TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad to have found this thread.
People seem to be obsessed with him and his 'plan'
I'll never understand a business model that depends so heavily on slating other businesses
Or a business that tries to promote itself as anti-mlm.....but the affiliates were an mlm 😂😂😂😂 to the point they were spamming groups/posts/comments/peoples inboxes with discount on joining or merch 😡
Just another example of it being one rule for Richie, and another rule for everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 8
A term i have picked up from Americans on a Facebook group is Stan to refer to obsessed followers (as in Eminem "yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan") and its probably a good way of referring to the brainwashed cult, RH Stans

Reactions: 6
Where the fck is Rachael? She made a brief comeback only to disappear again. Has he locked her up in the basement ? #freerachael

• Haha
Yeah it’s the perfect job if you want to end up a slave to a giant narc, contacted all times of day and night, paid pennies for the amount of work that prick expects you to do, will be asked to do things that are both morally and legally wrong, no respect for personal commitments, no real holidays, your work life balance will be WORK WORK WORK, constantly belittled and humiliated in front of other staff, no lunch breaks, environment where eating disorders thrive, mental health will be ruined 🎉
Such a perfect job 🤢 I will try and get my friend who worked with them to join on here but they are too scared to speak out 😣
They put the gear of god into her when they sacked her and she believes something bad will happen if she speaks out 😐
This is why I’m here letting people know all tit she went through at their hands!!! 😡
But I know there’s loads she ain’t told me yet and I want her to get all the vile things that she went through out into open!!!!! They should’nt be allowed to get away with this!!!
I have a friend in exactly the same position, scared to speak out, although, I know she is on here, she would never comment in fear of back lash 😡😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Where the fck is Rachael? She made a brief comeback only to disappear again. Has he locked her up in the basement ? #freerachael
This old post, she's probably getting over the most recent monster

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Those posts read like a classic abuser.

Any man thats uses the phrase “your woman” or “my woman” needs to get in the bleeping bin. Misogynistic pig.

Reactions: 11
He’s an abuser but i don’t believe for a second she’s innocent in this Team RH bully plan

Reactions: 7
He’s an abuser but i don’t believe for a second she’s innocent in this Team RH bully plan
I agree - I think we have all been quite sympathetic to her but she keeps popping up and insider info is that she is fairly complicit in what goes on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This old post, she's probably getting over the most recent monster
God I remember this post at the time and thought so many red flags! I was quite new to the group then and remember thinking all the classic signs…

- isolating her from friends and family under the guise of them being the toxic ones.
- giving up her teaching career
And also really icky about how he could see she was insecure and someone else would have abused her and that he could of. Who even thinks like that upon meeting people? Unless they are a narc abusing bully looking for prey!

we have been sympathetic to her but if the posts above are about ex employees to scared to speak for fear of what will happen must be worse for her if he is as bad as we think!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In all fairness to Rachel, my partner worked for them and they always said she was nothing but lovely to them. I've met her too and she was sweet to me so I honestly don't know how much she does know goes on or if big bully Richie ruins the company all by himself.

Reactions: 1
In all fairness to Rachel, my partner worked for them and they always said she was nothing but lovely to them. I've met her too and she was sweet to me so I honestly don't know how much she does know goes on or if big bully Richie ruins the company all by himself.
Oh, she knows, she's not stupid

I think the fact her come back was short lived speaks volumes. She’s probably traumatised by being back around that monster. It’s easier to see these things from the outside looking in. She’ll be in so deep she won’t be able to see what is real and what’s not. She’s been brainwashed for a long time and probably doesn’t know which parts of him were real and which weren’t. The whole time she was with him, she thought he was someone else. It’s hard to take a step back and admit you’ve been basically conned by someone you thought loved you. A lunatic to boot.

Reactions: 9
He’s found a new thing. Riding on the back of other peoples content )as he can’t come up with anything original). Just another way to mock people and fat shame them. It’ll get him some likes and maybe sell a few more ‘life plans’. It’s all about the algorithms 🤣 he doesn’t give a tit about anyone.

I feel sorry for whoever the lady in the bikini is - I assume one of his employees who he has brainwashed into thinking it would be funny, what a laugh etc when actually he is fatshaming her 🤷‍♀️

I feel sorry for whoever the lady in the bikini is - I assume one of his employees who he has brainwashed into thinking it would be funny, what a laugh etc when actually he is fatshaming her 🤷‍♀️
She's all over tik tok. I wish I could have been the one to hurl water over him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.