TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still on there at the mo, I checked on Friday

Reactions: 3
Lovely attitude in his (well Team RH) story, what a shit stirrer he is

Reactions: 6
Lovely attitude in his (well Team RH) story, what a shit stirrer he is
2 things

He doesn't get his grammar mixed up because he can't be arsed, it's coz he's thick as fuck
Also, columbian marching powder isn't "pre workout"

Reactions: 5
Reckons this year (not sure if he means the rest of this year or a year from now) he’s not gonna hold back. So he’s made a meme of a lady who commented on someone grammar and mocked her calling her chenoble chin. Because that’s the correct response right? Those people giving this idiot money should be ashamed of themselves. Propping up his sniff habit.

Reactions: 14
This doesn’t actually surprise me and quite frankly it should but I’ve heard so many similar responses from them that I’ve got to the point I’m not shocked, horrified that they are getting away with it yes, but shocked no it happens far to often.
He and his retched company are not qualified to give out any advice.

Reactions: 2
Omg he's absolutely insufferable. Can you imagine if Joe Wicks, Lucy Meck etc was posting things like that, calling people chernoble chin, making fun of people, getting mad and nasty to people who comment??? If they posted what he did the press would have a field day and their followers would be disgusted. Yet WJS minions think its hilarious, and acceptable. He really is brainwashing a cult

Reactions: 8
This shows no one of influence or importance actually gives a fuck about him. The only person that thinks he is that important and influencial is himself.
He is nothing but a bully.

Reactions: 6
This shows no one of influence or importance actually gives a fuck about him. The only person that thinks he is that important and influencial is himself.
He is nothing but a bully.
Yeah and a deluded one at that!
Can he not see people think he's a pathetic little arsehole!
As long as his sad ego is getting stroked hes happy!
Reality is a different thing, the majority of people have seen through his lies!!
It will all come to a shuddering end and I hope its sooner rather than later .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.