TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure they used to post about having pizza etc….
Yeah they did! That made me give up because I thought what a bleeping hypocritical twit! He went on a massive Dominoes pizza binge and said that he kept hiding from the neighbours taking the boxes to the bins. 😄 mean while screaming at everyone to stop moaning and get on with eating as much protein and fibre as humanly possible walking thousands of steps and if you ask about fitness he fobs you off. My husband asked about his weight training regime and he didn't reply then a couple of days later posted some tit videos about poor posture when weight lifting but no real workout 😒 loves women because he thinks they all swoon over him. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm in FLF and it's great but he also ties you in for 12 months. Although that is clearly stated.
I don’t understand why these people have to have contracts. If there stuff was so good people would stay because they wanted to. James smith and Preece nutrition don’t tie you in

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why these people have to have contracts. If there stuff was so good people would stay because they wanted to. James smith and Preece nutrition don’t tie you in
Flf quite open about the contract and says it’s so he can keep plan to invest back in the business he mentions it on his lives a lot but I suppose he’s a one man band who needs the security, teamrh again have staff to pay so maybe that’s why. It’s not that difficult of a concept it’s to support them with cash forecasting

Reactions: 3
Flf quite open about the contract and says it’s so he can keep plan to invest back in the business he mentions it on his lives a lot but I suppose he’s a one man band who needs the security, teamrh again have staff to pay so maybe that’s why. It’s not that difficult of a concept it’s to support them with cash forecasting
Have to agree to disagree. Peter is a one man band and manages it. I have watched people having to go on bended knee to kept the debt collectors away from the likes of rh when they lost their jobs or didn’t get on with the program. Like I say if you trust in what you offer people will stay. Better to do that then having people fighting you all over the internet

Reactions: 2
Have to agree to disagree. Peter is a one man band and manages it. I have watched people having to go on bended knee to kept the debt collectors away from the likes of rh when they lost their jobs or didn’t get on with the program. Like I say if you trust in what you offer people will stay. Better to do that then having people fighting you all over the internet
Subscription based business models have been around for years upon years and it’s not unique to pts so yes we’ll have to agree to disagree

I’ve got apple subscriptions, a phone contract, a magazine subscription, various insurances and a gym membership all tied into a minimum term it’s really not that unusual. Probably more if I sat and thought about it

people get hung up on this aspect of richies business model when there’s a lot of other things to be picking on. Most posts gripe is with his specific terms and conditions not the minimum term

Reactions: 1
At least with Apple, magazines, etc you are getting the content you signed up for.

Reactions: 7
Subscription based business models have been around for years upon years and it’s not unique to pts so yes we’ll have to agree to disagree

I’ve got apple subscriptions, a phone contract, a magazine subscription, various insurances and a gym membership all tied into a minimum term it’s really not that unusual. Probably more if I sat and thought about it

people get hung up on this aspect of richies business model when there’s a lot of other things to be picking on. Most posts gripe is with his specific terms and conditions not the minimum term
I have all of them but they all deliver what they promised and that is the difference.

Reactions: 7
Ok you’re both proving my point? It’s richies t&c you have a problem with not the business model

I lost 42lb eating 2500 calories. But I was 5ft4 and 301lb to start with. Now I'm losing steady eating 2000 calories.
But the girl was 200lbs. I’ve lost over 100 lbs eating about 2300 calories. However I’m now down to 2000 calories and I am about the same weight as the girl on 2600. It just seemed a lot

I finally signed up to fat loss feast which is smaller. I’m enjoying it so far the owner puts a lot of effort in and does most of it himself including unlimited coaching calls. He has other trainers on the timetable but it’s mainly him doing the coaching. His system of working is a bit clunky but he overcompensates in service..so far so good!!
He seems passionate about what he does but I agree very clunky. He often posts meals and says “DM me for the recipe” I just don’t understand that. He must then have hundreds of messages and have to find the time to reply to them all, as opposed to just sharing the recipe in the first place. Plus not going to lie sometimes I’m too lazy to message him for it if it’s not on the post 🤣 I’ve just never understood him doing it that way. Unless it’s for “engagement”? I don’t know much about how that side of stuff works

I’d recommend preece. The support from him is second to none. And no contract either.

Reactions: 3
My friend is an absolute Team RH nut. She's obsessive over steps etc yet over the last few years is the heaviest she's been for years and I think she's running herself into the ground trying to look after a few kids, weigh every last morsel out and get her steps in. I've done sw and rh and it's basically swapping one obsession with another.
I'd love to see him be so smug trying to hold down a job, juggle a few kids and all the responsibilities that comes with that, run a household etc. Let's see how clever he is then.

Reactions: 11
My friend is an absolute Team RH nut. She's obsessive over steps etc yet over the last few years is the heaviest she's been for years and I think she's running herself into the ground trying to look after a few kids, weigh every last morsel out and get her steps in. I've done sw and rh and it's basically swapping one obsession with another.
I'd love to see him be so smug trying to hold down a job, juggle a few kids and all the responsibilities that comes with that, run a household etc. Let's see how clever he is then.
There’s no room in Richies life apart from him!

Reactions: 2
He used to get hundreds of comments on the POD, now it’s barely double digits! People are waking up 👏🏽😁
The pod is useless as you are only allowed to post if you are praising him. Anything else is deleted and gets you banned. It went down hill after the calorie clubs were deleted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.