TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've split up numerous times over the past couple of years but kept up the pretence for the company. The way she's silent in the way he treats people within the company despite her being a CEO makes her complicit in my eyes. She has cried on other peoples shoulders when he's f*cked about behind her back but she's never offered the same help to others I'm afraid.
I have heard similar too about them not being together anymore for at least a year but pretence is kept up for company. They read all these, so would not be surprised to see them go into overdrive showing how happy they are together.
I switch from feeling sorry for Rachel or actually thinking she is as bad as him for allowing it all or at least not walking out.

Reactions: 7
Nat(from the real sharpes) left in january after being told to move to the north east or he'd have to hire someone else for her job despite a lot of the workforce working remotely, moving here tore her family apart with her son not wanting to move and going to live with his dad. She got no help with moving, no relocation fees nobody offering to help her, and was bullied from pretty much her first day in the office. I'm guessing he didn't really want her to move and so resented her for that fact. He advertised her job when she was off work looking after an ill family member without even telling her, and then blamed others for it despite there being evidence it came from him. nessa (weight to go)left very shortly after because of the way Natalie had been treat, Lucy (coach lucy) left last month after some pretty horrific bullying leading up to her wedding and following it. Liam (the real sharpes) left last week after which Richie had a huge tantrum and deleted his social media, and removed himself from work groups, I think he's back on FB now but with no profile pic. He dangles the Carrott to these people (who are usually in need of money or a history of MH issues) promising them fortune and glory , this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney etc etc. Uses it as an excuse to treat them like rubbish paying bad wages and if someone is not willing to be available 24/7 then they don't "give enough f*cks" lots of people have left behind the scenes too,
He's known for whatsapping his staff at 3am and expecting immediate responses. The garbage he puts on FB about his superpower being to see himself as the problem First is rubbish he is the first to put blame on others.
Tells managers to cut hours of staff then denies all knowledge of it.
Shouts and screams at staff in front of other people to the point of the staff being in tears, everyone scared of him.
Nearly everyone who has worked with or for him has some form of PTSD or eating disorder they all want to come out and say stuff but he made them all sign NDA and let's be honest he'd find someway of spinning it into publicity for himself. He's a horrible human being and it will all come crashing down. He's got no mates, he's got a little hareem of people who are scared to stand up to him. I can't wait to see the back of him and team rh.
I really wish something could be done so all his little followers could see the real him.
Do you work there? 😂 How do you know all this, this is crazy tho!!!

Reactions: 4
I actually know people who work there (they stay quiet out of fear I believe) and people who have worked there, none of this surprises me what @Geordieblogger says, it is more surprising that more people have not heard about the real goings on in there, that is why they have their NDA's to keep a lid on things.

Yet more posting about ''bullying'', this will all make a tv documentary one day when something clicks and everyone sees him for what he is. Why is a dieting group getting relentless links to bullying???

Reactions: 3
I actually know people who work there (they stay quiet out of fear I believe) and people who have worked there, none of this surprises me what @Geordieblogger says, it is more surprising that more people have not heard about the real goings on in there, that is why they have their NDA's to keep a lid on things.

Yet more posting about ''bullying'', this will all make a tv documentary one day when something clicks and everyone sees him for what he is. Why is a dieting group getting relentless links to bullying???
Who works for a basic fitness company and has to sign a NDA, that’s shocking! Is this normal in that industry?

Reactions: 6
Who works for a basic fitness company and has to sign a NDA, that’s shocking! Is this normal in that industry?
I am not sure, but I would not think so. Even if it was company practice, their NDA's seem to be of benefit to them compared to any other fitness company in my opinion. I have not heard of Slimming World etc having their staff or clients mentioned with the word bullying so much in multiple stories.

