TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggling to spot the bit where he says shovel roids down your gob and photoshop bumcracks on pictures… strange.

Maybe the last comment was a Freudian slip 👃🏼 ❄
For a while, in the reverse dieting group, he used to do "lives" to demonstrate form, every single one was 1 hour 20 of him chatting tit and 10 mins lifting! At least when others are chatting tit in the gym they're talking to another person, not just ranting to a screen with nothing more exciting than the odd "Hi Richie👋" comment being posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Protein at least 1gm per pound. So on his so called personalised plan he gave me 120g of protein goal when I’m 156 lbs
maybe it’s me, I’ve never been good at maths 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So stay off your phones at the gym? Practice what you preach. Maybe you should stay off the roids and marching powder

Reactions: 5
So stay off your phones at the gym? Practice what you preach. Maybe you should stay off the roids and marching powder
Don’t be silly! Old richard wouldn’t be able to do anything if he wasn’t having a quick sniff before work everyday....and then during...and then after - the paranoia would ruin him more than normal and he’d have to go sit in a corner and cry until his ex md now head of brand licked his balloon knot clean and told him how much of an unreal worldy he is, to make him feel better 🤮

This cretin would not be able to function without his substances, end of!

Reactions: 6
Protein at least 1gm per pound. So on his so called personalised plan he gave me 120g of protein goal when I’m 156 lbs
maybe it’s me, I’ve never been good at maths 🤷‍♀️
As a rule of thumb, it's usually 1g per lb of LEAN body weight. Otherwise, you'll have someone who's morbidly obese trying to get 200-250g of protein down their necks most days, which isn't sustainable. As per usual, he's chatting 🐂:poop:. He might want to go back to how he used to work out calories back in 2017, then he might start making sense.

Reactions: 9
Hair line from candid photos - dodgy as duck
Hair line from photo on the website - coloured in with a crayon by one of his minimum wage, overworked graphic designers

Vain as duck

(sorry for spamming with all the pics of his rotten face)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hair line from candid photos - dodgy as duck
Hair line from photo on the website - coloured in with a crayon by one of his minimum wage, overworked graphic designers

Vain as duck

(sorry for spamming with all the pics of his rotten face)
The last photo wtf he looks deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this the new branding WJS is sporting on their website? Seems to resemble the vests he’s been wearing lately. What a hoot.
Once again this is clearly photoshopped badly. The length of the fingers once again is just not normal. Neither are the shoulders 🤣

Reactions: 2
Rach has removed team rh links from her Facebook profile

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just stalking her fb page, she shared a post Richie wrote in January again in July looking for a carer for his nan. Looks like RH isn't the only place he can't keep staff!

Reactions: 2
Struggling to spot the bit where he says shovel roids down your gob and photoshop bumcracks on pictures… strange.

Maybe the last comment was a Freudian slip 👃🏼 ❄
0.8g - 2g of protein per KILOGRAM of body weight Mr WJS, not per pound of body weight. There are 2.2lbs in a KG. Yes the higher end of protein works out as 1g per 1lb but is not needed for the average person.
Not many people need the higher end unless you are an edurance athlete or a teenage endurance athlete. You 🔔🔚

Reactions: 4
Not team rh but it’s about no bullshit excuses Cath. She done a live lastnight about menopause with a nurse. Told everyone to put their questions in to ask the nurse then when she was reading out peoples questions she was pulling faces and actually said at one point ‘guys all the questions your asking have them same answer as to what I’ve been saying, contact your doctor!!’. 1. If people couldn’t ask certain types of questions she should have mentioned this at the start. 2. Who does she think she is pulling faces at people asking genuine questions who need help. 3. Whats the point doing the live if the nurse can’t answer most of the questions. I was put off her from when she messaged me about what I ate and only listened in on this live for my mam who is going through menopause

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.