TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A complete fabrication as usual. It says on their website they have over 70k members for support and you’re not allowed to ask questions…
This! I'm baffled as to where the 'coaching' aspect kicks in? You can't ask questions, you can't ask for help. The 'coaches' (I loathe calling cherry picked members 'coaches') won't look at you unless you have 3-4wks gold stars or whatever (I left long before the app came in thank God) What do members get for their money- seriously?? The old POD was a kinda support group- members could pick each others brains for food/snack/exercise ideas etc, or ask for motivational/organisation tips. The (actual qualified) coaches would respond and willingly help where they could. But they all saw the light and soon jumped ship too.

Reactions: 6
I think he started the private group in the hopes that many ex members would sign back up due to then ‘missing out’. Clearly hasn’t happened so I predict he will abandon it soon, giving an excuse like ‘people have begged me to open up the group again’

Reactions: 8
I think he started the private group in the hopes that many ex members would sign back up due to then ‘missing out’. Clearly hasn’t happened so I predict he will abandon it soon, giving an excuse like ‘people have begged me to open up the group again’
Don't be giving him ideas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheap as duck. Probably got people laughing all Ng with his "joke" when really they're just happy he's not saying the same about them

When we all actually know he IS saying the same about them in his WhatsApp chats

Reactions: 3
Oh sad times Iv been booted from the ‘members’ group! 😂

that last post is absolutely beyond the pale - does he have that persons permission to use their photo?

Even with his "best" posts, like that weird back to school one, he's getting 4k likes. 1% of his page likes are liking his posts. And not a single post is intended to be educational, just pure shock value

Tells me a lot. All he cares about is making noise so more people like his page. Ego-driven prick who doesn't give a duck about the people who literally pay his wages

Reactions: 9
All about the algorithms and that’s it. Shame they haven’t even managed to apply any of this to Instagram 🤣

Re 'coaches' - that's something I was disappointed by when I first joined. I'd assumed I'd hear from Richie or Racheal as they were the coaches listed on the website. I was not expecting to hear back from someone who wasn't on their website anywhere - I like looking people up to see what qualifications they have!

Oh and their advice? 'Eat more porridge'.

• Wow
Re 'coaches' - that's something I was disappointed by when I first joined. I'd assumed I'd hear from Richie or Racheal as they were the coaches listed on the website. I was not expecting to hear back from someone who wasn't on their website anywhere - I like looking people up to see what qualifications they have!
You'll be a while looking for their qualifications! LOL!! Even Richie's nutrition qualifications have expired years ago.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.