TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a brain wave this morning... Why if she's disabled does she insist on going out to pick up every single item of shopping. I have a illness which causes chronic fatigue and I don't go and waste energy if I can get it delivered and I work full time so it's alot more easier

Reactions: 1
I had a brain wave this morning... Why if she's disabled does she insist on going out to pick up every single item of shopping. I have a illness which causes chronic fatigue and I don't go and waste energy if I can get it delivered and I work full time so it's alot more easier
Proper zooming around and filming/dancing as he goes too

Clearly taken lots of inspiration from ScottishDeclan.

Edinburgh pride, watch your teenagers Amelia is coming!

Is she back to posting stories?
She only stopped for like a day, too addicted!

Her arselicking of cops is so weird to me especially given her whole persona that she seems to be going for. Does she think if she sucks up to them they’ll ignore the grooming?

Reactions: 2

Her arselicking of cops is so weird to me especially given her whole persona that she seems to be going for. Does she think if she sucks up to them they’ll ignore the grooming?
I can’t see them. Think she’s restricted my viewing.

The bootlicking is so misguided. Maybe you’re right, I think she likes throwing her weight around with threatening ‘legal action’ so sees fit to align herself with those enforcing it.

It goes without saying that (especially) if you are a queer person, your solidarity shouldn’t lie with them. She’s not entirely ignorant either, but seems to cherry pick her values in her approach to ‘activism’ where convenient for herself, rather than for her wider community. If it doesn’t directly apply to or benefit her, then she literally doesn’t care about it and everyone else is in the wrong.

She's posting so much that she must be close to hitting the limit. Just loads of snp crap today

Filming herself driving again… yet we’re the ones that police need to investigate?
Incredibly selfish and stupid thing to do.

Reactions: 3
The bootlicking is so misguided. Maybe you’re right, I think she likes throwing her weight around with threatening ‘legal action’ so sees fit to align herself with those enforcing it.

It goes without saying that (especially) if you are a queer person, your solidarity shouldn’t lie with them. She’s not entirely ignorant either, but seems to cherry pick her values in her approach to ‘activism’ where convenient for herself, rather than for her wider community. If it doesn’t directly apply to or benefit her, then she literally doesn’t care about it and everyone else is in the wrong.
Probably works on the kids she likes to intimidate but not so much on adults as she’s finding out.

She’s so selfish, as long as it works for her duck everyone else - see driving, loving cops, the SNP crap acting as if they’re perfect and will create a utopia (I don’t know much about them but no politicians are perfect let’s be real), constantly throwing her mum under the bus, making all the groups she goes to the Amelia show and so on.

Probably works on the kids she likes to intimidate but not so much on adults as she’s finding out.

She’s so selfish, as long as it works for her duck everyone else - see driving, loving cops, the SNP crap acting as if they’re perfect and will create a utopia (I don’t know much about them but no politicians are perfect let’s be real), constantly throwing her mum under the bus, making all the groups she goes to the Amelia show and so on.
Can’t wait for Joanna Cherry to discover him and he will quit the SNP asap 😂

• Haha
She unfortuately is very bubble wrapped with not enough life experience to really properly understand politics. Like i said, very privilidged, private school educated, alot like Rishi with his lack of Sky.

She unfortuately is very bubble wrapped with not enough life experience to really properly understand politics. Like i said, very privilidged, private school educated, alot like Rishi with his lack of Sky.
It’s the way she goes on and on about the English for me… you are English, Amelia!!! Your whole family is English. You aren’t Scottish 😂😂 Your silly little bought title doesn’t make you Scottish in the slightest.

Reactions: 3