TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Me or Wheeler?

Me; definitely quite some time back now. It was after I told him to go duck himself.
you, assuming the screenshot is yours

it's funny how many people he's blocked, yet him and his minions use fake accounts to get past this when other people do it to them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think there is a lot of drug taking at team rh headquarters. Both Richie and Rachael have appeared under the influence of something in recent lives (fb and insta respectively). Could be medication, but given rumours I suspect not.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sharon and El have announced they are starting a private group with a small charge... can you imaging the melt down happening right now at TRH HQ given how popular they both were as affiliates - TRH will be manically creating new fake profiles so they can join up and spy!! WJS's head will be boiling 😡😤🤬 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharon and El have announced they are starting a private group with a small charge... can you imaging the melt down happening right now at TRH HQ given how popular they both were as affiliates - TRH will be manically creating new fake profiles so they can join up and spy!! WJS's head will be boiling 😡😤🤬 😂😂😂
All done by a business that has the strapline "zero fks given"

I think you'll find that aaaaallllll the 'fks' are given!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are their pages called ?

Reactions: 1
The money they claim to have wasted on recruitment, I smell bullshit at the very least. If it is true, then it highlights terrible business acumen. Nobody with any business sense would spend that kind of money without doing their research first.

Advertising for job vacancies at an additional cost in salary’s of potentially 600k plus is also laughable given the membership numbers and the current 55 staff they have to pay. None of this adds up. Those jobs do not exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
While I'm absolutely delighted these pair have got away from WJS- are either qualified to be taking payment for a service while unqualified in exercise/nutrition (and please- if either are now qualified let me know- I'd honestly be delighted as they'd have one up over RH's 'coaches'!:love:) I know it doesn't stop RH, but I'd be afraid it would be used to rip them down. ;)

Baking El and Finding your Fabulous

Reactions: 4
While I'm absolutely delighted these pair have got away from WJS- are either qualified to be taking payment for a service while unqualified in exercise/nutrition (and please- if either are now qualified let me know- I'd honestly be delighted as they'd have one up over RH's 'coaches'!:love:) I know it doesn't stop RH, but I'd be afraid it would be used to rip them down. ;)

Baking El and Finding your Fabulous
Yes El is a qualified nutritionalist. And they stated today that their workouts are done for themselves, if you join in it is at you own risk, they are not ex coaches. Sharon is very mindset orientated and most definitely has something there.

Christ his eyes and his hyper chat on that live yesterday with the £2k in his hands. His chat has made my head bang.... He claims £144k in fees (or 8-12k per person,) that guys is 12 people, or one a month, on £80k a year salary who is not staying more than a month. Either total bullshit or he needs to hang up his boots. He is making some TERRIBLE BUSINESS DECISIONS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All done by a business that has the strapline "zero fks given"

I think you'll find that aaaaallllll the 'fks' are given!
WJS's weekly meltdown incoming...

They have their own pages Baking El and Finding Your Fabulous, but their new private group will be Club ShazEl. It's not just diet/fitness orientated, it'll encompass lots of different elements - home, lifestyle, meditation, mindfulness etc. It's for friendship and support and judging by both their personalities will be extremely positive and uplifting.

I don’t understand how he constantly lies and his minions don’t question it. He’s said he’s posting his PERSONAL WhatsApp to answer questions about joining the plan, then when you click on the link the first thing it says is “business account”. He is thick as mince 😅
Someone should ask who the female is in the TRH WhatsApp profile pic... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Perhaps there are no customer service staff after yesterdays shenanigans. If I saw my boss behaving like that I think I’d be rethinking my career aspirations.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how he constantly lies and his minions don’t question it. He’s said he’s posting his PERSONAL WhatsApp to answer questions about joining the plan, then when you click on the link the first thing it says is “business account”. He is thick as mince 😅
“My personal WhatsApp” aka template replies to get vulnerable people to sign up and be locked in a 12 month contract 🙄🙄🙄
He’s a bleeping con man as he knows there’s a lot of vulnerable people who think he’s got their best interest at heart and will msg thinking it’s him but they’re speaking to some random person who works in his staff!!!

