TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post 😂
“Manipulated the key worker system”? 🤔
No richie we ALL know that’s another one of your bullshit lies 😂
YOU instructed your staff to let anyone and everyone in your group so YOU and YOUR staff could encourage them to sign up for the plan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You didn’t even ask for proof of being a key worker for entry to the group so how u figure out that anyone manipulated something which wasn’t in place??
bleeping hell you delusional, pathetic, lying, piece of tit 🤣
It’s just ANOTHER ploy to make maximum ££££££££££££ and make people believe the lies about the non existent “trolls” that you keep using to shoulder the blame for why you’re so tit at running your company and keep making ridiculous decisions 🤣

FAKE BUSINESS REVIEWS HAHAHAHAHAHA I genuinely believe he’s psychotic at this point 😂
Does this also go for you then richie with your fake account u made all affiliates ad as person holding power over their page then??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As soon as I saw those screenshots above about your passport I thought of Joe Berwick having a fake account.

Reactions: 5
This is brilliant! We will now get to see how many paying members there actually are.

Unfortunately if you are in the public domain and you’re trying to gain maximum exposure on social media, you are going to come up against people who disagree with you or dislike you. Those people are entitled to an opinion. Especially when they used your ‘service’ and paid and supported your ‘success’. You can’t control everyone. If you really believe you have a legitimate business that people want then a few ‘haters’ should not stand in your way or even phase you at all.

Reactions: 6
So he only has approximately 1000 paying members then? No wonder he is stressed and full of anxiety £8k a month income on £7.99pp, that's under £100k a year. There is absolutely no way he can afford wages, rent on that.

I suspect they've lost track of finances and also trying to encourage people to sign up again to see their paid content. That 100k people in their group will already know it's tit and won't sign up. He is properly fucked. I suspect his staff will be redundant soon and this is his last attempt to save the business.

Reactions: 10
With 55 staff the numbers don’t add up. Unless the protein sales are keeping them afloat. No wonder he wanted to keep the membership numbers under the radar. I’d be looking for a new job if I worked there. He will show zero loyalty to his staff. He’s only interested in what he can get from it as a shareholder.

Reactions: 11
A huge number of those people are probably ex members, or people that never were members in the first place. They never actually see the posts on Facebook because they don’t interact with them. I noticed my friend was in the group (ages ago when I was in it) and when I mentioned it to her she said she never even realised because she hasn’t used Facebook in years. She’s not a paid member and isn’t following the plan.

Reactions: 9
Saying that Racheal was getting online hate is just ridiculous. I can’t see anything on any of her posts or their posts. There may have been the odd comment that he’s jumped on and made a mountain out of a mole hill. I hope she realises that he is the toxic person. If he’s talking about tattle and this is the online hate towards Rachael, the only reason for negativity is that people don’t think the recent posts have been genuinely Rachael’s words/content and the posts have been misleading or appear photoshopped. That’s not ‘hate’ it’s observation and the reason that people post here is that YOU don’t allow anyone to have an opinion in public. Other than that, the fact that she seems to be advocating WJS. That’s the only thing that can be construed as negative towards Rachael.

He is deflecting this onto her as it gets more attention and sympathy and it’s less of a burden on him if he makes her feel like it’s her as well. And then those nasty people must be trolls because Rachael is so lovely. Can see right through the tactics WJS. By bringing her into it, you’re creating the issue for her when there isn’t one. It’s your own doing WJS. You’ve hurt her, nobody else has.

Last edited:
So he only has approximately 1000 paying members then? No wonder he is stressed and full of anxiety £8k a month income on £7.99pp, that's under £100k a year. There is absolutely no way he can afford wages, rent on that.

I suspect they've lost track of finances and also trying to encourage people to sign up again to see their paid content. That 100k people in their group will already know it's tit and won't sign up. He is properly fucked. I suspect his staff will be redundant soon and this is his last attempt to save the business.
I'm wondering if he's now thinking a lot of non members will now sign up

I'm actually quite sad at the amount of ppl falling for his absolute lies, his poor me stories. There's ppl on there calling them real angels of the North and haling them as saviours. Wtf is wrong with these ppl. He's citing trolls and ppl bullying Rach yet nobody sees evidence of it. He's stated she's had to come off social media because of them yet actually she's not been active for months unless you count the 2 times a few weeks ago where its evident it was him posting as her. What he says doesn't add up, it's very clear to see its fabrication yet these members are believing it despite the hard facts showing otherwise

Last edited:
Coming out of lurking to say that my paid membership ended in January 2019 but they didn't remove me from the FB group. Just checked and I'm still in it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.