TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I ever preached these absolute scumbags to anyone and hung on his every word 🤢🤢. It just gets worse every time I look on here.
I was the same and believed they were doing an amazing job and tried to get my friends and family to join so we could do it together...until my friend got a job interview and started working there!!!!
I’ll never ever forgive them for what they did to her and the way they tossed her aside and sacked her!!!!! Not because she had done anything wrong but purely because her face no longer fit!! She went on “furlough” and never bleeping came back!!! shall we talk about how you abused the furlough system during covid richie????
I can’t believe I ever gave them money, bought Merch or shared their stupid posts on my Facebook!!!!
knowing what they put my friend through and how she’d call me crying and telling me what had gone on that day! You should be ashamed of yourself richie you abusive cretin!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
until my friend got a job interview and started working there!!!!
I’ll never ever forgive them for what they did to her and the way they tossed her aside and sacked her!!!!! Not because she had done anything wrong but purely because her face no longer fit!! She went on “furlough” and never bleeping came back!!! shall we talk about how you abused the furlough system during covid richie????
C66EB146-CDFB-4F27-AC8E-63713CED548F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
“I wish this sun had pack it in”

For the love of god! get someone to proof read your bollocks before you hit post!

And since when was Slimming World weighing toxic, but weighing yourself every single day, and weighing and counting the calories of every single morsel that passes your lips - including medication - not?

Reactions: 10
“I wish this sun had pack it in”

For the love of god! get someone to proof read your bollocks before you hit post!

And since when was Slimming World weighing toxic, but weighing yourself every single day, and weighing and counting the calories of every single morsel that passes your lips - including medication - not?
Cause he said so

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t help wondering if that’s gel in his hair or grease…he always looks so manic and sweaty in videos and photos.
why is it always aimed at slimming world? Other slimming clubs also weigh weekly like weight watchers but he doesn’t go after them🙃
The yoga video is nothing short of disturbing. What an embarrassment. Where the hell is Rachael? Everything is so inconsistent

Reactions: 6
I can’t help wondering if that’s gel in his hair or grease…he always looks so manic and sweaty in videos and photos.
why is it always aimed at slimming world? Other slimming clubs also weigh weekly like weight watchers but he doesn’t go after them🙃
The yoga video is nothing short of disturbing. What an embarrassment. Where the hell is Rachael? Everything is so inconsistent
Yeah I always just think hrs a sweaty mess. Makes my vagina dry up and die

Pressuring her to join, what a c*nt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

“The educations on our private group and app” NO IT’S NOT!!!!
You watch some crappy videos that basically tell you what calorie deficit is and how your calories have been set - something you can get totally for FREE from Macros Inc or numerous resources on the internet!
You DO NOT need to be paying anything to learn about calorie deficit - join all the free groups on Facebook (not team Rh fitness tho!), and Google calorie deficit - here’s the James Smith calculator that he offers for FREE! https://www.jamessmithacademy.com/macro-calculator/
It really is that simple!!!! Do not part with your hard earned cash for this cretin - you are NOT paying for anything but template answer “coaching” and an App that fails most of the time! The private members group has non paying members on it and is heavily censored so actually no real support on there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
the lady not happy
I think he has deleted her comment I can see the comment below it but not the person whose video it is.

She has put the comment back up. Good for her, because he is a world class 🔔🔚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Because she weighed 1lb more, even though he’s currently preaching about taking weekly averages 😆

I think he has deleted her comment I can see the comment below it but not the person whose video it is.

She has put the comment back up. Good for her, because he is a world class 🔔🔚
He keeps bleeping deleting, like, don’t start using someone’s content and not deal with the owner’s complaint

Reactions: 12
Because she weighed 1lb more, even though he’s currently preaching about taking weekly averages 😆

He keeps bleeping deleting, like, don’t start using someone’s content and not deal with the owner’s complaint
He’s an absolute bleeping idiot that thinks it’s totally fine to not only plagiarise other peoples content (which is 90% of what he does on a daily basis and rebrand it as his own tit), but then thinks he can get away with deleting the original owners comments asking for her content to be removed!
If I was her, I’d be sending them a strongly worded email to remove it and report to Facebook to get the whole post removed!
This is just another example of richie howey thinking he’s above decency, morals and bleeping internet etiquette 🤜
God complex must be in full swing at moment then you absolute fool!

She’ll be deleted and blocked, like james smith, so they can’t see him pinching their content 😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.