TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Liam has NO time for R and says so. They blocked Liam from their page but he's never blocked them as he's open to dialogue.

RH is a fuckwit, he is literally advising people whike having no real understanding of obesity.

Ritchie, if you read here mate, my grandmother died aged 94 after a fall. She was morbidly obese all her life so stuff that one up your arse . She was also in good health all her life, no diabetes, no heart problems no high blood pressure. She was however active every single day of her life until the fall.
94 is a great age to get to and remain active for most of it ❤

Reactions: 3
Well well well, Lighter life are threatening to sue Rebelfit for showing a photo of their appalling advert which he slammed.

I presume that TeamRH who also used it will be sued too.....or perhaps not as Ritchie was gleefully backing them. Amazing how much pleasure he takes from an advert which will scare vulnerable people.

Meanwhile Lighterlife should keep in mind that Liam (Rebelfit) has a law degree. He is just itching for them to get him into court ....he will wipe the floor with them.

Reactions: 9
Just had a quick look at trust pilot and four one start reviews in the last few days. More people signed up and reloaded how crap it is. Couple banned straightaway almost from fb group. Which makes the app useless. How the hell is he getting away with tying people in and then banning them so they can’t use what they paid for. At least dick Turpin have to the poor. This really has become a disgusting sham. Needs to be on watchdog with a full investigation

Reactions: 12
So the most recent amazing content involved Richie asking for screenshots of diet scams and then regurgitating it into a ‘hilarious’ post……. Yeah that’s worth the money folks are paying 🙈

Reactions: 2
Have a look on trust pilot, all the recent 5stars are all one sentence and are very obviously fakes. It’s not how people type or talk

Reactions: 5
Surprised trust pilot hasn’t noticed . I’ve sis sit before half of those positive reviews on are about his shop products not a lot about the actual life plan x

Reactions: 1
The post from a member with an unsupportive partner. So many saying “leave him” it’s so unfair. She probably is obsessed! I would also be unsupportive if my fella was leaving to go walk or not spending time with me to step on the spot in the house…

Reactions: 7
The post from a member with an unsupportive partner. So many saying “leave him” it’s so unfair. She probably is obsessed! I would also be unsupportive if my fella was leaving to go walk or not spending time with me to step on the spot in the house…
I thought exactly the same, if her husband is cruel or abusive to her in other ways fair enough, but if he’s only annoyed because she’s RH obsessed I totally understand that. My husband used to tell me to stop stepping at 10pm when I had only had about 2 hours sleep the night before with my little one. And not because he’s a dick, because he was genuinely concerned I was burning myself out (which I did!) If I was with someone who was constantly stepping and bringing apple cores or banana skins home to weigh I would be concerned. You can absolutely lose weight and get fitter without being so extreme, it’s worrying that so many of Richie’s minions think it’s something to boast about.

Reactions: 7
Love how people think Facebook is an invitation to offer marriage advice to people when they don’t know the full story, he could be perfectly supportive and just think that she’s fine as she is and is OTT on stepping.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like mumsnet...poster: oh no my husband left a dirty teaspoon on the kitchen side... mumsnet: leave him!!! What a bastard!! How dare he live there too 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they have offered a years free subscription, £100 to spend and one of pretty much everything they sell to an ‘anonymous’ group member. What’s the bet that it was one of them that wrote the original post just to seem so generous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they have offered a years free subscription, £100 to spend and one of pretty much everything they sell to an ‘anonymous’ group member. What’s the bet that it was one of them that wrote the original post just to seem so generous 😂
I've just saw that. I really wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 1
Just seen James Smith’s insta post about sociopaths that take scales out to weigh their meals…
I sometimes wonder if James Smith is actually having a bit of a dig at Richie in his posts, and then I think nah, James Smith probably doesn't even know who Richie is. Richie on the other hand........

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if James Smith is actually having a bit of a dig at Richie in his posts, and then I think nah, James Smith probably doesn't even know who Richie is. Richie on the other hand........
Didn't they have a bit of a row before and Richie blocked him? Didn't James threaten him with his legal team when he was acting a twit towards someone? Or have I just made that up 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.