Reactions: 2
Nat(from the real sharpes) left in january after being told to move to the north east or he'd have to hire someone else for her job despite a lot of the workforce working remotely, moving here tore her family apart with her son not wanting to move and going to live with his dad. She got no help with moving, no relocation fees nobody offering to help her, and was bullied from pretty much her first day in the office. I'm guessing he didn't really want her to move and so resented her for that fact. He advertised her job when she was off work looking after an ill family member without even telling her, and then blamed others for it despite there being evidence it came from him. nessa (weight to go)left very shortly after because of the way Natalie had been treat, Lucy (coach lucy) left last month after some pretty horrific bullying leading up to her wedding and following it. Liam (the real sharpes) left last week after which Richie had a huge tantrum and deleted his social media, and removed himself from work groups, I think he's back on FB now but with no profile pic. He dangles the Carrott to these people (who are usually in need of money or a history of MH issues) promising them fortune and glory , this time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney etc etc. Uses it as an excuse to treat them like rubbish paying bad wages and if someone is not willing to be available 24/7 then they don't "give enough f*cks" lots of people have left behind the scenes too,
He's known for whatsapping his staff at 3am and expecting immediate responses. The garbage he puts on FB about his superpower being to see himself as the problem First is rubbish he is the first to put blame on others.
Tells managers to cut hours of staff then denies all knowledge of it.
Shouts and screams at staff in front of other people to the point of the staff being in tears, everyone scared of him.
Nearly everyone who has worked with or for him has some form of PTSD or eating disorder they all want to come out and say stuff but he made them all sign NDA and let's be honest he'd find someway of spinning it into publicity for himself. He's a horrible human being and it will all come crashing down. He's got no mates, he's got a little hareem of people who are scared to stand up to him. I can't wait to see the back of him and team rh.
I really wish something could be done so all his little followers could see the real him.
Jesus what a complete tosser. Yet still his minions believe in him. Someone needs to take him for constructive dismissal and bullying. Words fails how he keeps getting away with it

Reactions: 5
Jesus what a complete tosser. Yet still his minions believe in him. Someone needs to take him for constructive dismissal and bullying. Words fails how he keeps getting away with it
How many times do we hear these stories? How many times does he come out playing the victim? How many times will this happen before people realise he is the problem?

Same here. The NDA's came in around the time Cathy left (was pushed!) out as an affiliate, and most of the other affiliates walked (as well as his lead nutritionist- the only 'qualified' person on staff at the time) after seeing what happened to her. They were all haunted with legal letters/threats for months afterwards in case they went public with all that had happened. And it was all swept under the carpet and posts relating to it all were deleted or ignored.
Him and Rach splitting would explain her extended absences from social media the past while. I'd hoped she'd finally seen the light and got away from the narcissistic douchebag but it seems he has reeled her back in again... :cry:

• Sad
Not sure if anyoone mentioned this, but with all the tit recently about Tory parties, I wonder what people would think o the Team RH party last Nov, then the place shutting down not long after when most of the staff got covid

• Wow
Not sure if anyoone mentioned this, but with all the tit recently about Tory parties, I wonder what people would think o the Team RH party last Nov, then the place shutting down not long after when most of the staff got covid
Sounds about right

Reactions: 1
They've split up numerous times over the past couple of years but kept up the pretence for the company. The way she's silent in the way he treats people within the company despite her being a CEO makes her complicit in my eyes. She has cried on other peoples shoulders when he's f*cked about behind her back but she's never offered the same help to others I'm afraid.
I don’t think it’s as easy to say she is complicit. If she is experiencing abuse she will be afraid to stand up to him. We don’t know what he threatens her with if she leaves or says anything. I have recently left an abusive relationship it’s bloody difficult and took years, he is still trying to control me now. Please don’t blame her

Reactions: 10
i have a few contacts, lad I play football with worked there and witnessed a lot of it. Also seems to be quite common knowledge around Gateshead and Sunderland so the word is definitely getting out. He’s a horrible individual it seems. I also know a couple of people who’ve tried to expose him for his behaviours in the past and they’ve had threats made against their families. Such a lovely guy. I hope all his followers are happy inflating his ego to astronomical levels. Also blames all bad behaviour on having ADHD whichis not a valid accuse at all

