TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thr messages prior to her ex snapping she was clearly asking to be left alone repeatedly again and again and she kept badgering her. Then out the blue messaging her and accusing her of getting some one to call her? I'd tell her where to shove it too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Thr messages prior to her ex snapping she was clearly asking to be left alone repeatedly again and again and she kept badgering her. Then out the blue messaging her and accusing her of getting some one to call her? I'd tell her where to shove it too šŸ˜‚
Couldnā€™t even work out which ex this was šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
So his legs are strong enough to drive about all the time but not to stand up for less than 5 mins to get petrol? Lazy entitled bastard

(No he doesnā€™t have special adaptations for his car, he still uses the pedals as with 99% of drivers)

Attachments

Amelia as you obviously read here constantly this is why you shouldnā€™t be driving when youā€™ve had a seizure. This woman wasnā€™t charged as sheā€™d never had one before and it was a tragic accident - when you do it, they will charge you because youā€™ve broadcast all over the internet that youā€™ve had one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could report her to the DVLA, between the ā€˜seizureā€™ and the texting and driving sheā€™s an absolute danger on the roads. Selfish knob

I wish I could report her to the DVLA, between the ā€˜seizureā€™ and the texting and driving sheā€™s an absolute danger on the roads. Selfish knob
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s enough info out there to report her easily. If not to the DVLA but to 101. Im far from a ā€œsnitchā€ but as with the article above itā€™s extremely close to my heart. I was almost killed in 2015 by someone who didnā€™t report their medication condition to the dvla and by the grace of actual god I donā€™t know how we both survived when he had a medical event behind the wheel.
---
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s enough info out there to report her easily. If not to the DVLA but to 101. Im far from a ā€œsnitchā€ but as with the article above itā€™s extremely close to my heart. I was almost killed in 2015 by someone who didnā€™t report their medication condition to the dvla and by the grace of actual god I donā€™t know how we both survived when he had a medical event behind the wheel.
*medical condition sorry!

---

*medical condition sorry!
He loves banging on about Scotland and how amazing it is here - it wasnā€™t that long ago we had the fatal Glasgow bin lorry crash which killed 6 people and injured 15 because the driver didnā€™t disclose his medical conditions to the council. no doubt if Ameliaā€™s medical incidents *are* true, coupled with the incessant need to film his every move behind the wheel to make ā€œcontentā€, he will be the next perp of such a tragedy.

He loves banging on about Scotland and how amazing it is here - it wasnā€™t that long ago we had the fatal Glasgow bin lorry crash which killed 6 people and injured 15 because the driver didnā€™t disclose his medical conditions to the council. no doubt if Ameliaā€™s medical incidents *are* true, coupled with the incessant need to film his every move behind the wheel to make ā€œcontentā€, he will be the next perp of such a tragedy.
If she had ā€œseizuresā€ she wouldnā€™t be driving. Medical professionals have a duty of care to report someone whether they be somatic or epileptic therefore makes me wonder if it is BS. ā€œSeizuresā€ are the new āœØ TikTok trendāœØ yet these idiots wouldnā€™t cope if they actually had to deal with epilepsy or had a genuine seizure because I cannot describe how utterly horrific it is.
Also the whole craze with people videoing themselves driving makes me utterly sick so many of them do it.

If she had ā€œseizuresā€ she wouldnā€™t be driving. Medical professionals have a duty of care to report someone whether they be somatic or epileptic therefore makes me wonder if it is BS. ā€œSeizuresā€ are the new āœØ TikTok trendāœØ yet these idiots wouldnā€™t cope if they actually had to deal with epilepsy or had a genuine seizure because I cannot describe how utterly horrific it is.
Also the whole craze with people videoing themselves driving makes me utterly sick so many of them do it.
Thatā€™s only if we trust whoever his GP is to report it. I note he only ever seems to deal with NHS 24 (out of hours) or A&Eā€¦

she very clearly went to the hospital and they were investigating her for a possible seizure so tbh it doesnā€™t show the NHS in Scotland in a good light that they havenā€™t reported her. Especially the Beatson and Maggieā€™s both of whom sheā€™s tagged into posts driving after it.

Jesus wept. How many times does she mention dyspraxia as a reason for her getting a flat tyre?? I am dyspraxic myself and never ever have I blamed it for such bs. Again showing her lack of reality and understanding.

In a car park wearing a hi vis but gets in a car after a potentional seizure.
---
She's been reported by her friends - however when I had it with a family member it was quite slow. The licence was immediately revoked though once it came through

Jesus wept. How many times does she mention dyspraxia as a reason for her getting a flat tyre?? I am dyspraxic myself and never ever have I blamed it for such bs. Again showing her lack of reality and understanding.

In a car park wearing a hi vis but gets in a car after a potentional seizure.
---

She's been reported by her friends - however when I had it with a family member it was quite slow. The licence was immediately revoked though once it came through
When her license is revoked sheā€™ll be screaming on social media about it šŸ˜‚ canā€™t wait to see it.

• Haha
Her lil roblox mates are concerned she will seizure at the wheel and with some of Scotlands roads even if she doesn't hurt anyone she could cause harm to herself so a few of them submitted reports to the DVLA. I wonder if she lied about driving at the hosp

Her lil roblox mates are concerned she will seizure at the wheel and with some of Scotlands roads even if she doesn't hurt anyone she could cause harm to herself so a few of them submitted reports to the DVLA. I wonder if she lied about driving at the hosp
He will be the victim of or the cause of an A9 fatality if he carries on. Ridiculous