TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teacher definitely didn’t say this 🙄 and he probably should have stuck in at English 😅 can’t blame ADHD and narcissism for his ✨ terrible ✨ grammar and punctuation…
How bleeping hard is it to have one of your many minions proofread something for you and sort out your bleeping spelling and grammar, you embarrassment of a human? Shows what little trust you have in anyone but yourself, and that trust in yourself is badly misplaced. Or use a simple, free, spelling app like Grammarly like the rest of us who aren't great at spelling

But no, you have a massive marketing team who you don't trust, who you keep hiring (and firing) people in, but you just don't trust anyone.

Is that coz you're a narcissistic prick? Probably

Reactions: 5
Since when did being bad at maths have anything to do with having ADHD? I know people with ADHD that went to Cambridge.
I also know people with ADHD who went to university to study subjects that require you to be really good at maths.
I have actual diagnosed ADHD (unlike Richie who did a BuzzFeed quiz) and somehow managed to get myself into uni.

Reactions: 10
Oh here we go with the ADHD tit again. Let's not mention its SELF DIAGNOSED.

And he needs to give it a rest with thinking he's a motivational speaker. He's not. Nor is he a Counsellor or a doctor or any other fcking thing he advises ppl on. He's barely a fitness coach ffs

Reactions: 4
Hiya. I’m new here so bear with…..

Did over a year with Team RH (I just stopped the subscription) and to be fair I did lose weight….because I was put on 1400 calories a day which is hardly anything and even then it was a microscopic loss per week.
However, eating that little every day and having to weigh every sodding crumb was exhausting and I’ve gained quite a few pounds back because I couldn’t keep it up, and I haven’t been “nipple deep in chow mein” as he likes to say, my daily intake is cereal, 2 slices toast for lunch and a dinky dinner and I still gain.

Anyways, what got me was him calling people lazy sh*tes for only doing 5k steps a day and then all these other disciples jumping on with their holier than thou “my leg fell off and I still do 15k - no excuses” blah blah. If you do a desk job and like me are lucky if you get a lunch break; probably need a commode as don’t even get a chance to go to the loo etc, 5k is quite an achievement and more than I used to do so didn’t appreciate being called lazy and that my effort was nothing.
People used to say how they were on 3000 calories a day on the plan and losing loads and if anyone like me piped up and said how they were only on 1400 and starving, they would all jump on you and say how there is no way you were assigned that amount on the plan. Errrr yes I was.

I got hardly anything out of it that I couldn’t do myself. Have a step tracker app, can weigh myself daily, water intake, MyFitnessPal etc.
The one time I asked for help as I wasn’t losing despite being constantly hungry, I was told to go away as I’d missed tracking on one day out of the 3 weeks.
People say how it’s so much value for money but I see it as £7 per month to just be told you’re lazy if you’re not one of their “superstars”.
Yep £7 a month to be bullied is what it boils down to as he piggy backs free apps and devices. The group is toxic and they either enjoy it or can't see it.

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling Richie and Rachel have split… never see them together any more. Hmm.

Reactions: 3
Hes speaking with such disdain of an app he relies on for hiscown crappy app. Real classy. He's such an arrogant a-hole
They’re all going on about how MFP is inaccurate now, but it’s that app that allows the use of the TRH app! Surely they should be asking if MFP is so rubbish and has incorrect information, why does TRH app have to rely on it and why did Richie choose it? He’s doing no favours to MFP’s owners getting his app to piggyback it, quite the opposite. It’s his app that’s the problem 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have a feeling Richie and Rachel have split… never see them together any more. Hmm.
There’s another girl bearing more than a passing resemblance to Rachel appearing in promo stuff now…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rachel posted a lot of updates about intuitive eating 18-24 months ago. So it's ok for her but not others?
That's why she's not around much now!!! He's banned MyRach for daring to say about intuitive eating

Teacher definitely didn’t say this 🙄 and he probably should have stuck in at English 😅 can’t blame ADHD and narcissism for his ✨ terrible ✨ grammar and punctuation…
Here we go in yesterday's episode of stories that didn't happen, the whole but about suddenly seeing the maths teacher as he was doing his promo stuff sounds so made up, just a way to mention that his shitey app got an award that he bought.

Also this line really stands out

Since that day, I've created 5 successful businesses, one to which has turned into a multi-million empire, has won awards, changed thousands of peoples lives, and provided a income to many people.

