TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has happened to his hair???
He had those hair plugs done, but has since posted that he thinks they didn't go deep enough into his existing hair so he's now got a line where his original hairline receded since the procedure. I think he said he was trying to grow it out and have am undercut, probably a man bun incoming to try and hide the gap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lord he’s retaliated and apparently a barber cuts his hair twice a week 😅

as a qualified hairdresser… you’re a bleeping MUPPET 😅😅😅😅😅😅

And oh his diet is great. Oh ok. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He wants to be asking for a refund if he’s paying to have that done to his hair twice a week🤣

Reactions: 2
‘Fu**in own who you are” unless your not him, and don’t have issues with food and exercise to an unhealthy level, ie feeling you need to exercise daily to avoid guilty feelings,( this is not a good relationship with exercise ) and if you enjoy a varied diet ie not eating the same food every day,( also unhealthy approach) if you are not these things you can’t own who you are, else he will tell you your lazy and not wanting it enough 🙄 so by own who you are, he means be the same as him….no thanks

Why is a daily plan by a member of HIS team acceptable and will work for everyone, but a daily plan of a member of another weight loss group isn't and won't lol hes an absolute fruit loop, honestly how the hell can ppl not see the stupidity and contradicting crap he spouts daily lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So typical, pulled out the mental health card now that a few people have come out against him. F@@K he drives me up the wall, makes me so angry. I wish his minions would open their eyes

Reactions: 9
So typical, pulled out the mental health card now that a few people have come out against him. F@@K he drives me up the wall, makes me so angry. I wish his minions would open their eyes
Same, you can absolutely guess what post comes next, he's like clockwork. Rach will be paraded soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is like he doesn't even comprehend the hypocrisy of his actions and words 🤦‍♀️ and how can his hair possibly need cutting twice a week - kudos to the hairdresser for getting paid a lot of money for doing very little 👏👏 although he/she presumably earns it for having to listen to the head twice a week 🤣

• Haha
It is like he doesn't even comprehend the hypocrisy of his actions and words 🤦‍♀️ and how can his hair possibly need cutting twice a week - kudos to the hairdresser for getting paid a lot of money for doing very little 👏👏 although he/she presumably earns it for having to listen to the head twice a week 🤣
I'd pay to not ever listen to him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is a daily plan by a member of HIS team acceptable and will work for everyone, but a daily plan of a member of another weight loss group isn't and won't lol hes an absolute fruit loop, honestly how the hell can ppl not see the stupidity and contradicting crap he spouts daily lol
If you get a personalised nutrition plan, why do you need to see someone else's 👀

Hasn't he wheeled out that same "here's what I have to do for my mental health" post many times?

He missed the "I need to belittle those around me to make me feel like a big man" part though

• Heart
If you get a personalised nutrition plan, why do you need to see someone else's 👀

Hasn't he wheeled out that same "here's what I have to do for my mental health" post many times?

He missed the "I need to belittle those around me to make me feel like a big man" part though
The thing is he can't give out personalised nutrition plans. He can show low calorie meal ideas, recipes and give out an example of what a nutritious 2000 calorie day might look like. He can give basic food nutrition information and an idea of the amount of calories someone needs for their personal goal. As in order to give a personalised nutrition or diet plan you have to be a dietitian or working along side dietitians as a nutritionist where they delegate you to advise or work with patients on their say so regarding their patients diet plan. Any health issues or even eating disorders no matter how many years you have as a nutritionist if it is a true eating disorder you should not or cannot advise this person without medical approval, referral. The only time would be if they did not disclose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Exactly, he can't bleat on about personalised plans when he doesn't even give you one! It's as big a lie as his 1 2 1 coaching line

Honestly it is like his facebook comments/posts are written by a 13 year old boy - so immature and unprofessional.

Honestly it is like his facebook comments/posts are written by a 13 year old boy - so immature and unprofessional.
I actually thought he'd been fraped, it's that's pathetic. And as for mentioning her race..... just confirms what we all know about him

So cringe on all levels 🙃 also, why did he need to mention the (probably fictional) girl was Chinese? 🤔
Notice how he makes his staff have company Facebook accounts, just in case they post something on their personal accounts which he doesn't approve of

Wonder what he'd say if one of his staff posted about farting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.