TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad there’s a thread for Amelia. Used to see her on TikTok before she disappeared and thought her behaviour and obsession with Roblox (which is primarily a kids game) a bit odd. Never mind the relationship with the school age child😧

Interesting that she’s now pleading poverty and doing OF for money but is always making extravagant purchases? Multiple new iPhones (bought outright) fairly expensive car, endless takeaways? Especially as she is not working. Does anyone know if she gets benefits? If not it’s all paid for by mummy🤔
The kids who have “roles” in her Roblox game have to pay for the privilege so part of the money is coming from them. Literal kids who are paying to work for her.

Reactions: 1
They also went through a stage of posting very distressing phone calls or messages from younger people who had been dragged through a 'disciplinary' which were clearly a young kid not understanding it at all. If some one is breaking rules in a game, just ban them, dont make a kid sit through an recorded phone call and post it online.
The people who arent kids in that game come across as very vunerable adults - she has a PA who changes every few months, probably because she leaves the work to them and they quickly get overloaded.

The game itself seems to be up for a month or two then goes offline again for an extended period.

Reactions: 3
They also went through a stage of posting very distressing phone calls or messages from younger people who had been dragged through a 'disciplinary' which were clearly a young kid not understanding it at all. If some one is breaking rules in a game, just ban them, dont make a kid sit through an recorded phone call and post it online.
The people who arent kids in that game come across as very vunerable adults - she has a PA who changes every few months, probably because she leaves the work to them and they quickly get overloaded.

The game itself seems to be up for a month or two then goes offline again for an extended period.
It’s literally just a kids game and he’s running it like the Mafia it’s just so bizarre. The recorded phone calls and having a telephone line for ROBLOX is just not normal behaviour. Yeh you’re right, the ones who aren’t kids are clearly vulnerable in some way - they’ve got LDs or MH issues. I wonder if his fiancée has been taken advantage of. One of her fb pictures says Amelia “kidnapped her for a 4 hour drive to McDonald’s”.

Reactions: 2

Has anyone come across this person? The whole situation is exactly the same as tech Amelia. They’ve been sitting on live since last night claiming they “can’t move” from the chair. Ambulance baiting. There’s even a latest post from cctv from the persons house, all this while being stuck in the chair & unable to move 😂😂❤
---
It’s @nickysimpson98

Her behaviour towards children is super crappy, and she never gives any of them the right to reply so her having her knickers in a twist about this thread is so hypocritical!

FYI Amelia, my line is literal children. I don’t give a tit about adults not having a right to reply to anything if they’ve willingly put it out there, but behaving like you do towards kids is bleep behaviour therefore I wouldn’t do it.

• Heart
Her behaviour towards children is super crappy, and she never gives any of them the right to reply so her having her knickers in a twist about this thread is so hypocritical!

FYI Amelia, my line is literal children. I don’t give a tit about adults not having a right to reply to anything if they’ve willingly put it out there, but behaving like you do towards kids is bleep behaviour therefore I wouldn’t do it.
If he’s not noncing kids he’s just straight up bullying them 💀

If he’s not noncing kids he’s just straight up bullying them 💀
it’s just wrong. Got to commend her mum for bravery though, imagine having a child like that and getting them a job where you work (ok different site but same company), you’d be forever terrified it would have work consequences and everyone would know it was your child.

But it’s not grooming, right?
I mean the fact she admits she looked into what aspects were legal and which weren’t is enough to make massive red flags start waving. And jokes is no excuse, if she had the mental age of a child like she claims she wouldn’t have been in the job/doing the course she was or be living alone in a different country. She fully groomed that poor girl and then proceeded to mock her online when the girls parents finally stepped in (right after they met in person if I remember correctly) and got her to block Amelia on everything.

Amelia’s mum was also complicit in this tbh as she posted numerous things about her mum being aware - and all the posts were wide open public for her mum to see.

I mean the fact she admits she looked into what aspects were legal and which weren’t is enough to make massive red flags start waving. And jokes is no excuse, if she had the mental age of a child like she claims she wouldn’t have been in the job/doing the course she was or be living alone in a different country. She fully groomed that poor girl and then proceeded to mock her online when the girls parents finally stepped in (right after they met in person if I remember correctly) and got her to block Amelia on everything.

Amelia’s mum was also complicit in this tbh as she posted numerous things about her mum being aware - and all the posts were wide open public for her mum to see.
Several adults were complicit in this happening, I’m glad her parents appeared to step in when they did.

I don’t understand her doing it all in plain sight. I do think she genuinely believes she can hide behind her protected characteristics, but that protection doesn’t extend to you grooming a child.

• Sick
Several adults were complicit in this happening, I’m glad her parents appeared to step in when they did.

I don’t understand her doing it all in plain sight. I do think she genuinely believes she can hide behind her protected characteristics, but that protection doesn’t extend to you grooming a child.
My personal belief is that the girl’s parents got a hell of a shock when Amelia turned up and they saw the reality of who their daughter had been chatting to on FaceTime for hours every night. I doubt they knew how old Amelia actually was but the illusion would have been truly shattered when she drove up to meet them. Thank god for the child’s sake they finally stepped in.

Like I said and as you can see there, he sees himself as a young girl and believes himself to be a young girl, so therefore it’s okay for him to have friendships with and groom young girls. When really he is a fully developed man. 🤢🤢🤢 and as Cabal says - the whole “oh I’m mentally a child” argument doesn’t stand up when you see the jobs he had at LBG AND Tesco.
The “what do you want me to do? Kill myself?” bit did make me laugh though. Like yeh, that’s exactly what’s being insinuated 🙄

Like I said and as you can see there, he sees himself as a young girl and believes himself to be a young girl, so therefore it’s okay for him to have friendships with and groom young girls. When really he is a fully developed man. 🤢🤢🤢 and as Cabal says - the whole “oh I’m mentally a child” argument doesn’t stand up when you see the jobs he had at LBG AND Tesco.
The “what do you want me to do? Kill myself?” bit did make me laugh though. Like yeh, that’s exactly what’s being insinuated 🙄
To be crystal clear - that’s absolutely not what was insinuated at all, at any point during that conversation.

Is it not a parents worst nightmare though? Imagine your young teenage daughter/son talking to a stranger online and it turns out to be “Amelia”

Never in a million years would I allow that relationship to continue, platonic or otherwise. It’s predatory and disgusting, regardless of the legalities it’s morally fucked up

@lavenderlamborghini do you know where those screenshots/messages came from? Like was it an account designed to call em out?? I remember seeing something like that before the old TT got deleted

@lavenderlamborghini do you know where those screenshots/messages came from? Like was it an account designed to call em out?? I remember seeing something like that before the old TT got deleted
These were conversations I had with her at the time. I messaged her on my finsta directly calling her out for her behaviour.

She can say what she likes about Tattle, but I have said and will say nothing on here that I wouldn’t say to her directly, if I haven’t already.

• Wow
These were conversations I had with her at the time. I messaged her on my finsta directly calling her out for her behaviour.

She can say what she likes about Tattle, but I have said and will say nothing on here that I wouldn’t say to her directly, if I haven’t already.
Holy shiiiiiiiiit
Thanks for adding those here