So they are moving to bigger premises to make room for all that rubbish he said he didn't sell when I first started following the plan. He use to slate protein powders and tat .....
yeah it’s clear their main objective is now to sell protein and other rubbish merchandise. Notice how they don’t seem to be advertising for coaches despite losing two of their main ones who’ve been around for years. Just more staff to help them peddle their merchandise. Should just sack off the coaching and app aspect and just go into selling supplements full time. Although I guess he has to keep stringing along the poor sods to get them to buy it all. I always preferred natural nutrients. Funny how anyone who gets into bed with him seems to end up getting done over isn’t it. Yet he’s the one who’s always hard done by.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s as easy to say she is complicit. If she is experiencing abuse she will be afraid to stand up to him. We don’t know what he threatens her with if she leaves or says anything. I have recently left an abusive relationship it’s bloody difficult and took years, he is still trying to control me now. Please don’t blame her
I have never been in an abusive relationship but have witnessed one. However (I am just asking the question here in general, not blaming her), at what stage is someone without blame or being complicit? Does a friend, customer or member of staff have to kill themselves before somoene can be blamed? Is someone absolved of all actions in life if they are in a bad relationship? Is there a common switch of what is too far and people see the light? If so what is it? I said a while back before rumours of them splitting that they will never have children, because I hope that her mother instincts would kick in and he will no longer be number 1 in her life.

I hope those come across as genuine questions and not discounting any abusive relationship victims or being insensitive, I am just thinking what it must be like behind closed doors and how controlled people can get to.

i have a few contacts, lad I play football with worked there and witnessed a lot of it. Also seems to be quite common knowledge around Gateshead and Sunderland so the word is definitely getting out. He’s a horrible individual it seems. I also know a couple of people who’ve tried to expose him for his behaviours in the past and they’ve had threats made against their families. Such a lovely guy. I hope all his followers are happy inflating his ego to astronomical levels. Also blames all bad behaviour on having ADHD whichis not a valid accuse at all

yeah it’s clear their main objective is now to sell protein and other rubbish merchandise. Notice how they don’t seem to be advertising for coaches despite losing two of their main ones who’ve been around for years. Just more staff to help them peddle their merchandise. Should just sack off the coaching and app aspect and just go into selling supplements full time. Although I guess he has to keep stringing along the poor sods to get them to buy it all. I always preferred natural nutrients. Funny how anyone who gets into bed with him seems to end up getting done over isn’t it. Yet he’s the one who’s always hard done by.
Selling bobbly hats just shows how much they have sold out and nothing like the original message years ago.

He is always the victim, people are finding this out now more and more, his mask is slipping big time.

I agree. In the time I was there she went from enthusiastic and bubbly to a shadow of herself. As CEO and having her family work for him it will be difficult for her to walk away. He boasts all the time how he got her to dump her friends. It’s coercive control and this spills out into his work life. I think if you have to keep playing the victim you have to look at you’re own behaviour. It can’t always be everyone else’s fault. Hopefully he never has kids, although I doubt that will be on his agenda as he could never love anyone as much as he loves himself!

Reactions: 8
I am suprised that more affiliates haven’t realised what they are doing yet. Cath, chrissie and El are still toeing the party line and totally within his control. Wait till one of them upsets him hmm

I am suprised that more affiliates haven’t realised what they are doing yet. Cath, chrissie and El are still toeing the party line and totally within his control. Wait till one of them upsets him hmm
And Emma, the newest coach, the one he told he couldn’t employ because of her spelling and grammar. She’s dyslexic!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
In my opinion they are all weak! I remember someone telling me about how El was taken out of the group or affiliate group or something by Richie, but she just got her husband to buy her an expensive cooker, she did not tell her husband the cooker bought for live videos was useless because she has been kicked out. I have a friend who was an affiliate, will ask them what the story was, it was something along those lines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.