TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally what all the exercises in his crappy app tell you to do. AMRAP bullshit with the same weight

Quite a lot of them are body weight exercises so he can punt his crappy TRX kit, so unless you inhale 40 cheeseburgers between sets, it's the same weight you're lifting

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 22.34.57.png

The steps video on their youtube channel are pure cringe. crappy EDM music and wanky stepping stuff, like aerobic classes in the 90s.

He preaches building muscle to lose weight. Why don't the exercise videos deal with lifting weights. it's almost like he's just trying to create as much content as possible in the cheapest way possible

No, wait, that's exactly what he's doing

Still wearing caps in all his videos, coz his dodgy Turkish hair transplant looks tit and he knows it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off
23 years in the gym, 9 as a PT, 6 as a coach, 5 as CEO of a nutrition and fitness app. Where is the mention of nutrition qualifications and X years as a nutritional advisor. 23 years in the gym means nothing to no one but him.
What qualifications are held to consider the use of the term coach? As he certainly can't base it on his tremendous people skills. I think he has confused the terms coach and bully.

Reactions: 10
Not 1 qualification between them, bunch of cowboys. I can't believe it's legal for any Joe Bloggs to just give out fitness and nutrition advice. Awful

Reactions: 10
Richie calling someone”thick as mince” and in the same rant demonstrating - yet again - that he does not know the difference between there, their and they’re 😂
Richie needs to spend less time in the gym and more time learning some basic primary school level English. Maybe chat to a 5 year old and they can explain it to you, Richie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi
I've been stupid enough to sign up to TeamRH on Sunday night. I quickly realised I've made a mistake as there is no personal coaching or 1to1 training at all. I've just been reading the reviews on Google and seen the way other members have been treated who tried to cancel..threatening letters from an administration company etc. Anyone know a way around cancelling the DD without incurring court fees and would it damage my credit rating?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi
I've been stupid enough to sign up to TeamRH on Sunday night. I quickly realised I've made a mistake as there is no personal coaching or 1to1 training at all. I've just been reading the reviews on Google and seen the way other members have been treated who tried to cancel..threatening letters from an administration company etc. Anyone know a way around cancelling the DD without incurring court fees and would it damage my credit rating?
Not a financial contract so won’t damage credit rating unless court ordered. Far as I’m aware he’s not taken anyone to court and everybody has ignored threatening letters.

Reactions: 6
Not a financial contract so won’t damage credit rating unless court ordered. Far as I’m aware he’s not taken anyone to court and everybody has ignored threatening letters.
I'm just a bit nervous about going ahead and cancelling. Just seen one woman as per Google reviews saying she was bullied into reinstating her DD and also received threatening letters from a company called Ashbourne. A quick Google tells me they handle gym membership contracts! Has anyone else cancelled within the 12 months without any comeback?

Reactions: 1
I'm just a bit nervous about going ahead and cancelling. Just seen one woman as per Google reviews saying she was bullied into reinstating her DD and also received threatening letters from a company called Ashbourne. A quick Google tells me they handle gym membership contracts! Has anyone else cancelled within the 12 months without any comeback?
Yes lots on here including myself

Reactions: 3
Thank you. Would you mind telling me what steps you took? I've just checked my DDs with my bank. It's not even set up yet! I joined on Sunday but the DD start date is 1st September.
Keep checking right upto day before. They don’t put it in until very close to date to be taken

Can only bully you if you actually read the correspondence. Think others blocked the emails and binned the letters, on the basis too small a fee to take to court and they don’t provide what they claim to

Reactions: 4
It's a shame you can't go to trading standards because they imply there's 1:1 coaching when there isn't, they imply that this app is all singing all dancing, but in reality you still need to go to another app (MFP) to do all the counting

Reactions: 3
Can only bully you if you actually read the correspondence. Think others blocked the emails and binned the letters, on the basis too small a fee to take to court and they don’t provide what they claim to
Well I sent them a polite email informing them I signed up 4 days ago but will be cancelling my direct debit as I no longer wish to continue as I feel the plan has been misrepresented. I said that it's advertised as personal coaching and training but it isn't...no matter how you try and make it fit.

I've received a polite but firm reply saying I cannot cancel, they do not believe its been misrepresented blah blah blah and sent me a copy of all sorts of documents...terms and conditions etc.

I'm trying to figure out how to block future emails from them. My mental health isn't great at the moment so I know I'm going to get anxious the minute they start getting heavy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.