TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure a while ago wjs said that he was going to be making it free to everyone, if that is the case then why make a seperate group for laying members. He can’t keep up with all the tit he keeps saying

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just noticed that he's blocked me on Facebook after I commented about him using a fake account on his post about passports. Oh well I still have two more accounts but he doesn't know the names on those ones 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if the rebrand was Rachel as the front person, or maybe they are parting ways, still think she could smash him outta the park if she went alone, i know ppl don’t like feeling that she condones his behaviour but years with him would have u behaving a Certain way to appease him, it’s how ppl like him operate, training ppl around them to behave the way they want. She has all the same knowledge, and a lot more ppl skills.

Reactions: 9
Love that shaZ el are making a come back and used all the footage and just blocked out his logo on the shirts lol
I saw that yesterday, between them they have almost 50k followers - so hands down more than paying members in the new TRH group. Plus they are both really lovely women with nothing but uplifting messages to share.

Reactions: 8
He’s always so hard done by 😴 they’re also apparently making a “juicy” men’s range 🤮
Shock horror. Someone who does something and expects to make a profit

Richie, show us how much you pay your protein powder supplier, or how much you pay for those cheap as duck booty bands before you slap you crappy logo on

Also, learn how to bleeping spell and stop using apostrophes to pluralise

Also, when's he going to admit that he's the failure. He's talked about all these agencies screwing him so he decided to do it himself. Then that was a failure

Watch him talk about being fucked over again in a year when this new team don't meet his weird demands

All his staff quit, because of him. There are only a few sycophants left like his Head of Brand and that odious Richie Barker

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s always so hard done by 😴 they’re also apparently making a “juicy” men’s range 🤮
What the flying duck does this have to do with weght loss? He's a complete tit show!
"Everything they do wrong" what a knob, always thinks he knows better than everyone, even ppl who actually make a living doing it. Massive wanker and if this post doesn't make folk stop n think WTF then there's no hope

Reactions: 6
It’s all bs. I work for a SaaS provider but previously we were a software house with a product that could be bespoked per client. Even our biggest most famous household name world leading client didn’t pay anywhere near the numbers he’s quoting. He’s talking out of his arse. He obviously didn’t clearly define his requirements to his software house, nor do his due diligence on his contract with the software house. None of which is their problem, it’s HIS.

I also know how difficult as an experienced software house/SaaS provider it is to recruit a good quality, experienced development team. There’s no way he or any of his team have the know how to recruit the right people, so yeah he’ll be crying us a river again when this latest attempt also goes t1ts up.

It’s clear he’s never heard ‘if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys…’ if you want the best and for them to deliver your vision you have to be prepared to stump up for it.

And considering not one of his team is QUALIFIED in their own field (sorry fan girl Emma, certified is not the same as qualified, go get a university degree in the field and then call yourself qualified), he expects to employ a qualified, experienced software team for pennies, so you can imagine exactly how world class this new app is going to be 🤣 ahhhhh WJS you are just a busy fool who’s going to come crashing down in epic style and we’ll all be here to cheer when it happens!! 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220904-142401_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220904-142407_Facebook.jpg

It’s all bs. I work for a SaaS provider but previously we were a software house with a product that could be bespoked per client. Even our biggest most famous household name world leading client didn’t pay anywhere near the numbers he’s quoting. He’s talking out of his arse. He obviously didn’t clearly define his requirements to his software house, nor do his due diligence on his contract with the software house. None of which is their problem, it’s HIS.

I also know how difficult as an experienced software house/SaaS provider it is to recruit a good quality, experienced development team. There’s no way he or any of his team have the know how to recruit the right people, so yeah he’ll be crying us a river again when this latest attempt also goes t1ts up.

It’s clear he’s never heard ‘if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys…’ if you want the best and for them to deliver your vision you have to be prepared to stump up for it.

And considering not one of his team is QUALIFIED in their own field (sorry fan girl Emma, certified is not the same as qualified, go get a university degree in the field and then call yourself qualified), he expects to employ a qualified, experienced software team for pennies, so you can imagine exactly how world class this new app is going to be 🤣 ahhhhh WJS you are just a busy fool who’s going to come crashing down in epic style and we’ll all be here to cheer when it happens!! 🎉
I play chess for free through an app that costs £3,000,000 according to R

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm stealing "a busy fool". Sums him up perfectly

All noise, no strategy

Reactions: 3
I'm stealing "a busy fool". Sums him up perfectly

All noise, no strategy
😆 I stole it from my team leader, she’s always supporting us to improve our skills and processes so we don’t become busy fools!!

And exactly that… I didn’t see a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant as part of his recruitment - absolutely essential in creating/developing any software. He literally just talks out of his arse 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1553404View attachment 1553406

I play chess for free through an app that costs £3,000,000 according to R
I bet Rach is now very much sorely regretting not listening to those who told her to steer clear… that post did not age well did it WJS?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There was no first or second attempt at having a bleeping “in house app team” as he’s had such a constant turnover of developers because of his constant aggression and treatment of them all!!!!
And there this bleep goes blaming ANOTHER team AGAIN! 🙄🙄🙄
So he’s claiming been “fucked over” by app teams, staff, friends, families, suppliers, manufacturers, solicitors....but he’s not the common denominator?? 🤔🤔
This cretin is a total abomination and the “something big” he’s promising will be a total tit show of epic proportions because he WON’T EVER DO THINGS PROPERLY and will cut corners to save money!! 🙄

he pays anybody associated with the company a bleeping pittance so he can duck off with his facts and bullshit figures -any profit you ever made was through the BLOOD SWEAT N TEARS OF PTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK!!!!!
Oh and I don’t see how members being coached by a bleeping ex-dinner lady turned (unqualified) “fitness coach” who spends her life tucked under your gooch, licking your “balloon knot” clean is worth any kind of payment!! You should be paying them!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.