TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my days, funniest review yet, I’m expecting the next one to be:

amazing world class work place, products are next level, staff WhatsApp chat is so lovely about customers, staff are so much fun and never cry, management are so professional, I wish I was them.
pros:
CEO is in no way toxic or a narc, he’s so fit with amazing hair.
cons:
they pay me so much money and make me so happy at work I think I might burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The most obvious post yet 🤣🤣🤣 funny how so many toxic people work for him......🤔
If he hires so many 'toxic' people, clearly his character judgement is off the mark... what he fails to see time after time is there's one common denominator in all of this - HIM.

Those employees who have left have done the right thing - anyone who stays with this abhorrent company are only showing their true characters

Reactions: 7
Cut from the same narcissistic cloth
So it seems. I have only stumbled across this thread recently and the similarities are uncanny! Wheeler tried to say there was 6 or 7 toxic people trying to give his business a bad name, except we have 31 threads and almost 300 confirmed ex staff and members that say otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it seems. I have only stumbled across this thread recently and the similarities are uncanny! Wheeler tried to say there was 6 or 7 toxic people trying to give his business a bad name, except we have 31 threads and almost 300 confirmed ex staff and members that say otherwise!
300 ex staff? Wow, sounds worse than WJS??

Reactions: 1
No, almost 300 people are a mixture of ex staff and plan members.
Just had a look at his Facebook, don’t really understand what he’s supposed to be doing? Fitness or random videos about nothing?

@DansBarmyArmy how do you know there are 300? Wonder how many RH ex members and staff are here?

Last edited:
Just had a look at his Facebook, don’t really understand what he’s supposed to be doing? Fitness or random videos about nothing?

@DansBarmyArmy how do you know there are 300? Wonder how many RH ex members and staff are here?
He made a big deal about all the bad press he was getting being down to '6 or 7 trolls' so one by one, those on the Tattle thread stepped forward, and each person was given a number. I was the person to ask the question, hence my profile picture being a number one... I expected 20 or 30 people to come forward but now there almost at 300 members.

I dont think even he knows what he does anymore. He makes it up as he goes along these days! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He made a big deal about all the bad press he was getting being down to '6 or 7 trolls' so one by one, those on the Tattle thread stepped forward, and each person was given a number. I was the person to ask the question, hence my profile picture being a number one... I expected 20 or 30 people to come forward but now there almost at 300 members.

I dont think even he knows what he does anymore. He makes it up as he goes along these days! 🤣

Could we do that here, see how many people there are with ‘grudges’?

Reactions: 3
Could we do that here, see how many people there are with ‘grudges’?
Its been interesting to see people come forward and for people to share their stories. Wheeler has form for publicly berating ex members ( there are active police files ongoing at the moment) so I opened my inbox for people to speak to me and I shared some stories anonymously-it's been a real eye opener!

Reactions: 4
Its been interesting to see people come forward and for people to share their stories. Wheeler has form for publicly berating ex members ( there are active police files ongoing at the moment) so I opened my inbox for people to speak to me and I shared some stories anonymously-it's been a real eye opener!
What were the members members of?

I’m not sure I understand what we need to do to count people, but if it’s all anonymous I think we should do it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What were the members members of?
He used to run a weight loss plan. It was essentially some outdated videos and a private FB group. He went viral during lockdown over on TT and gained a huge following ( and as a result people subscribing to his 'plan' at £25 per month-at one point he had 2200 members )

He did very well for a few months, got cocky with it and the cracks started to show. People started asking questions and he didn't like it one little bit.

He's in complete denial that he has done anything wrong. He still stands by his story that those on Tattle are trolls - all almost 300 of us! 🤣

I’m not sure I understand what we need to do to count people, but if it’s all anonymous I think we should do it!!
We just had a couple of people working together to issue numbers for anyone that wanted to be counted.

Last edited:
He used to run a weight loss plan. It was essentially some outdated videos and a private FB group. He went viral during lockdown over on TT and gained a huge following ( and as a result people subscribing to his 'plan' at £25 per month-at one point he had 2200 members )

He did very well for a few months, got cocky with it and the cracks started to show. People started asking questions and he didn't like it one little bit.

He's in complete denial that he has done anything wrong. He still stands by his story that those on Tattle are trolls - all almost 300 of us! 🤣

We just had a couple of people working together to issue numbers for anyone that wanted to be counted.
Sounds like an absolute car crash

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.