When's he getting his hair transplant finished?

• Haha
Yes El is a qualified nutritionalist. And they stated today that their workouts are done for themselves, if you join in it is at you own risk, they are not ex coaches. Sharon is very mindset orientated and most definitely has something there.

Christ his eyes and his hyper chat on that live yesterday with the £2k in his hands. His chat has made my head bang.... He claims £144k in fees (or 8-12k per person,) that guys is 12 people, or one a month, on £80k a year salary who is not staying more than a month. Either total bullshit or he needs to hang up his boots. He is making some TERRIBLE BUSINESS DECISIONS
What worries me about this and the growing trend of "mindset" on social media is literally anyone can get a PT qualification. But you'd never see someone for therapy without a professional registration or a trainee under close supervision.

I say this as many start talking about trauma that re-he-ally dont understand it let alone ED cognitions.

But it seems to be the latest, "yeah Im good to talk to so ill call.myself a psychotherapist"

• Heart
When's he getting his hair transplant finished?
Same time as the world changing app I think

Have a look at trustpilot, Allie leaving her 14th review 😂😂 have a word with yourself Allie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not that these 2 things are linked in any way

Also, can you imagine all his minions at work lining up to volunteer to shave his entire upper body before he goes live?

I was looking through old Team RH photos trying to find ones of his saggy nips, and found this post from a couple of years ago

Prime example of the classic Narc. This was all down to him apparently. And who posts photos of their staff crying?

But if you looked at his recent woe is me post when he closed the private members group, where he thanked everyone in his life for helping him, the one where he forgot to thank Rachael and had to edit it. He didn't mention his "best friend" Sorcha once. Hopefully she's seen the light and (using his words) identified the people around her who are holding her back, and said goodbye to them

Does anyone know this woman ?
Well if not , you should. Her name is Sorcha Flanagan, and she is one of the main reasons why TeamRH is what it is today.
When Sorcha first joined us it was easy to see within the first week she was something special. Unfortunately she had absolutely no self belief, extreme anxiety, cried literally all the time at anything. It was so so difficult for her.
I asked her what she wanted to do with her life and her reply was so sad. Without discussing her personal life, she had no goal , and NO ONE around her was pushing or basically giving a duck about her goals or dreams.
Now this story could be so very different, as ex employees of ours sat us down one day and tried to throw her under the bus to try get rid of her. We dismissed what was said, and quickly realised what was happening. They were getting found out!! Because she was out performing them in absolutely every way possible. We’ve never gave that crowd any limelight nor do we like to slag people off but lets just say look at our trajectory since they left
1f642.png

Now once the toxicity was gone, myself and Rach really pushed her and showed belief in her. We planted the seed in all aspects of her life and made her question everything.
So why do I write this ? Well are there any business owners reading this, or team captains, basically any kind of organisation ?
Do you have a shy male or female in your ranks ? Scared of their own shadow, no self-confidence, zero ambition. Have a think for a second....
Because what I am telling you is this lady is now at the forefront of a multi-million pound corporation. Securing contracts, negotiating big ass deals, leading a work force, a real
Life Boss Babe
1f60e.png
who wont take NO tit. She is a leader, an inspiration. And most of all a best friend.
All this because some belief was shown in her, so we implore you all to spend additional time and pay close attention to those around you as you never know what they’re capable of.
If however you’re reading this, and you suffer from anxiety, and you worry about everything. Then please know that you CAN grow in confidence and be the person you’ve always wanted to be. This picture here is nearly one year apart... so let that sink in for a moment.
What you must do is TAKE action, and identify all the people around you who are holding you back, and say goodbye to them.
You all have it in you,
We really really mean that.
Sorcha, Thank you for everything. You are an amazing person and inspiration to everyone at TeamRH
2764.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.