TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are more, I’ll see if I can dig them out when I have the time.
It’s actually so mental. In what world is filming a child in bed and sleeping over with them not completely inappropriate. Before you even get to the literal grooming that took place before them meeting. Although Amelia is an SNP supporter which is a party rife with sex pests, explains a lot

Reactions: 3
There are more, I’ll see if I can dig them out when I have the time.
They were never in a relationship, right? Even though Amelia sent her a girlfriend contract, that she signed.

Attachments

• Wow
Wow, so this person is an actual paedophile?
Quite literally yes.
---
Thing is, she literally came with them herself. As she said ‘caught in 4K’.
Very true! But thanks for adding them here. I don’t follow any of Amelia’s accounts or anything so can’t see stuff like that. Are those on Amelia’s stories on insta?! Like just on the profile where you can put all your past stories on to showcase

Reactions: 1
Quite literally yes.
---

Very true! But thanks for adding them here. I don’t follow any of Amelia’s accounts or anything so can’t see stuff like that. Are those on Amelia’s stories on insta?! Like just on the profile where you can put all your past stories on to showcase
They were on her instagram story at the time they were dating. These are screen recordings I was sent a while ago. I have partly censored them to preserve the privacy of the young girl.

Reactions: 4
They were on her instagram story at the time they were dating. These are screen recordings I was sent a while ago. I have partly censored them to preserve the privacy of the young girl.
Gotcha - yeh I gathered you had censored them, thank you for respecting her privacy, it’s genuinely terrifying. I hope she is doing okay now.

I’ve actually got a shiver. A sick feeling, lost for words kind of thing. What the actual HELL was that. Amelia is extremely dangerous. If that’s something they’re willing to put on social media (why I don’t know) then imagine what is said/done off socials….

Reactions: 2
those screenshots, absolutely harrowing. typical groomer behaviour, trying to rationalise actual peadophilia. I think the police were never involved or it wasnt pressed further/charged as I do understand the young girl was very distressed at the time with all the vids/rumours

No words for those screen shots.
There is absolutely no excuse for grooming and acting inappropriately with a child.

She’s gone all quiet on her stories. Maybe she’s panicking as people are seeing her for what she really is.

There is absolutely no excuse for grooming and acting inappropriately with a child.

She’s gone all quiet on her stories. Maybe she’s panicking as people are seeing her for what she really is.
His mummy deffo panders to him as her first born and enabled that to happen. I still can’t get over his “engagement”. Wonder if his missus knows she’s with a nonce.

She’ll know there’s more evidence because she’s put it all out there herself thinking nobody could touch her.

I myself have more but don’t want to upload certain footage/screenshots because it’s up to the young girl in question if she wants to pursue any retrospective action. She’s already had so much about her put out there when she was too young to consent to it, I would think long and hard about the merits of uploading potentially compromising content that might add to that for her sake.

I’d say Amelia will be seeking legal counsel, which isn’t unwise, but she must know deep down this won’t go in her favour.

She’ll know there’s more evidence because she’s put it all out there herself thinking nobody could touch her.

I myself have more but don’t want to upload certain footage/screenshots because it’s up to the young girl in question if she wants to pursue any retrospective action. She’s already had so much about her put out there when she was too young to consent to it, I would think long and hard about the merits of uploading potentially compromising content that might add to that for her sake.

I’d say Amelia will be seeking legal counsel, which isn’t unwise, but she must know deep down this won’t go in her favour.
I agree with you here - I saw how upset she was that her face was put up in posts even though the negativity wasnt aimed at her. poor soul

those screenshots, absolutely harrowing. typical groomer behaviour, trying to rationalise actual peadophilia. I think the police were never involved or it wasnt pressed further/charged as I do understand the young girl was very distressed at the time with all the vids/rumours
I don’t believe anything she says about the police - whether it’s them having cleared her or them investigating other people etc. She’s lying through her teeth and she knows it, it’s why she blocks blocks blocks when she’s called out by anyone over the age of 16 who won’t be intimidated by her claiming the police are involved.

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe anything she says about the police - whether it’s them having cleared her or them investigating other people etc. She’s lying through her teeth and she knows it, it’s why she blocks blocks blocks when she’s called out by anyone over the age of 16 who won’t be intimidated by her claiming the police are involved.
Anyone with a brain wouldn't go running to the police with a track record for something so serious - if she has then more fool her. I fully appreciate that young girl not wanting it to go further. I was groomed as a teen multiple times and didn't even acknowledge it until it really messed with my head years later.