TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a bully
He needs to edit the bit where he says ''just want to help people'' to ''just want to control people''. A millionaire who is so unhappy with his life that he has to fight online battles with people not doing as he says with their food.

Reactions: 6
Looks like her page has gone unless I am searching the wrong thing.
Yes, she had a Facebook and Instagram page - her and her partner where triathletes. I liked her - perhaps she’s seen sense that being associated with RH was probably damaging her and her other half’s sport journey…

Reactions: 2
just found this page, WOW, yeah Coach Lucy was okay, better than some of them, i could think of others i would rather see go haah

Reactions: 4
just found this page, WOW, yeah Coach Lucy was okay, better than some of them, i could think of others i would rather see go haah
Whether Coach Lucy has seen through them or not, she will, just like everyone does eventually, they have a shelf life before you realise what kind of people they are.

There are so many affiliates come and gone, I don't know who is and who isn't anymore, 😂 who are your favourites, Adorkable has gone quiet too

Reactions: 2
He has been with her since they were 13 , surely he musr wonder what it’s like to put his sausage in another baguette by now

I'm sure the Welsh couple 'weight-a-go' have gone and the female from the real sharpes . Used to follow both of them.

I'm sure the Welsh couple 'weight-a-go' have gone and the female from the real sharpes . Used to follow both of them.
All of them seen the real Team RH it seems, all of them do at some stage, even the ones who think they are the most marvellous human beings eventually work out that is more than tough love, it is master manipulation and control by one person in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
The Sharpes split up but they both work for RH I believe.
One of them has seen the light and worked them out for who they are from what I heard, one of them has nothing to do with them anymore. I think they moved to the area too, not sure if they are still there.

One of them has seen the light and worked them out for who they are from what I heard, one of them has nothing to do with them anymore. I think they moved to the area too, not sure if they are still there.
I wonder which one? Liam was in some posts he did and the woman (can’t remember her name) was customer service manager.

Liam is a coach for them, my mate got a reply from him the other day I'm sure( my mate hasn't seen the light yet haha), along with Emma she replied too he said

Reactions: 1
I wonder which one? Liam was in some posts he did and the woman (can’t remember her name) was customer service manager.
Yeah the woman part of the real sharpes, eventually everyone works them out. Liam will one day and so will Emma, so will most.

For such amazing human beings, they have a very high turnover of staff who never want anything to do with them again it seems to me.

Reactions: 7
There are so many affiliates come and gone, I don't know who is and who isn't anymore, 😂 who are your favourites, Adorkable has gone quiet too
I think she is struggling and that's a shame as I really like her. It hibk she swallowed all their stuff hook, line and sinker but has discovered she can't maintain it with a child and a toddler.

Nat(from the real sharpes) left in january after being told to move to the north east or he'd have to hire someone else for her job despite a lot of the workforce working remotely, moving here tore her family apart with her son not wanting to move and going to live with his dad. She got no help with moving, no relocation fees nobody offering to help her, and was bullied from pretty much her first day in the office. I'm guessing he didn't really want her to move and so resented her for that fact. He advertised her job when she was off work looking after an ill family member without even telling her, and then blamed others for it despite there being evidence it came from him. nessa (weight to go)left very shortly after because of the way Natalie had been treat, Lucy (coach lucy) left last month after some pretty horrific bullying leading up to her wedding and following it. Liam (the real sharpes) left last week after which Richie had a huge tantrum and deleted his social media, and removed himself from work groups, I think he's back on FB now but with no profile pic. He dangles the Carrott to these people (who are usually in need of money or a history of MH issues) promising them fortune and glory , this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney etc etc. Uses it as an excuse to treat them like rubbish paying bad wages and if someone is not willing to be available 24/7 then they don't "give enough f*cks" lots of people have left behind the scenes too,
He's known for whatsapping his staff at 3am and expecting immediate responses. The garbage he puts on FB about his superpower being to see himself as the problem First is rubbish he is the first to put blame on others.
Tells managers to cut hours of staff then denies all knowledge of it.
Shouts and screams at staff in front of other people to the point of the staff being in tears, everyone scared of him.
Nearly everyone who has worked with or for him has some form of PTSD or eating disorder they all want to come out and say stuff but he made them all sign NDA and let's be honest he'd find someway of spinning it into publicity for himself. He's a horrible human being and it will all come crashing down. He's got no mates, he's got a little hareem of people who are scared to stand up to him. I can't wait to see the back of him and team rh.
I really wish something could be done so all his little followers could see the real him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Nat(from the real sharpes) left in january after being told to move to the north east or he'd have to hire someone else for her job despite a lot of the workforce working remotely, moving here tore her family apart with her son not wanting to move and going to live with his dad. She got no help with moving, no relocation fees nobody offering to help her, and was bullied from pretty much her first day in the office. I'm guessing he didn't really want her to move and so resented her for that fact. He advertised her job when she was off work looking after an ill family member without even telling her, and then blamed others for it despite there being evidence it came from him. nessa (weight to go)left very shortly after because of the way Natalie had been treat, Lucy (coach lucy) left last month after some pretty horrific bullying leading up to her wedding and following it. Liam (the real sharpes) left last week after which Richie had a huge tantrum and deleted his social media, and removed himself from work groups, I think he's back on FB now but with no profile pic. He dangles the Carrott to these people (who are usually in need of money or a history of MH issues) promising them fortune and glory , this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney etc etc. Uses it as an excuse to treat them like rubbish paying bad wages and if someone is not willing to be available 24/7 then they don't "give enough f*cks" lots of people have left behind the scenes too,
He's known for whatsapping his staff at 3am and expecting immediate responses. The garbage he puts on FB about his superpower being to see himself as the problem First is rubbish he is the first to put blame on others.
Shouts and screams at staff in front of other people to the point of the staff being in tears, everyone scared of him.
Nearly everyone who has worked with or for him has some form of PTSD or eating disorder they all want to come out and say stuff but he made them all sign NDA and let's be honest he'd find someway of spinning it into publicity for himself. He's a horrible human being and it will all come crashing down. He's got no mates, he's got a little hareem of people who are scared to stand up to him. I can't wait to see the back of him and team rh.
I really wish something could be done so all his little followers could see the real him.
If he's like this with his staff, I can imagine what he's like with Rachel. He's an absolute nut job, one of them needs to see a solicitor

Reactions: 8

It'll all hit the fan once Rachael wakes up and leaves him.

Reactions: 6
They've split up numerous times over the past couple of years but kept up the pretence for the company. The way she's silent in the way he treats people within the company despite her being a CEO makes her complicit in my eyes. She has cried on other peoples shoulders when he's f*cked about behind her back but she's never offered the same help to others I'm afraid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.