TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
False advertisement
bet the people he has working for him in his marketing team love their job 🤣🤣🤣
When I say working what I mean is people sitting around nodding their head at him because he’s surrounded by yes men 🤷‍♀️
nobody with any professionalism would let the cretin post 90% of stuff he does 🤢🤢🤢
richie: shall I post this video of me with my cock out having a tit in a disabled toilet?
marketing person: (in their head: is this idiot serious???) Yes *nodding head frantically*
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bet the people he has working for him in his marketing team love their job 🤣🤣🤣
When I say working what I mean is people sitting around nodding their head at him because he’s surrounded by yes men 🤷‍♀️
nobody with any professionalism would let the cretin post 90% of stuff he does 🤢🤢🤢
richie: shall I post this video of me with my cock out having a tit in a disabled toilet?
marketing person: (in their head: is this idiot serious???) Yes *nodding head frantically*
😂😂😂
It's the most pointless job ever. Let's assume they're even asked in the first place, and aren't just sat at home twiddling their thumbs waiting to undo the latest marketing screw up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's the most pointless job ever. Let's assume they're even asked in the first place, and aren't just sat at home twiddling their thumbs waiting to undo the latest marketing screw up!
Most of his jobs seem to refuse home working, he wants to keep his beady eyes on them

Reactions: 5
I bet he trains all the staff as well. I can’t see him allowing anyone to have any creativity or ideas. I wonder if any of the staff are experienced in their field? I highly doubt he would allow anyone to even use their own experience or knowledge if it doesn’t fit his thought pattern on any given day.

Reactions: 4
What happened to that couple? Yorkshire lass pretty blonde with a fella who was a window cleaner. The lost weight then started flogging

What happened to that couple? Yorkshire lass pretty blonde with a fella who was a window cleaner. The lost weight then started flogging
the ones who were part of the affiliates?I can’t remember their page name but I remember they did cookery live videos?no idea what happened after that as I stopped following any affiliates after my friend was fucked over by WJS!

Reactions: 1
Ooh that rings a bell but can't remember their names. Usually if you look at the old photo albums on the RH Facebook page you can see them, and when they fell from grace and stopped being shared.

They both ended up working for WJS, didn't end well (although neither have revealed the full details) and they also split up. Nat has put the weight back on but seems very happy and has a new Insta page and Liam has totally left social media (she did a long video a few months ago explaining it all). So a very sad story - but probably not untypical of those who have got involved with WJS.

Nat was forced to move to the North East to keep her job - away from her kids. All at WJS's insistence then she ended up leaving the job due to ridiculous pressure from 'management'.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The sharpe's? Liam & Natalie? If it is- they split (rumour was he was a cheating toerag but RH wanted them to keep up the happy couple pretence- shocker!) She left the whole thing and because of NDA's can't talk about her time there but has her own page now- Real Rebound and seems a LOT happier

• Heart
Does anyone remember the geordie girl who was one of the affiliates? She was one waayyy back in the day where someone asked a question and they’d all jump on saying hi I’ll do a video for you then post a video of themselves talking the answer. Can’t remember her name for the life of me but she was deffo from Newcastle and her name on there was geordie something.

The sharpe's? Liam & Natalie? If it is- they split (rumour was he was a cheating toerag but RH wanted them to keep up the happy couple pretence- shocker!) She left the whole thing and because of NDA's can't talk about her time there but has her own page now- Real Rebound and seems a LOT happier
Thats it!

@Debs98

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder what he's going to think when his new leccy bill comes in, after getting that massive new warehouse and making sure no one could work from home

I can easily imagine him either refusing to pay it, or getting one of his minions to spend weeks trying to find a way out of it

Reactions: 6
Funny that he thinks making the group paying customers only will get rid of the haters in camp……is he forgetting the mass of haters that are in his camp as he tied them in for 12 months 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny that he thinks making the group paying customers only will get rid of the haters in camp……is he forgetting the mass of haters that are in his camp as he tied them in for 12 months 🙄😂
This is it. The smartest thing he could do is remove the 12 month committment. That way, no 'spies' in his group, no complaints re 12 month commitment, less bad reviews...align to competitors like nutracheck, turtle etc. It's a no brainer. Oh wait...forgot, he struggles in that area.

he really got everyone thinking he did some good deed opening that group to key workers

IT WAS OPEN TO EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY FOR YEARS. The Facebook algorithm at one point was so tit for Pages that the best thing business owners could do was set up groups to promote instead

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.