feels like “she could of actually gave Carly a good life” But can’t go back and time.
Oh no, they’re just massive enablers and Larry is over emotional 😂

Reactions: 4
I think they do feel that way, but I would argue that is probably common with adoptee parents, especially when they go on to have other kids.

I liked Jen and Larry until Ryan's drug use came out and they all blamed Maci. seeing them now it's no wonder Ryan is a massive man baby.

Reactions: 7
Just read a lot of comments on her twitter and Instagram, it’s a possibility.
Ooo don’t know who’s it would be then 🤔😂haven’t heard of anyone else on the scene 😂 she talks about Chris 24/7... plus he’s said he’s the dad and she’s said he’s the dad too lol

Hey just parking here 🚗🚗 loved this show from the 16& pregnant days

Barb and Jenelle are like a car crash!
Caitlin and Ty arent suited but are bound by grief over Carly, I cried when that episode they handed her over, they did the right thing at the time but its haunted them 😔

Reactions: 6
Hey just parking here 🚗🚗 loved this show from the 16& pregnant days

Barb and Jenelle are like a car crash!
Caitlin and Ty arent suited but are bound by grief over Carly, I cried when that episode they handed her over, they did the right thing at the time but its haunted them 😔

I think Tyler treats Cait like crap and she deserves better tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen a snapchat from jenelle - can safely say it looks like she hasnt spent all her TM money very wisely!!! Wasted her fortune i would say!

Maybe i am being snobby (although im not by any means rich) but with all the money she earned from TM i would expect at least a ‘pretty’ or ‘decorated’ living room with nice furniture 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Sorry if I offended anyone with this!
Yeah it looks a tit hole.. where tf is all her money.. does she not live on the land anymore? That doesn’t look like her old house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am watching TM and I am on series 2. I feel like I blinked and Amber lost so much weight. She is very angry and her house is very messy!

Reactions: 3
I am watching TM and I am on series 2. I feel like I blinked and Amber lost so much weight. She is very angry and her house is very messy!
She was bad on drugs at that point I’m sure 🤮 I don’t know how MTV let it all go on and didn’t report her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.