TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya. I’m new here so bear with…..

Did over a year with Team RH (I just stopped the subscription) and to be fair I did lose weight….because I was put on 1400 calories a day which is hardly anything and even then it was a microscopic loss per week.
However, eating that little every day and having to weigh every sodding crumb was exhausting and I’ve gained quite a few pounds back because I couldn’t keep it up, and I haven’t been “nipple deep in chow mein” as he likes to say, my daily intake is cereal, 2 slices toast for lunch and a dinky dinner and I still gain.

Anyways, what got me was him calling people lazy sh*tes for only doing 5k steps a day and then all these other disciples jumping on with their holier than thou “my leg fell off and I still do 15k - no excuses” blah blah. If you do a desk job and like me are lucky if you get a lunch break; probably need a commode as don’t even get a chance to go to the loo etc, 5k is quite an achievement and more than I used to do so didn’t appreciate being called lazy and that my effort was nothing.
People used to say how they were on 3000 calories a day on the plan and losing loads and if anyone like me piped up and said how they were only on 1400 and starving, they would all jump on you and say how there is no way you were assigned that amount on the plan. Errrr yes I was.

I got hardly anything out of it that I couldn’t do myself. Have a step tracker app, can weigh myself daily, water intake, MyFitnessPal etc.
The one time I asked for help as I wasn’t losing despite being constantly hungry, I was told to go away as I’d missed tracking on one day out of the 3 weeks.
People say how it’s so much value for money but I see it as £7 per month to just be told you’re lazy if you’re not one of their “superstars”.
Someone mentioned earlier in this thread how they used to go on about using kallipers to measure fat. At the time I was a member, I was writing down my measurements right down to wrist and ankle. I found the notebook this morning by chance in the crap drawer so I measured myself just for kicks. I have gained 8inches on my waist. Nothing gained hips downwards, arms are still the same, just waist and boobs, so I guess that's where I am carrying the weight I gained through covid!

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned earlier in this thread how they used to go on about using kallipers to measure fat. At the time I was a member, I was writing down my measurements right down to wrist and ankle. I found the notebook this morning by chance in the crap drawer so I measured myself just for kicks. I have gained 8inches on my waist. Nothing gained hips downwards, arms are still the same, just waist and boobs, so I guess that's where I am carrying the weight I gained through covid!
Mine’s more my midriff as well - I’m back on it steps wise, just doing it myself and without paying to be called lazy - when some days I’m so mentally drained from work I just want a lie down and not marching around my house 😂

Oooh I just read all their employee review on GD and that says a lot about how he treats people. 2.8/5 - that’s worse than my place which I thought was bad enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet he’s on one of those lads holidays he swears he never gets to go on
It was his birthday the other day, IIRC. I know he used to go away for his birthday with the lads. Pretty sure he'll be 40 next August.

Reactions: 2
It was his birthday the other day, IIRC. I know he used to go away for his birthday with the lads. Pretty sure he'll be 40 next August.
Being as he’s alienated all his old friends that now means it’ll have to be richie barker and that coach joseph that go on a “birthday” trip with him 😂😂😂
Imagine your life was that tit your only friends are your employees who too scared to not do as u say and you have no one else to invite on your birthday 🤣🤣🤣
anyone else hear about the time he kicked off in the banter group he had with his friends saying that the way they were treating him was “unacceptable” and he was leaving until they apologised - and they all told him to grow up and leave 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only 40? He’s had a hard paper round
That's gotta sting. Approaching 40. Losing your hair, resulting in a sh!t hair transplant. Living in a hotel and mashing up rice krispies with protein powder. Yeah, living the dream right there, mate.

I may not have tons of money, but I do own my own house, happily married for a number of years and have 2 kids. I'm not much over 40. I'll count my blessings that I'm not a sad and lonely person, who craves attention.

Being as he’s alienated all his old friends that now means it’ll have to be richie barker and that coach joseph that go on a “birthday” trip with him 😂😂😂
Imagine your life was that tit your only friends are your employees who too scared to not do as u say and you have no one else to invite on your birthday 🤣🤣🤣
anyone else hear about the time he kicked off in the banter group he had with his friends saying that the way they were treating him was “unacceptable” and he was leaving until they apologised - and they all told him to grow up and leave 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I heard a rumour of this. If only to have been a fly on the wall at the time. Tables flipping everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think 'Suzanne' is a sock puppet - WJS doing it from his sunbed eating his rice krispies and protein powder 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question:

What is the difference between slimming world and 'syns' and teamrh and the 'shite allowance'? I genuinely don't get it.

Reactions: 7
His shite allowance is all a selling con, he has all these rules about meeting protein and fibre plus the macro splits and if you're on 1700 calories it can difficult to meet them all, you just balance it perfectly then you have say 100 calories left but you still need another 6g fibre so you end up eating a bowl of peas because that'll get your fibre goal and not mess your macros up wildly, where a freddo would put you over on fat and carbs

Reactions: 6
His shite allowance is all a selling con, he has all these rules about meeting protein and fibre plus the macro splits and if you're on 1700 calories it can difficult to meet them all, you just balance it perfectly then you have say 100 calories left but you still need another 6g fibre so you end up eating a bowl of peas because that'll get your fibre goal and not mess your macros up wildly, where a freddo would put you over on fat and carbs
Oh the amount of times I've had a tin of peas as a snack to fit macros is ridiculous. Or 3 boiled egg whites at 9pm to hit protein is just ridiculous

Reactions: 5
It took me 6 weeks to eat ONE small Easter egg because of the macros I was allowed on low calories. I was literally allowed the tiniest slither of chocolate. My snacks were slices of ham 🥳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.