TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh he’s got a Rach-alike in a sponsored advert making the rounds on FB
That last one where you can't see the face, you'd assume it was her. Wonder where she is then, after her brief reappearance.

Reactions: 3
I had a nightmare last night. I was walking through a train station and saw a queue (a small queue of about 6 girls) when I got closer, WJS was sitting in a chair with a suit jacket on and his usual gurning face. Turns out WJS charging people to shag him 😑 I did not join the queue needless to say 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oooh he’s got a Rach-alike in a sponsored advert making the rounds on FB
trying to slowly phase rachel out from ads/promo material? 🤔
newer members might not know who rachel is and would maybe think this is her??
whatever reason it is we all know he’s up to no good 🤢

Reactions: 5
Still not going to feel too sorry for Rachael - even if it looks like she has been replaced by a newer model. I hope for the models sake that WJS keeps his disgusting paws off her 😤

Reactions: 8
He’s changed the Instagram profile picture today from a picture of Rachel to the TeamRH logo. Weird how they deleted all their content and started posting pictures of just Rachel, then their engagement took a massive nosedive and he hasn’t posted since June. He has also deleted his linktree which used to link you to the Rachel’s YouTube workouts. Now it’s just a direct link to the sign up page.

350 post likes on an account with 79.6k followers is really, really bad. I run an account that has 4k followers that can easily get 350 likes.

Reactions: 10
So how's WJS going to get around this lol
As per usual WJS, blame myfitness app and the person rather than admit the explanation video on this is shite!
my friend said people used to ask ask ask for team rh to change to nutracheck cos myfitness app was crap!!! they refused and u can only use their crappy app to import your calorie and macro daily info if u use myfitness which really does restrict what u can do 🤷‍♀️
absolute cretins

Reactions: 5
Why do you need to change grams though? Surely if you get the percentages right, then the grams will automatically calculate correctly?

There you go WJS, when you read this I gave you the answer for free. I value my services at £250 a year but I have you that for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.