So he finally admits Team RH is multi million making, but follows it up with the brags that he's won awards, changed lives and provided income. How many lives has he changed for the worse, people he bullied at work having their confidence dented, paying customers who he bullied, slagged off behind their backs and set them up with disordered eating habits, so much so that stuff we were chatting about earlier in this thread, people bragged they took scales to restaurants, had random snacks to meet targets, and then the full blown eating disorders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As much as he bangs on about it not being a diet, it's a life plan, it's absolutely not sustainable and its not healthy. Imagine going out for a family dinner for your 60th, a nice restaurant. There's "big bertha" her husband, her daughter, her son in law and her 3 grandkids. Lovely night out. Oh and here comes grans scales out her bag for life. Oh and now she's asking the server for the ingredients in the seafood linguine. Cause she has "an allergy" and must know. She did phone ahead but needs to be sure. Everyone's starters come, but she sits and watches cause she has no calories for a starter and she darent go over on one meal, on one special day. Her linguine comes, difficult to weigh of course, so she eats only half and estimates the calories at 1000 "just to be safe". Of course this leaves no calories for dessert but it's OK cause she'll just fill up on her water she's having while everyone else enjoys their 3 course meal with a celebratory drink or 2. Lovely family dinner, gran salivating on her seat at everyone's food. Oh now she's rushing everyone to finish cause she needs to get home to walk on the spot for an hour cause heaven forbid she had dinner out. Isn't it a lovely life plan?

Reactions: 15
The award he was collecting when his maths teacher just happened to walk past...is that the award we think you can pay for?

• Haha
As much as he bangs on about it not being a diet, it's a life plan, it's absolutely not sustainable and its not healthy. Imagine going out for a family dinner for your 60th, a nice restaurant. There's "big bertha" her husband, her daughter, her son in law and her 3 grandkids. Lovely night out. Oh and here comes grans scales out her bag for life. Oh and now she's asking the server for the ingredients in the seafood linguine. Cause she has "an allergy" and must know. She did phone ahead but needs to be sure. Everyone's starters come, but she sits and watches cause she has no calories for a starter and she darent go over on one meal, on one special day. Her linguine comes, difficult to weigh of course, so she eats only half and estimates the calories at 1000 "just to be safe". Of course this leaves no calories for dessert but it's OK cause she'll just fill up on her water she's having while everyone else enjoys their 3 course meal with a celebratory drink or 2. Lovely family dinner, gran salivating on her seat at everyone's food. Oh now she's rushing everyone to finish cause she needs to get home to walk on the spot for an hour cause heaven forbid she had dinner out. Isn't it a lovely life plan?
sounds like slimming world…you know, the diet he hates!

£7 a month for the rest of your life for something that’s already free although relies on snorter app that’s now starting to charge for basic features. The future is looking grim for TeamRH. But wait, there’s a new world class app or something coming..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£7 a month for the rest of your life for something that’s already free although relies on snorter app that’s now starting to charge for basic features. The future is looking grim for TeamRH. But wait, there’s a new world class app or something coming..
The same world class app her promised in 2017/2018/2019 etc etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I somehow have this guy on Facebook and have found his tattle thread. He sounds like he’s having an absolute crisis on a daily basis. Why on earth would his wife still hang around someone with attitude. I’m baffled.

Reactions: 6
I somehow have this guy on Facebook and have found his tattle thread. He sounds like he’s having an absolute crisis on a daily basis. Why on earth would his wife still hang around someone with attitude. I’m baffled.
Not his wife thank goodness, there’s still hope for Rachael to escape, but many posts on this thread seem to have confirmed she’s been fully complicit. Though being controlled by a narcissist like him, it could also easily be a domestic abuse relationship that she’s been stuck in. Hopefully she has left him and in recovery, she should then be able to reflect on what a maniac he really is.

The level of self absorption is honestly stunning. He’s definitely having some sort of extreme mood swings, literally even between the initial post and the replies. Manic highs and depressive lows. Also says a lot that he’s tagged a thank you to Rachael after a long list of other people…

Attachments

Not his wife thank goodness, there’s still hope for Rachael to escape, but many posts on this thread seem to have confirmed she’s been fully complicit. Though being controlled by a narcissist like him, it could also easily be a domestic abuse relationship that she’s been stuck in. Hopefully she has left him and in recovery, she should then be able to reflect on what a maniac he really is.

The level of self absorption is honestly stunning. He’s definitely having some sort of extreme mood swings, literally even between the initial post and the replies. Manic highs and depressive lows. Also says a lot that he’s tagged a thank you to Rachael after a long list of other people…
That is weird - when I read this a couple of hours ago, Rachael was definitely listed first 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.