TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s concluded that people who are not royalists for their own reasons, are the people that hold others back in life? That’s a really clever thought provoking concept. Not. Thick as mince alright.

Reactions: 9
What the heck does this even mean. Complete word vomit
“do you think I give a duck now?”
YeH dumb bleep u do.very much. All the time.
To the point u spend your days obsessing over James Smith and Joe wicks.

same old rehashed nonsense 🙄

who wants to play richie howey blockbusters??
Quote my post and name a topic which we see rehashed periodically in a pathetic effort to go “viral” 😂
I’ll go first...
1) how his grandad supposedly treated him bad but it made him the man he is today

• Haha

Quote my post and name a topic which we see rehashed periodically in a pathetic effort to go “viral” 😂
I’ll go first...
1) how his grandad supposedly treated him bad but it made him the man he is today
How his teachers all wrote him off as being thick but it was his (self diagnosed) adhd and now all his teachers walk by when he's celebrating World success

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How his teachers all wrote him off as being thick but it was his (self diagnosed) adhd and now all his teachers walk by when he's celebrating World success
World success with an award he paid for, constantly bleeding on about how he’s made it even though he has more issues than anyone I know, giving advice to people that know better than him ie parents, when he has never had kids…..Richie man, pack it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ll go first...
Every business they’ve had dealings with have ripped them off and ex employees/members/affiliates are trolling haters trying to ruin them

• Heart
I’m sure King Charles gives a flying f*ck about WJSs respect 🤣
Understands PR and what goes in to promote a business? Not doing a very good job with his own little business is he. Terrible example of PR. Just because you run a ‘business’ doesn’t mean you’re any good at any aspects of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Just found a James Smith tiktok about clenbuterol, Wish James Smith must be rattling them down his neck...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Politics aside…. Who gives an actual flying duck what WJS thinks about King Charles 😅 narcissistic prick - and I don’t mean the new King.
This post has either been deleted or made friends only. Must have realised he's made a bleep of himself by posting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think WJS earned the respect of these employees. Pretty awful to read the treatment of staff members. Not an organisation you would want to admire or respect.
Someone should go under cover and record all the tit that goes on. Surely he can be closed down for this.
He only employs those who he can abuse and control it seems. Their significant others either don't know what's going on, don't care or have no back bone. Mine would bury him if he upset or spoke to me like he does others. That said I would do it myself. WORLD CLASS 🔔🔚

This post has either been deleted or made friends only. Must have realised he's made a bleep of himself by posting it.
Think he deleted it as everyone pointed out he should respect everyone from the get go, he insisted it needed to be earned……was showing his narc traits, think he realised it wasn’t a popular opinion, so clearly many f*cks given about others opinions on him

That account is so weird, being going since2017 lots of posts but other than the new scamming post, only one has a like, one single like, who are they scamming if no followers ? The people commenting on the scam post are probably fake, says prize of £500, and yet they posting PayPal acct payments of obscure amounts !
It's a brand new page - if you hover over the clock symbol on any of the posts, it shows they were all added on 10th September!
1662973536389.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.