TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s been reading tattle 🤣 hi Emma 👋
She’s morphing into Richie 😔
Richie wasn’t questioning her tracking he was bluntly stating she tracked badly. Why don’t they actually reach out to members who struggle with tracking and help instead of publicly shaming them

Reactions: 9
Richie wasn’t questioning her tracking he was bluntly stating she tracked badly. Why don’t they actually reach out to members who struggle with tracking and help instead of publicly shaming them
Because that doesn’t get him all the likes and Richie love comments. The pack will all jump on it. What is the point of coaching if you can only have it when you are doing well

Reactions: 7
What is the point of coaching if you can only have it when you are doing well
Their 'coaching' is a joke. When I was (sadly) in the cult the 'coaches' were unqualified members who had success following the copy & paste 'advice' they now spew to other members.
The coaching was/is non existent.
Replies to queries were glossed over or ignored and the member call lazy, and excuse-makers etc.
No in-depth assessments of the persons situation took place as would happen with a proper coach. Instead they were fobbed off and told to 'hit protein', 'hit fibre' or 'track better cause it's shite'. No guidance on HOW to do any of that either- just completely swept aside (or taken the piss out of if his Highness happened to catch it.. )
It's shocking that this is sold as a 'coaching' programme tbh.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever successfully got out of their "contract" before the 12 months have expir
I know some people left bad reviews on trust pilot and had their fees wavered but that didn’t work for me. I just messaged them to say I can no lo no er afford it and it isn’t worth the price. They wanted proof of income but I didn’t send it. I just stopped paying and haven’t heard anything from them. I think if I got that desperate I’d literally get a letter from the doctor and send it to them. They have such a difficult contract to get out of

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever successfully got out of their "contract" before the 12 months have expir
I did. Told them their credit company have no rights in Ireland and come after me all they want. I blocked phone number & email & no more followed up. My friend was terrified in case they came after her and paid till end.

Reactions: 4
I just got an email from them confirming that my contract has now been cancelled!!! I called them on breach of contract by failing to provide the services provided, by providing negligent and incompetent advice. It was quite a drawn out process but got there although they have twisted the to suit themselves. I did ask them for the alternative dispute resolution service they use and the one they give me no longer applies here in UK!!! So that's another breach/failure on their part! I'm not finished with them as I'm not seeking a refund of what I have paid 😃

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Slightly different subject but I thought I would give rebelfit a go. They were doing a 21 day plan for £19.99. Hmmm disappointing as there activity plan is a link to free YouTube content and the nutrition is nothing new. So I have given up with everything and will just enjoy life and am not giving anyone else any more money. The only genuine person I have come across in this industry is Peter Preece.

Reactions: 10
Slightly different subject but I thought I would give rebelfit a go. They were doing a 21 day plan for £19.99. Hmmm disappointing as there activity plan is a link to free YouTube content and the nutrition is nothing new. So I have given up with everything and will just enjoy life and am not giving anyone else any more money. The only genuine person I have come across in this industry is Peter Preece.
I’ve signed up to nutracheck. It’s basically an app for calorie counting. £4 a month, I think it’s better than my fitness pal because it has pictures and more content. Am calorie counting and going to fitness classes. Basically watching what I eat and moving more!

I did have a look at Rebelfit in lockdown and it was crap.

Reactions: 6
I’ve signed up to nutracheck. It’s basically an app for calorie counting. £4 a month, I think it’s better than my fitness pal because it has pictures and more content. Am calorie counting and going to fitness classes. Basically watching what I eat and moving more!

I have nutracheck as well. Foolishly thought I might get own thing out of rebelfit. They do at. Fool and there money is easily parted.

Reactions: 2
Rebelfit is another huge ego. Says deliberately controversial things, waits for lots of engagement, issues apology about how he’s sorry if his words were clumsy and how he appreciates people putting him straight. Except he never changes and when engagement drops or there’s another ‘mission’ about to start, out pops another controversial post etc etc etc

Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing this I nearly signed up!

Rebelfit is another huge ego. Says deliberately controversial things, waits for lots of engagement, issues apology about how he’s sorry if his words were clumsy and how he appreciates people putting him straight. Except he never changes and when engagement drops or there’s another ‘mission’ about to start, out pops another controversial post etc etc etc
I realised that too late unfortunately. Won’t get fooled again. You would have thought I would have learnt by now

Reactions: 2
Oh god Liam and his apologies. You’re right, he never learns! And the recent stunt of ‘taking a step back’ then cue the ‘rebels’ begging him to stay 🙄

I joined in the early days and left promptly. Basically there’s no ‘coaching’ unless you follow perfectly and track perfectly. If people were able to do that alone then they wouldn’t need to be joining random groups.

Reactions: 9

Rebeltit is just as bad as all the others. A bully who thinks he's always right

Reactions: 4
<puts hand up nervously>

I blood6 love Rebelfit. But yeah...he's a bull in a China shop sometimes. I do think his heart is in the right place though. Done a couple of his missions and found them good. Did the longer ones though and lots of engagement from him and the other group admins. This is the first time he has done a 21 day mission so it may or may not be helpful.

He was the first person to say "sod the diet and just get out there and exercise" best advice I've ever had,

Reactions: 1
<puts hand up nervously>

I blood6 love Rebelfit. But yeah...he's a bull in a China shop sometimes. I do think his heart is in the right place though. Done a couple of his missions and found them good. Did the longer ones though and lots of engagement from him and the other group admins. This is the first time he has done a 21 day mission so it may or may not be helpful.

He was the first person to say "sod the diet and just get out there and exercise" best advice I've ever had,
I just find it full of people with lots of mental issues with food, and I know that’s probably why they are there but it’s draining reading it all. it really annoyed me his exercise plan was just links to free YouTube videos and I bet the people don’t know he is including then in a fee paying document. I expected him to have his own content. The content is just telling people to eat food for their physical health or mental health. Not impressed. Even the great Richie doesn’t pinch other peoples content, even though his own isn’t brilliant

Reactions: 5
I finally signed up to fat loss feast which is smaller. I’m enjoying it so far the owner puts a lot of effort in and does most of it himself including unlimited coaching calls. He has other trainers on the timetable but it’s mainly him doing the coaching. His system of working is a bit clunky but he overcompensates in service..so far so good!!

I finally signed up to fat loss feast which is smaller. I’m enjoying it so far the owner puts a lot of effort in and does most of it himself including unlimited coaching calls. He has other trainers on the timetable but it’s mainly him doing the coaching. His system of working is a bit clunky but he overcompensates in service..so far so good!!
I'm in FLF and it's great but he also ties you in for 12 months. Although that is clearly stated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.