TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Team RH once threatened lots of JSA members with legal action after they left RH for JSA and James offered his legal team to them if the need arises.

Still think James is a dick but RH are on par with the dickiness
Wow what a wanker! How sour and unprofessional. Thank you for explaining, I knew it was something along those lines 😄

I agree, JS is a knob but that Richie is an absolutely vile person to the core.

Reactions: 2
Post in the Jason Manford group this morning asking about Team RH - amazed the amount now saying don’t do it! The tide is turning finally!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Post in the Jason Manford group this morning asking about Team RH - amazed the amount now saying don’t do it! The tide is turning finally!
Think he has sent his minions now to jump on the post

Reactions: 1
Is the Afghan post Richie's opinion or Rachel's? Does Rachel have any opinions or character at all?

Reactions: 3
Just had a read, there are a few cult replies on there but many many more saying don’t do it. People are realising what is going on finally, thank god.

Reactions: 5
Team RH once threatened lots of JSA members with legal action after they left RH for JSA and James offered his legal team to them if the need arises.

Still think James is a dick but RH are on par with the dickiness
James comes across as a bit of a dick but the stories I’ve heard says to me he does have a heart and doesn’t do stuff publicly to get likes 😉

On the refugee post 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
James comes across as a bit of a dick but the stories I’ve heard says to me he does have a heart and doesn’t do stuff publicly to get likes 😉

On the refugee post 🙄
If they really cared about change why do they not put their hands in their very deep pockets and give to charity? It happens to be coincidence their fighting for what is right is also going to be helping grow their business and get more followers.

Reactions: 6
What struck me is in the post he then says something about I don't want people to get political. Like wtaf! He's such a douche!

Surely, if he wants to impart his personal opinion then he should really do it on his Hangry Howie page.

His Facebook posts are a reflection of their life plan, when you really look under the surface there's duck all substance behind them!

On the refugee post 🙄
Jesus who does he think he is. “You’re getting banned unless you apologise” :ROFLMAO:

and saying they’re going to be “tackling” things going on in the world. Interesting, exactly what action are you taking to “tackle” things Richie? other than sitting posting on Facebook which actually achieves FA in the grand scheme of things……

Pissing myself at “youre getting banned from my page unless you apologise”
The lass is sick of his tit, she doesn’t want to be on the bleeping page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm annoyingly locked in for about 8 months still. Realised quickly on its a joke. Their big selling point is you get a high kcal allowance so can eat what you want. However the allowance is based on you literally weighing anything that goes in your mouth and tracking it. Who has time to do that. So there's a big risk you eat more thinking you're in the calorie amount.

Also the protein goal is utterly unrealistic. Also struggled with fibre goal. I was told to eat more protein or fibre when I asked for help. No discussion about what I was eating, how it was making me feel etc. So 6.99 a month to be told to eat more

Last rant. I was also advised to up my steps to 15,000 a day and do weights 6 days a week. I said I didn't have time for that and was basically told if you want to lose weight you'll find time.

The workouts are a joke too. It's Rachel doing a move the you do it as many times as you can. No talking, nothing to make it interesting or engaging. Nothing on form. Just her in tiny shorts and a strapy top looking dead inside

Also #freerachel she is absolutely tiny but still dieting. She seems to gave lost all spark she ever had too.

He's just an utter narracist.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm annoyingly locked in for about 8 months still. Realised quickly on its a joke. Their big selling point is you get a high kcal allowance so can eat what you want. However the allowance is based on you literally weighing anything that goes in your mouth and tracking it. Who has time to do that. So there's a big risk you eat more thinking you're in the calorie amount.

Also the protein goal is utterly unrealistic. Also struggled with fibre goal. I was told to eat more protein or fibre when I asked for help. No discussion about what I was eating, how it was making me feel etc. So 6.99 a month to be told to eat more

Last rant. I was also advised to up my steps to 15,000 a day and do weights 6 days a week. I said I didn't have time for that and was basically told if you want to lose weight you'll find time.

The workouts are a joke too. It's Rachel doing a move the you do it as many times as you can. No talking, nothing to make it interesting or engaging. Nothing on form. Just her in tiny shorts and a strapy top looking dead inside

Also #freerachel she is absolutely tiny but still dieting. She seems to gave lost all spark she ever had too.

He's just an utter narracist.
You only realise when you break free what’s out there for free. Plenty of tdee calculators that do the same thing. You can sing up to nutracheck which is way better and only £2 a week and I love Caroline girvan and Rick bhullar for workouts and steps. There is no comparison and both are free. Sorry you are stuck you could cancel your direct debit and see what happens, from other posts on here they are starting to realise then can’t chase people

For a while Rach did live workouts and for a complete beginner i thought they were pretty good. I'm not sure what came first, Rachael dying inside or Richie's delusions of grandeur. But for those without access he posted this today.....dick!

BTW love the #freerachael 🤣

You only realise when you break free what’s out there for free. Plenty of tdee calculators that do the same thing. You can sing up to nutracheck which is way better and only £2 a week and I love Caroline girvan and Rick bhullar for workouts and steps. There is no comparison and both are free. Sorry you are stuck you could cancel your direct debit and see what happens, from other posts on here they are starting to realise then can’t chase people
Love the Caroline Girvan Community on Facebook,so positive and encouraging. Loads nicer vibe than Cult Team RH

Attachments

For a while Rach did live workouts and for a complete beginner i thought they were pretty good. I'm not sure what came first, Rachael dying inside or Richie's delusions of grandeur. But for those without access he posted this today.....dick!

BTW love the #freerachael 🤣

Love the Caroline Girvan Community on Facebook,so positive and encouraging. Loads nicer vibe than Cult Team RH
Yeah she also did some cooking stuff too. But I swear she's a shadow of herself. Probably cannot have a cup of tea without whipping out the scales and walking 5000 steps

Also pretty easy to say alcohol is evil etc when you're clearly on something else. Suppose he'll track that gram or 5 eh!?

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.